2019-04-12 21:42:50

help?
---------------------------

An error has occurred.  Please notify the game creator of this error.  You can copy the entire error to your clipboard by pressing control + C.  Then you can paste it into an email by pressing control + V and send the email to [email protected].
System.PlatformNotSupportedException: MonoGame requires either ARB_framebuffer_object or EXT_framebuffer_object.Try updating your graphics drivers.

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.PlatformInitialize()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.Initialize()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice..ctor(GraphicsAdapter adapter, GraphicsProfile graphicsProfile, PresentationParameters presentationParameters)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.Initialize()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.CreateDevice()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GamePlatform.BeforeInitialize()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoInitialize()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior)

at Ian.MGGameWindow.Ian.IGameWindow.Run()

at Ian.RPGStartup.RunMainLogic() in C:\Data\Recent\Games\RPG\RPGStartup.cs:line 110

at Ian.RPGStartup.PerformStandardStartup() in C:\Data\Recent\Games\RPG\RPGStartup.cs:line 21
OK   

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-04-12 22:41:40

Very helpful subject there bud. Though I might recommend doing what it says there to do, updating your graphics drivers.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-04-13 13:32:53

Dude put a clear subject So that people can know what the topic is about, so that you can attract more helpers.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2019-04-13 18:43:54

Basically, AHC is looking for a graphics card, or at least it's proper driver. Either that, or your hardware is too old to run the thing.

2019-04-13 19:45:33

it's sad though they didn't add graphics to the game.