2019-08-17 22:42:14

We can't have anything nice. Fucking jackasses. Either way, yeah that's entirely too high. I barely need help with captchas anymore.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-09-22 07:08:43

Okay this is bloody annoying, I reinstalled this as a stopgap until Dragonrip fixes their capcha, then found out the price.
while I'm certainly not against paying, ten dollars a month is just not possible for me at the present, heck, I've had to stop my monthly NVdA donations and that is something I use every day.

While I'm certainly not against paying for things, I'm afraid this is extremely disappointing.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-09-22 17:28:59

I was looking for another free Extension cause i am not having much Money at the Moment, but didnt find one.

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher
(If you want to get in touch with me, contact me via twitter (ciri1240)

2019-09-22 17:42:26 (edited by RemusLupin 2019-09-22 17:42:53)

So i guess i have to say bye bye to this program

Yours kindly

2019-09-23 15:36:19

Hello. I could really use something like this right now. Any ideas on what to use to solve capchas with either chrome or firefox? Thank you. I donate plasma and they give a pre-paid card and the site  you access the card on uses a capcha for log in. I am in contact with the company as well about this.

2019-09-26 00:52:08

You can buy some credits for 99 cents if you use Rumola. You could also use an old version of Firefox and use Web Vissum, but I wouldn't recommend that if you're entering any sensitive information, since older versions of browsers will most likely have gaping security holes. I believe you said something about a credit card, so that probably won't be a workable solution. In that case, Rumola is your best bet.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.