2019-03-17 16:12:08

i liked it. Wow!

Yours kindly

2019-03-17 17:36:02

i'll try it now!

2019-03-17 17:39:27 (edited by mahdi-abedi 2019-03-17 17:42:49)

wow nice!
but I cant play the sound growl1.ogg
also how you'v packed nvda.dll to it work with nvda?

2019-03-17 17:51:27

this one does not need that dll

2019-03-17 17:55:07

wait you can't mix file with second file in this program? if yeah how i can't do it.

Yours kindly

2019-03-17 17:56:44

yeah the only thing it gives to nvda is the textboxes, and that does not need the nvda controler client dll. @ rory: 2 suggestions.
1. The pack creator that comes with the program does not seam to be able to encrypt stuff without decryption key. Why don't you code your own one? It's not this hart, i can help you if you want.
2. Why don't you make it so that if you stop playing it tells you the time you stopped? Right now i use my own thing for this but that can not start instantly when playing starts so not the best.

and a bug report: if you press s, and then escape, and something is still playing, it does not stop. It would be nice if you fix that. But the program is a nice one any way. I like it. I already kind of advertised it on anyaudio by mentioning it in my clip lol.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-03-17 17:59:59 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2019-03-17 18:58:54)

So just what is this? Please add a  description in one of the posts. The mp3 file linked appears to have been removed.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-03-17 23:06:59

Hi.
Here is some feedback:
When you release something, you should make sure your links works. The link to the sound file in post does not work, so people are not getting any impressions at all before they download and try the thing for themself.
The idea is great, but practically it doesn't work for me. I created a sound. When the generator said it was done, I pressed S to play the sound, but no sound was played at all.
I then tried to use the pack creator. I didn't found any browse button, and I would just use the sound file in the sounds folder as a test. I was too lasy to type in the full path, and find it not very user friendly, that you have to type in the full path, when putting the sounds in the folder, which comes with the pack creator.
So I'm sorry to say that, but the generator is currently useless to me. I'm not sure on what I'm doing wrong, since it won't work for me. No errors etc.
One question: The generator is named rory, like rory games, your profile name. But in the readme, it says it is made by something called Blind tech. Sorry, but that sounds confusing to me. Who have actually made this, and why those two different names?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-03-18 00:50:39

works fine here. I wouldn't call it useless just because you're a bit lazy.

2019-03-18 03:41:55

Yeah, lazy like the first post for example? It would be nice to stop this where somebody just releases something, and says oh here is a demo, and here is the program, have a lot of fun with something, who bothers to describe their things nowadays.

2019-03-18 04:51:12

DaddySpice wrote:

Sorry, I didn't explained myself good enough. I mean: I find it useless because I can't even get the sound to play, after I got told it has been made successfully without any errors etc.
So, do I need to use the pack creator for the program to play the sound? I have no idea on what I'm doing wrong, or what I'm missing. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-03-18 07:12:16

well, I will include a new chapter in the readme, so you can use the pack creator, and probably eventually just make my own. I'll also soon update my first post to include a description, and, I'll make a small soundscape with it.

2019-03-18 07:30:53

I cant enter on your website
Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.rorygames.jc-hosting.me(for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
Help improve Safe Browsing by sending some system information and page content to Google. Privacy policysystem information and page contentPrivacy policy
Back to safety
Advanced

2019-03-18 07:53:49

lol mahdi: www.rorygames.jc-hostinng.me propably don't exists. It means rorygames.jc-hosting.me

2019-03-18 07:58:48

SLJ wrote:
DaddySpice wrote:

Sorry, I didn't explained myself good enough. I mean: I find it useless because I can't even get the sound to play, after I got told it has been made successfully without any errors etc.
So, do I need to use the pack creator for the program to play the sound? I have no idea on what I'm doing wrong, or what I'm missing. smile

yeah you just run the pack creator, type in the file name, then get the path to where you want the file and put it in there.

2019-03-18 10:00:15

@mahdi: don't worry, you can enter the website.

2019-03-18 10:19:18

rorygames.jc-hosting.me
File not found.

2019-03-18 11:42:59

hmm, seems to work for everyone else, will check on that.

2019-03-18 14:59:44

now it also sais file not found for me.

2019-03-18 16:04:42

what is the point of this thing, if you wanted to mix sounds, why wouldn't you just use Goldwave or Reaper or something. Also, why would you need a pack creator for making sounds, I get that you would if you wanted to create a pack file for a game, but this thing just seems kind of pointless.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-03-20 18:02:51

well rory when you are gonna update post 1? link doesn't work and you said i'm gonna add somethings in post 1

Yours kindly

2019-03-20 23:40:32

possibly this afternoon otherwise friday evening.

2019-03-23 15:44:04 (edited by RemusLupin 2019-03-23 15:44:29)

program died? hey say something about it if it will continue, or what happening

Yours kindly

2019-03-24 08:14:52

sorry guys, I've been dealing with a lot of stuff at the moment. other programs, websites, bla bla bla. the program is not discontinued, but I don't know when the next ver will be out

2019-03-24 15:06:55

I don't want to be a dick, but what makes this program different from using the sound pool to play and pan files? it does not actually let you "create your own theems..."

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.