2019-03-16 22:36:43

Good bye Mason, there's the door, we don't want you, we don't need you, and you don't deserve one single player on any of your games from this point forward, so good bye. You deserve to be completely and utterly stricken from the record of this forum and of anywhere that discusses audio games. Here you are again with your oo I'm Billy bad ass attitude again, which serves absolutely no point. While you are over here telling people to shut the fuck up and saying you can't tell me what to do, everyone else but you sees how much farther you've fallen. You've dug your grave, you've lowered your coffin into it, you've installed an autolatching mechanism onto the lid, you've climbed in and forced it shut. No one else did these things, you did it of your own free will. Do you really need this little circle of supporters to validate yourself, well you just lost a big one bud. You just lost a big one, before this fight, NS would have gone to bat for you over anything, but you ruined that. I don't even know the details but I know you ruined it because I know you, I know what you do, I've seen your pattern of behavior, your phases you go through, the motifs that run through everything you do. You are in limbo until you start taking responsibility for your own actions, and maybe that will take 10 years, who knows, and maybe it will never happen.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-03-16 22:37:45

@76, I couldn't say it better, thumbs up.

Thumbs up

2019-03-16 22:37:48

I bet you wish, huh cross?

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2019-03-16 22:39:18

I'd rather have a scorpion's stinger as my mouthpiece mason. And hey guys, ironcross, go check out the masonasons SBYW webpage, he's making fun of your post lols.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-03-16 22:40:02

I know what I said in post 39 and I still stand by that but this is getting way out of hand, more than any thing else I've ever seen on here, and I've seen my fare share of these sorts of topics. Agree with 61.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

Thumbs up

2019-03-16 22:40:15

Mason: yeah, and I'm giving them a piece of my mind. Then, I'm out.
How true is this mason.

-

2019-03-16 22:40:38

Let me point out that no matter how valid or invalid Brandom (Audiogame's) posts are, childish name-calling, as in, May May? Really Brandon, really? Even if you are trying to expose immaturity or drama, I would expect a shit ton more maturity rather than reducing yourself to juvenile name-calling and babying over the whole thing. Even if Mason fueled the fire as well, what you're doing doesn't show any level of maturity.

Thumbs up +1

2019-03-16 22:41:57

moderation:
Audiogame, consider this a warning. You've more than made your point crystal clear, and at this point each and every post of yours only serves to further fan the flames. It's pretty plane that you find yourself displeased. But there's a fine line between calm/constructive discussion and borderline personal attacking, which is what I see here. In fact, multiple posts of yours could be categorized as character assassination. There is a calm and professional way to express displeasure, but this isn't it.
Won't be tolerated here. Mason received a warning as well, in the other and equally pointless topic. Might I ask everyone to calm down, smoke a bowl or have a drink if that's your thing, and play some games that won't make you want to kill everyone here?

Thumbs up +1

2019-03-16 22:42:12

oh but that doesn't matter.

-

2019-03-16 22:42:12

Don't even try, Jack, he ain't listenin'.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!

2019-03-16 22:42:58

I just saw your warning carter. I accept it.

-

2019-03-16 22:43:11

It's more like you aren't listening, Mason.

Thumbs up

2019-03-16 22:43:14

Or does he? Haha.

2019-03-16 22:43:19

That what has exactly kept me away from scrolling children, your world. Wow dude, I was surprised when I went back to it to find out that there are a lot of admins above me who aren't worthy, while I was stupidly thinking of buying paid stuff for the game. I was also surprised because you didn't keep a word you made to close the game and changed your mind at last. Don't interpret our opinions towards you as drama please, you aren't that person who never makes mistakes.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2019-03-16 22:43:35

Shit, this makes the forum crisis aftermath drama look tame. Even though there were obviously areas of that discussion that got nasty, I'd say about 85% of it was a moderately civil, sane discussion. But this? This would give Jerri Springer a run for his money if his show was still on the air. Come on guys.

Thumbs up +1

2019-03-16 22:44:35

Let him say whatever he wants about me, I don't have this obsession to be validated like he seems to.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-03-16 22:44:46

@89, I never said I didn't make mistakes. Hell, everyone does and anyone who said they didn't would be stupid. Lol

2019-03-16 22:54:04

Moderation:

Mason, consider this a second warning. While it's true that AudioGame was often inciting you, you were not by any means covering yourself in glory either. Given the overall attitude of your posts and the way you have been responding to antagonism, I feel that this contributes to forum toxicity to a great enough extent that you deserve a second warning. One more means a ban. Please don't force our hand.

This thread is being locked. If I could forget it ever existed, spray it with balefire or mind bleach, I would. I am thoroughly disgusted by this whole affair. Many of you who are not receiving warnings haven't precisely made this any better. I have rarely been as disenchanted by this community as I am right now.

As a group, I think we need to catch our collective breath and ask ourselves what we're doing here. If you're at a point where you can't avoid drama, maybe a change of venue is in order. If you're at a point where a game is substituting for real-life experience...well, same deal. There are bigger things in life, guys. Just remember that.

Thread locked.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up +1

2019-03-16 22:55:05

moderation:
Americranian, you've got yourself a warning as well on the same lines as Brandon above.

I hate throwing these out so rapidly, but the conversation here has more than served it's time. If you'd like to show Mason how you feel, I personally recommend just simply... don't play. Disregard releases. Allow actions to speak louder than words.

Thumbs up +1