2019-03-16 20:03:16

Lol. I find it amusing that every 2 or 3 days, someone comes up here posting a topic about me, effectively starting drama and other shit. Oh well, I guess. Lol.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2019-03-16 20:09:50

Oh no, Mason, my intention was not to start drama. I was simply remarking on how surprised I am about the fact that you went back on your word... again. What I also hoped to accomplish was to show how unstable you are when it comes to games and to make anybody else think twice before they buy or touch any of your products.

Thumbs up

2019-03-16 20:11:55

Well, I believe we've beat that dead horse quite a bit lately, See other topics here:

https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/2788 … is-friday/

https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/2780 … ague-sbyw/

Etc. Don't think one more is going to drive the point any further home. Lol.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!

2019-03-16 20:14:38

Oh yeah, and just because at that point I had not discontinued it doesn't mean that I'm going to develop for this community. It just meant that the server would remain running for the meantime. Not that it would be updated. Any updating of it in that time was not done by me.

2019-03-16 21:24:43

Ok. I am seriously not for exposing things on the forum, especially considering that sometimes we can go too far and start things, but this just has to be said.
So mason has indeed done it again. He brought up the server, for a second time, and this time, he's taken things just weow.
So if nobody knows, mason and ns had this huge fight yesterday. Apparently they had some arguments over some commands that ns had added. Here's the catch. I showed up when this fight was already in progress. Ok I did contribute to it, but hey so did everyone else. But here's what happened when I log on today.
I log on, and apparently there's a hidden system. The counter shows five players, but only shows four of us. Mason was hidden, and proceeds to just randomly remove my admin. When I ask him, he says something about how I, started the fight. But how did I start a fight  if I logged into, it?
pm to Mason (masonasons): why?
Pm from Mason (masonasons): simply put, I don't trust you. You threw a big ass hissy fit and blew things way out of proportion last night, causing a fight that didn't need to happen.
pm to Mason (masonasons): hissy fit?
pm to Mason (masonasons): how'd I throw a hissy fit.
pm to Mason (masonasons): and how does this cause you not to trust me. I pointed out his wrongs.
Pm from Mason (masonasons): no, you just don't like him, and therefore blew what he did way out of proportion.
pm to Mason (masonasons): really
pm to Mason (masonasons): and what is that
Pm from Mason (masonasons): Not arguing with a 14 year old bro
Pm from Mason (masonasons): like I said. Have fun, or don't. IDC
pm to Mason (masonasons): because you have no valid reason. I am not fourteen anyways
Pm from Mason (masonasons): 12 then. lol I really don't give a fuck
pm to Mason (masonasons): nope
pm to Mason (masonasons): and of corse I, am the only, one who threw a hissy fit
At this point he just refused to respond.
Like yeah. He apparently blames things on others now. I started this fight, even though I logged into the fight occuring. How convenient, right? I honestly don't know what to think anymore. And I know for a fact that I wasn't the only admin contributing to the fight either.
The server still exists, and as it is, I will be building, but I won't be active. Careful what you do people, you might just be accused next.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-03-16 21:27:15

Well, hope you're happy with what you've done, Brandon. Almost ruined a 6 year long friendship over a stupid game, throwing accusations and blowing things way out of proportion. GTFO. Sorry not sorry. Actually, no sorry about it. I don't regret anything.

2019-03-16 21:34:34

Mason. Throwing accusations? Wow man. I'm throwing accusations when I log on and instantly, like not even a second, later, get banned. All because you hate that I exposed you? Oh, I mean, if you blame it on me, then your welcome.

-

2019-03-16 21:35:05 (edited by Brynify 2019-03-16 21:35:27)

Good riddance. Shoulda kept you banned in 2017.

2019-03-16 21:38:03

Yeah. Is that because you can now get him to be his friend and add play back? So you can torture your players with nobody to stand up to you? Yeah. You should have indeed.

-

2019-03-16 21:38:30

Sure, man. Whatever you say.

2019-03-16 21:41:17

Your actions, at least to me, have proven me and some others right. How many more things are you going to kill. How many more times are you going to kill SBYW and bring it back, all because you caved into the community? I'm curious.

-

2019-03-16 21:46:53

And again, this is the further proof of, well, Mason's immaturity. He just made somebody else an administrator, no questions, no nothing, just, oh here you go! Have admin power! No wonder we have issues. Mason, bud, stop. Take SBYW down, delete it, get rid of your games, and do something with your life.

Thumbs up

2019-03-16 21:47:38

You have no right to tell me what to do with my life, and I ain't your bud.

2019-03-16 21:48:52 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2019-03-16 21:49:45)

Welcome to sbyw, the dictator ship just like any other. Here, the dictator bans any who  oppose him, and his admin’s are like the police who put down protests in the streats. And then, there is his right hand man,, who has quite a reputation. And like many countries, the president is quick to blaim his troubles, on others. He says bans will be handed out a lot more now, giving the  excuse that it’s to keep peace, just like other dictatorships. His country is run by a bunch of  corrupt officials, and the ones who actually care are quickly silenced.  After the election of certain officials, free-speech is now a dream.

I honestly didn’t want to have to write this, but after the latest events, I couldn’t resist.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

Thumbs up +2

2019-03-16 21:52:00

@37 it's ok. He'll prove me right. He'll add /play back and just ban people and blame them all because he feel the need. He knows very well I didn't start the fight. Next thing he'll say is that I was inactive and pull an ivanic excuse for admin removal. But yeah. Have fun without your friend now mason. Quite the friend he was.
And as for this topic, I can't help but feel that this topic's going to go ca crash in a few hours, and hey, maybe some of us will be banned from the forum too, but you know. I've exposed you and that's all I wanted.
I cencerely hope you have fun with your, game? Oh mason, and you said in your prev post about how it was all over a stupid game? A, stupid, game that, you, made? Yeah thanks for clarifying.
Anyways I'm done here before I take things to level 12. You guys enjoy SBYW and if you get banned, keep in mind that it's something he does now apparently.

-

2019-03-16 21:53:44

Haha. Yep, for sure. Man what a waste, this community. Bunch of drama starting assholes. I hate y'all. Two faced bitches.

2019-03-16 21:58:36

yay. We start drama. I didn't threaten to take down SBYW mason. I didn't take it down two times and bring it back up. And for clarification, I only have one face. But go ahead. I know it's the thought running through your mind, kill it for the third time. Is it going to be the hole, third times a charm, thing?

-

2019-03-16 21:59:33

Correction. You, started drama.

2019-03-16 22:03:59

I started drama? I threatened to take down an online game that you own. Even though it's not down now? It's fine. I don't understand all these things. All of this over a game. And yeah. SBYW was the only thing that you killed. Even though everything else was kept up. So the thing that most of us cared about is the thing that dies? Nice. Also, I don't just ban my opposers just because they dislike me mason. So how did I, start all of this again?

-

2019-03-16 22:04:21 (edited by amerikranian 2019-03-16 22:04:54)

@38, I have no right to tell you what to do. Let me rephrase it then: Why won't you go do something with your life? You've clearly got some issues. We may be blind, but we're not stupid. Mason, we get it. You need help. Serious help. Every post you make on here just digs you into the ground. Every post just seals your coffin. So, stop. Close this window, leave for like 10 years and then come back. Maybe then you'll be different. Maybe then you'll admit that you're not suited to admin or maintain an online game. Trust me, admitting that you're week and not good at something is the hardest thing one can do.

Thumbs up

2019-03-16 22:05:32

Yep, let me just put my life on hold for 10 years.

2019-03-16 22:07:06

hey mason. Remember ultrosity and mtg? It's a common practice for you buddy.

-

2019-03-16 22:07:41

Hey brandon. Shut the fuck up.

2019-03-16 22:10:14

oh mason mason. No need to be so rude. No, mason. I will not, shut the fuck, up. You know what the hell you did and you just hate it. What's happening, Am I opening the window? Am I letting the fresh air in? Am I finally exposing you, standing up to you, even though I can't in your game? I don't need your game. Go ahead mason. Bring back light flyer productions in a few years. You'll do this all over again.

-

2019-03-16 22:11:15

Don't put it on hold, Mason, just stop coding online games. Stop leading companies, stop coming up with names, just, stop. Take a break. Go outside and enjoy your life, socialize... stop feeling that weight on your shoulders called responsibility, because clearly you can't handle it.

Thumbs up