2019-04-02 21:31:35

Hi
Does anyone have audio archery ipa file? If so please give it to me
Thanks much

2019-04-02 22:20:24

Liam? Considering there's a way for newer devices to run Audio Archery if one is given the apk, would you mind if it were posted to the archive just like the Android version? I won't post it without permission. This is a major grayarea to me, and one of the reasons for that is because of Apple's stricter distribution policy. Could distributing that ipa potentially get us into trouble considering Liam still depends on a certificate from Apple for his mac games?
Until I get an official word, it's a hard no from me as far as distribution is concerned, unfortunately.

2019-04-02 23:25:04

The game will not work on iOS devices running iOS 11 or later because it is not 64-bit.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-04-03 00:40:31

Actually, it technically will. It's just not in the app store. The 32bit kernel was never actually removed, it was just not visible in new xcode build at an api target level of ios11 or newer. That's why you still have apps today that can work on ios8 just as well as ios11. If the 32bit compatibility layer was truly gone, then it would be 64bit only applications and that's that, and we definitely haven't gotten there yet. Any apps that were not updated to be 64bit specific were removed because developers were told they would be incompatible. In contrast, this was little more than a ploy to purge the app store and further intimidate developers who could not afford the yearly upkeep to get new iPhones and iPads every year, plus the $100 yearly developer contract.

2019-04-03 00:41:14

Also, @Mazen this does actually belong in general game discussion, so hopefully it will eventually be moved for you.

2019-04-03 05:34:47

No, it will not work. The ipa files from jennyos for somethinelce are from appcake and its cracked and compiled for arm64, you can see that from the info.plist. But i want the ipa because i will try to pach it

2019-04-03 06:39:39

How the hell'd they manage that? Wouldn't you have to decompile the ipa? I think that's technically impossible.

2019-04-03 11:07:04

No. Ipa decompiling is eazy just unzip it.

2019-04-03 16:46:55

Yes, but the source is encrypted with fair play.

2019-04-03 17:01:06

There is a tweak in cidia that decrypt the Binary

2019-04-03 23:12:27 (edited by jack 2019-04-03 23:13:53)

Huh. Course we've been thrown out of the jailbreak space for who knows how long. I'm definitely waiting for Liam's permission before any of us does this though, as we can ask him how he feels about distribution. If he says no, then this won't be going public, at least not on my end. Yes it's a free game, but if we're talking recompilation I'm definitely not going to consider that without first asking. This isn't somethin else where they let go of their games department and it's Somethin Else's main advertising business or whoever the heck else who owns the rights now. Shame they had to fold as those were some talented developers as well.

2019-04-04 13:29:05

At the moment I'm unsure how I feel about this.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2019-04-04 16:38:41

So am I. On one hand it would be nice for people to play it again, but on the other, I wouldn't just go and decompile someone else's own app that they took time to make, even if it's just to recompile for 64bit. Interestingly enough, someone could easily get an android x86 installation if they wanted to play the game but didn't have an android device, but whether touch screen support would work on it remains to be seen even for those with a convertable.
As an idea of what the requirements are for running the thing, you need a jailbroken device to run the thing without it being a nuisance to install. By that I mean the following:Unjailbroken: You can use a tool called Cydia Impactor to install the app on your device. This is how some gameboy advance emulators work on IOS, by the way. Without an Apple developer account, the certificate to run the app will expire after 7 days, and the app will be removed from the device in question. This requires an app reinstallation.
Jailbroken:
There are some jailbreaks that exist, believe it or not, thanks to enterprise certificates. And some, even more surprisingly, contain cydia equivalents. One could simply install a tool to bypass the 7 day token limit, often by blocking the security server being referred to to check on an app's certificate status.
Long story short, it's tantamount to someone setting up a dos installation to play older games, but the paranoid will want to do it on their year-old devices if they are concerned about the warranty.

2019-04-04 16:43:01

Truth be told, considering how tight Apple usually is on security, I'm surprised and a bit disappointed they did not put proper security measures in place to prevent a universal code decryption from happening. Nanomites aren't hard to implement, you know. They could've easily done that and left bits and pieces of the code interpreter inside of the app, and then if the code was decrypted and it hit a trip-wire while running a recompield build, it could potentially crash the app preventing recompilations from surfacing. That was the exact thing Software Passport/Armadilo did to prevent people from cracking software simply by removing the Armadilo protection. At least if you bought a custom build of Armadilo. It would inject papertrail references of Armadilo code into your program's source, and at runtime there would be code checks to see if that code hasn't been tampered with. If it has, then the program crashes.

2019-04-04 18:52:45

By the way, is there someone that has a jailbreak for i Os 12 installed on the device?

Let's make this forum again a place where wont be any drama.

2019-04-04 22:30:14

Yes and no. Right now as we stand, the jailbreak is there for all devices, but for the newer phones the cydia store is not updated. I have it just to play with my filesystem, but other than that, you have no use right now for newer phones.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2019-04-05 11:55:21

For A12 it needs substrate to be updated to support A12
https://twitter.com/pwn20wnd/status/111 … 89832?s=21

2019-04-05 13:09:00

Ok, thanks. By the way, I don't have a newer device so I can jailbreak. But first I want to know if the Cydia is compatible with voiceover. I'm doing this for the first time but I know a lot of things. This is the only question that I have.

2019-04-05 13:54:23

Sidia and sileo are both fully  compatible with VoiceOver

2019-04-05 14:48:25

Just saying, the correct spelling is cydia.

2019-04-05 15:08:36

And I want to know one more thing, is Appcake, the appstore where you can get payed apps for free compatible with voiceover?

2019-04-05 15:21:12 (edited by mazen 2019-04-05 15:22:27)

Uh, sory? I can’t tell you.Talking about crack is not Allowed.

2019-04-05 23:49:05

Ok, let's no derail this into a cracks discussion. It's one thing to jailbreak,but none of us are going to want to roll this into a discussion about cracking other apps that are plainly available. Especially if I'm not even sure how I feel about something potentially being done to Audio Archery but that's Liam's call, so we'll see.