2019-04-29 17:25:55

Myne does not lag either. I'm In iran though maybe that's the main reason.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2019-04-29 22:35:08

How long is the registration process? Will I be notified through email when I'm registered?

2019-04-29 23:44:10

hello
where i can find baggages?

let's rock!

2019-04-30 08:48:52

hello
i have a question: i donated and how many i must wait my diamonds?
i used paypal, and after donation when i tryed to login to my account i had error, something about my password but after some minutes error disappeared.
this is normal?

let's rock!

2019-05-01 06:16:10

so, how i can contact with admins?

let's rock!

2019-05-01 15:00:45

@202, once you register, you will get a verification code that needs to be gotten through email. After you enter that code the process is immediate.

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-05-01 15:35:49

Hi does anyone know what boldness does? I have a war spirit that increases it, but as I don't know what it does I'm not sure whether I should spend xp drugs on that spirit or use it for others, which seem to give me more practical increases like hp.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2019-05-02 13:06:29

How is the translation project going?

2019-05-02 13:58:46

hello,
@207, boldness does the following: 1 boldness =+1% damage done in pk by you, and -1% damage you receive in pk.

2019-05-03 05:36:22

Hi guys. I'm wondering about the translation of the game, what is going on with it? It seems that the tasks and mostly everything, including people in the game is in chinese.

2019-05-03 07:35:47

I tried it the other day and got disoriented with the Chinese cutscene and English instructions, so I am also curious to know how translation is going. Nice opening though. I'm happy with the English work on that.

2019-05-03 17:58:20

Noone knows what the status of the translation from the dev end is going. There has been very little communication between the developer and the two of us doing the translation, which is very frustrating. Quite honestly, I'm wondering if any of my work is actually worth the effort on this game considering how little the developers are actually talking with us.

2019-05-03 18:22:09

It's also pretty sad that this doesn't seem to have a big english community in general. There's a lot of chinese people, which is to be expected, but also some spanish peple I think. But so far I've seen very few english speakers, and even the army of darkness gang doesn't look like they're doing anything, because nuno hasn't been online, or at least I haven't seen him in a long time.

2019-05-03 18:42:21 (edited by Shadowcat 2019-05-03 18:46:05)

@connor
Yeah, Nuno hasn't been on much recently. I'm trying to fill in where I can since I'm the cofounder, but as far as leading goes, leading a clan needs you to think about a bunch of stuff that I just don't quite know how to work with. lol Made worse by the fact that you can't PM offline players about things, and the clan announcements have a character limit for whatever reason. That, and we're in a bit of a holding pattern because upgrading to level 3 requires a shitload of clan gold, and it's rolling in slowly.
Also, if any AoD people read this who don't already. Please, please donate daily if you can, or at least let us know if you can't for whatever reason, whether that be life or because you don't know how to do it, or anything else. We really need the gold to do... pretty much anything relating to actually upgrading the clan. Member caps, the shops... all that takes gold, and lots of it. Remember that you can donate 4 times per day just by donating gold and whatever the daily material is.
Thanks.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-05-03 19:06:11

hey the blind ninja, please dump my char, nikita, out of the clan. I don't want to play for now, so i'm asking you to kick him to free a new place for some newcommer.

2019-05-04 00:09:15

Hi,
So installing the thing was a pain but I got it to install. At least Sapi is talking and saying there's an update being downloaded so that's good. However, everyone keeps talking about the q-translate method but nobody, in spite of people asking for it, has explained what this method is. And yes I look on the forum and only found mention of it, but no instructions. I downloaded the necessary software and installed it. Now what do I need to do to be able to translate the game as I play? Thank you.

2019-05-04 04:56:29

I think there is an English option.

2019-05-04 08:14:01

@216, all you have to do is copy stuff to the clipboard using ctrl+C. Then translate the clipboard contents with whatever command you set for q-translate. Clipreader, if running, should then read it back to you. That's it.

2019-05-04 20:30:13

I don't remember what changelog it was in, but I recall that one of them talked about a new npc that was introduced you could go to to remort at level 60. Is this true, and if so, where can I do this? Also, does it give you anything to remort, or does it just allow you to play as another class? In such a case, I might as well just create a new character on the same account.

2019-05-05 23:27:18 (edited by Shadowcat 2019-05-06 17:14:55)

It's not a remort, it's a last resort class change. I guess if you'd either paid a lot of money already but then later discovered you don't actually like your class as much as you thought you would/really hate it. Because it costs a bit over 1200 diamonds, and you don't keep skill level progress. So you stay at 60, but you gotta upgrade your skills all over again.
@skylord, thanks for the notice, will do. If you want back in though, feel free to reapply if we have room.
connor, are you already in the clan? If not, would you like to be?

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-05-08 16:30:18

Hello "Dreamland" players.
I have a problem with the displaying of Chinese, in particular hieroglyphs.
When something in Chinese appears on the screen, it is not hieroglyphs, but a set of random characters, asterisks, signs, Cyrillic letters, and so on.
I tried to solve the problem by installing fonts and a Chinese language pack for Windows, but this does not help.
If anyone can give advice on this issue, I will be very grateful.

My discord
Jitel#3538

2019-05-08 16:31:13

hello jitel,
Try downloading and using the latest version of locale emulator.

2019-05-08 16:47:16

Thank you Nikita, it works.

My discord
Jitel#3538

2019-05-09 11:41:36

Hi
I'm new for this game.
I download and install the game, I create the account.
The characters speak in chiness. Are there something for translate the talken dialog?
Do I need other thing for play good in the game?
Someone can say me the main key for play?

Thanks

2019-05-09 19:03:59

hello
what is that monster damage level and monster defence level?

let's rock!