2019-07-04 17:07:18

Hi, I just bought this game a few days ago. One thing I'm curious about is how can you tell what kind of attack is coming when you can't see it? The sounds that the characters make before the attacks are usually too short to tell generally what's happening let alone the speciffic kind of attack so you can block them. This makes especially some of the defensive tutorials a pain in the ass to finish.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2019-07-05 12:20:54

Even a lot of sighted people struggle with that one Connor. I didn't bother with the tutorials but I've just learned most characters. For example, Jade only has one kombo starter and that's an overhead, and even though she can mix in some low attacks they never lead to a full kombo nor do they have the same range as the overhead, so I always block hi. Some characters work best with pressure. For example, get close to  Jade with a character like Sonya, Jade's dead.`

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2019-07-05 12:24:51

Double post but ...
AnamLion
a s d w work in menus, you can also use the arrow keys but some screens like character select won't let you use arrow keys. Enter and escape, or k and l works too.
In combat, asdw moves, 1=j 2=i 3=k 4=l, block / enhance is ; (semicolon), flip stance is p, o is interact and u is throw. You can also hit jk to execute a throw.
I like the fact that back and forward throws have different animations in MK11. There's a lot of things I don't like with the game, but there's also a good chunk of things I enjoy.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2019-08-10 06:10:49

hello
where i can find all information about carricters moves, combos, crushing blows, fatalitys, brutalitys and etc?

let's rock!

2019-08-10 11:22:45 (edited by hadi.gsf 2019-08-10 11:23:09)

www.mk11moves.com
also check first post

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2019-08-22 16:27:01

are the tutorials that Gilly B did gonna be in the articles room?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2019-08-23 07:30:01 (edited by blaze 2019-08-23 07:32:30)

Below is in my opinion the superior mk information source, and the only one worth mentioning.
https://www.ign.com/wikis/mortal-kombat … and_Guides
This will give you all the stuff, even the ones locked behind things. There are a couple errors, but it's a wiki so that's to be expected. Feel free to help out where you can. I also feel pretty alone over here on pc, so anyone who wants to set up a room or do coop friend redrocket55 on steam.

2019-09-08 04:00:47 (edited by SirBadger 2019-09-08 04:03:43)

so I took the plunge and bought mk 11. I need somebody to give me a quick easy walkthrough of how to enable the talking menus. I know it's been covered here before but I guess I'm a bit dence and couldn't follow it. this is for the PC version.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2019-10-02 11:53:29

Couple of things. I'm fucking hyped.
1: we get a third tournament variation for each character. Some moves will be revamped in the process. Check out the Kombat Kast here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dz9pptLAJI&t=8m0s
2: Terminator in 6 days! Looks like a grappler to me. Even though it's not Arnold, the voice actor did a very good job, so I've heard. Definitely going to be my main as I love grapplers. Here's the trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCn0r1amyN4
Or to bypass youtube restrictions:
https://www.nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=PCn0r1amyN4
3: join my Mortal Kombat skype group to talk about the game, discuss matches and appreciate the gorefest of NRS:
https://join.skype.com/mU39sZGuwfii

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2019-10-12 23:52:41

Hello,
Has anyone found an accessible move list for the new Terminator DLC character? I'm on xbox.
Thanks!

2019-10-13 00:46:57

I'm going to be getting this in a few weeks, just have to get enough money and then, mk11, here I come!

2019-10-13 00:50:21

ahaaaaaaa I love how terminator says "get over here!" in his  x-ray roflroflroflrofl

2019-10-13 21:45:02

anyone down for some fights? send me your info! I have it for both PS4 and Xbox, and am strongly considering getting it for steam, however there's not much point in doing that if there's no one to fight! if you're on multiple platforms, then I'd personally prefer fighting on ps4 as there's less input lag on that platform. Let me know if you're down!

2019-10-13 22:13:50

Don't bother with the PC version unless you don't mind being at the very least a week behind on patches and the developers not giving a shit until they absolutely have to. lol

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-10-13 22:16:33

also, if you buy it for steam you will need a good video card. I had to lash out on an NVidia gtx 1050 to be able to play it because on my old ATI radian it ran so slow it was unplayable.

2019-10-13 22:40:51

My laptop is a Dell G7, config is Intel Core i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz, 16.0GB RAM, card is nvidia Geforce GTX 1060. Hopefully the game does not require more powerful specs. I was also considering grabbing a switch and a copy of MK11 for it. it'd be freakin awesome to play it portably! anyone have experience with switch and accessibility, navigation etc? how hard is it to set it up, and are there other accessible games you guys have found for it?

2019-10-13 22:42:21 (edited by SirBadger 2019-10-13 22:50:34)

processor sounds too slow but I'd check the min specs before you buy it. think it says 2.8 but I seem to remember that was for an I5.

2019-10-14 10:33:12

yay! checked the systeminfo and my computer is compatable!

2019-10-14 15:09:28

Musicman, I've got it on both xbox and steamm, although I am horrid with the controller.
Guys, if you want to matchmake or discuss the game, you should join my skype group, posted at 435.
A couple of questions:
1: what is the interest for a full MK11 guide covering everything from the basics to advanced?
2: How would you guys feel about  character guides for characters like Terminator, Skarlet, Jade, Jax, Geras and Kotal?

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2019-10-14 17:09:48

Here's a bit of fun for shits and giggles.

2019-10-27 20:44:44

Does anyone know how to equip augments? I want to go god mode in endless towers with some of my favourites.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2019-10-27 23:19:25 (edited by Minionslayer 2019-10-27 23:20:14)

For anyone who finds this and doesn't already know, the default MK PC bindings are as follows.
front punch: j
back punch: i
front kick: k
back kick: l
throw: space
block: o
interact: semicolon
flip stance: u
movement: standard WASD keys
character assist: p
clear stage: m
The OP might want to put this in post 1.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2019-10-27 23:41:43

Lundin, if you're on Steam it's just a matter of OCRing. Press page down on the gear screen after choosing your variation to see which augments you have for everything. Press A when highlighting a gear category or a specific item to bring up the augment slots, you'll be able to see what type it currently has. Press enter to choose an augment to equip... if you have one. If you want to equip something specific... get ready for the stupidist fucking system in the game. Press W back on the gear screen to open the reroll prompt for the highlighted piece of gear, hold enter to confirm... hope you got the slots you wanted. You didn't? Be prepared to have to do it again over and over until you do, no other choice. If anything's equipped when you reroll, if you don't remove it first it'll be destroyed.
Also, pressing Q and E in the augment list will switch between types, order being soul, flame, order, chaos then blood.

2019-10-28 05:14:49

roflrofl kronika mod

2019-10-28 07:22:27

Yes, it is mildly fun.