2019-04-03 01:44:46

Hello all. playing eurofly, and I can't seem to board passengers do,i need to go to a gate first, what i could be doing wrong?

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2019-04-03 03:37:53

It depends on the airport you're flying from. At class 2 and 3 airports, you need to go to a gate. At class 1 airports you don't.

These instructions assume you're tuned to the ground frequency if at a class 2 or 3 airport. Once you reach the parking position, hit Ctrl+W. They'll tell you to roll to a particular gate. Go to that gate, then hit Ctrl+R to open the passenger doors, Ctrl+W to board passengers, then when you hear a number spoken, Ctrl+R to close the passenger doors again.

At a class 1 airport, the parking position doubles as runway and passenger loading area, so just hit Ctrl+R to open doors, Ctrl+W to board passengers, then when they're all on, Ctrl+R again to close the doors.

Hope this helps.

2019-04-04 01:44:18

thank you

2019-04-23 12:56:21 (edited by Naruto 2019-04-23 12:57:59)

hello. another small problem. so I can make it to my destination just fine, I get to the desired landing speed just fine, but when i go to land I end up crashing do to low air speed. I think I know how to fix said problem, but thought, i'd ask an expert. lol

2019-04-23 12:59:43

oh, and a little off topic, but I can't seem to find the private messages link.

2019-04-23 13:05:35

Hello,
Maximize the window for privat messages link. Don't get to the desired landing speed, get 20/30/40km over it and then release landing gear, depending on category of aircraft. Category1 decreases speed 20km when you release landing gear, category 2 30, category 3 40.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2019-04-23 16:22:28

that's what i thought. thank you. but the pm thing was regarding the audio games forum. lol

2019-04-23 16:24:51

I know... Maximize the window.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page