2019-03-27 13:21:52

Hey,
as BASS licensing is so stupid I decided to take a look on IRR Klang. Okay, more primitive but for me will be OK, but how can I pan sounds in only one dimension? I don't need the 3D panning.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-03-27 15:41:54

I don't even know what this is, if it's even a language, but in bgt when you call a sound you can usually set it's pan from -10 to 10 i think.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-03-27 19:16:12

Lol, I asked about a specific library, for a specific language. Please read topics with more care next time.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2019-03-27 19:39:55

I know, I was just giving an example of how I'm used to it being done and thinking that it might be similar.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-03-27 20:13:13

I don't know which of the sound classes you're using, but you can look at the setPan method here

https://www.ambiera.com/irrklang/docu/c … 78df5e8531

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2019-03-28 12:29:56

Thanks. I managed to do it but it's kinda too much of a hassle. I have wrapped it in my own function and now it works briliantly.