2021-08-24 03:08:49

Hi:

To get Misty World to work you can use NVDA to Sapi, ClipReader and NVDA translate. Or you could wait for the game to be translated (anyone know the status of that, BTW?) Dreamland has gotten to the point where every time they add a "new" feature--quotes because the features are usually adopted wholesale from Lyxl--the features cost money. The game looks more like a desperate bid to make money rather than an enjoyable game. I log on occasionally, but haven't had an urge to play in forever. Compare that to Lyxl, where I still play occasionally for extended periods of time despite the lack of any English player base. The game itself still holds up well and you can get a surprising amount done.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2021-08-24 03:16:21

you don't have to use all that. just use sayclip. It's simple, easy and not hard to configure

https://github.com/sanslash332/tfj-sayc … ayclip.zip

control shift comma

opens the sayclip menu. just set the source language to automatic and the destination to whatever you want

set the plugin to fer google plugin and set the ms to 100

go in the mist world folder and go in the config folder and create a file called autoTo.ini and inside it just type the number 1

it can work

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-09-11 01:14:00

Hi guys.
So I just got the iOS version, and I can't get it to download the update. Sometimes it seems like it's going, then it says update failure and that it timed out.
Has anyone experienced this? If so, how did you fix it?

2021-09-11 22:45:17

Yes, this game has these problems, and how to fix it? Tri to turn on data insteat of vifi. When I turn on data, it works better and more quicker.

2021-12-03 15:39:10

Hello! I have a question. How to exp? Because I am not finding any good quests, my level is too low.

2021-12-03 17:53:38

play misty world its better i think

2021-12-03 23:34:08

@705 dreamland has long since ceased to be an MMO rpg for novices, and really only those who spend money can really progress like most Chinese MMO rpgs. I'm not criticizing the Chinese but... that's an undeniable truth. i like chinese MMO rpgs like genshin impact, honkai, and others... but... just like chinese love to do it the koreans are no different with grandchase and elsword.s

and when you don't get enough money the company can't keep the game, so the servers are shut down just like the 2009-2015 MMO rpgs

I only play it very rarely, like it's really hard for me to play it, just when I'm really, really bored. Of course, I spent my time on it a lot more in 2019 when it was still fair, if we can call it that.

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-12-04 00:09:32

Well, I must agree. I play this game one year, but it is very expensive fun. Everything what you do, like use dragon spirits, pets, level skill, get normal levels, everything is paid. Now there is one new thing called meridians. it is very expensive too. And what next can I say, very bad people which kill you with one hit, so I think, that they cheat alott.

2021-12-04 00:11:31

And what next similar game to dream land can we have? What is this genshin impact or  honkai? Does someone have a link? I want to tri it.

2021-12-04 05:01:53

genshin impact is a game of people who see, honkai too. I played with the help of a person who sees . plus the audio is extremely beautiful and i think if i had a mod / script we would be able to play it on pc and android without problem. dreamland stopped being a fair game for a long time, soon it will close and another game will come up with the same proposal, i a stays in an infinite cycle.

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-12-04 05:03:13

ironically the genshin impact is also a bit p2w and was also created by chinese. he is an MMO RPG gasha.

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-12-04 10:29:30

Well, I have started to continue playing on my old character from 2019, and I got from level 19 to level 43 in a week without spending money.
You just have to do all the dayly activitys, and there are also lots of nice players who will help you if you ask them.
Most people in my gang haven't paid for the game too, and they are level 80+
So I personally wouldn't say this game is p2w sins you just need to know how the game works in order to progress.

Awesome, you made it to the end!
Hit h to go to the next post.

2021-12-04 11:57:44

It is not true you dont have pay a real money to level your dragon spirits souls and basics skills, as some one said you need to do daily tasks which are extremely boring as  over game.
At leasts al think in this game is done by automation like navigation to quest's target.
If you want to play really great chinese mmo rpg you should play misty world.
Do not waste your time and money to play this boring dreamlan.
This game shuld be called boring land.

2021-12-04 12:06:59 (edited by monkey999 2021-12-04 12:07:37)

I think it may become borring at some point, but I'm not borred yet.
Also misty world is great, but it's hard to find a team for doing quests sins there is no real chat option besides private chat, and most players are chinese so that makes it borring for me.

2021-12-04 14:55:51

how to download this game on iOS? the link now tells me to enter a password, but what is that password? and thanks smile

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

2021-12-04 15:11:26

like this? dreamland is not p2w. OK. I've been playing since the closed beta, and yes. I can say that the game is p2w yes, and that is fact as they update the game, which in my opinion are non-significant updates. and as @708's comments say i have to agree with him. and rofl, in 2019 around May or July the game sold that image of trying to be fair to novice players when in reality it's just another generic MMO rpg from the open world rpg industry. By the way, how come you don't find Americans in the game? There is a gang of Spaniards and also the gang of Nuno I believe. There are more than 5 chat options in addition to private chat. roflM

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-12-04 18:08:16

but how to find these gangs and chat options?

2021-12-04 19:49:01

Can someone provide a download link please?

2021-12-05 00:26:47

go to audiogames.net, and search for dream land in the db you will find all the links, even IOS and android.

2021-12-05 01:03:38

Number 1 link does not work

2021-12-05 02:31:44

Hmm, I play misty world too, but I am level 15, and it is hard to get higher. I have completed all quests in the first village. But yes, it is really better game than dreamland. Well, our blind world is really bad, if you wana good games.

2021-12-10 16:03:13

Please does someone have any experience with transfer hero? I want to transfer my char for one email to another, because I have 2 chars at one emails and I want to have one char, one email. When I will do it, it said this: Account transfer cannot be performed for participating banks or roles with unclaimed mails

2021-12-10 19:45:22

you can only as far as I know, transfer only if it's wechat or qq

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-12-10 23:47:10

Oh no, how stupid game. I am starting to be angry. I really need to find some better game, and forget this expensive toy.

2021-12-11 10:19:53

Wasn't there a translation supposed to happen for World of Mists? How is that going?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.