2019-03-12 04:50:16 (edited by 拓海 2019-03-12 06:12:29)

This is a 3d ARPG real-time combat online game.
Support mobile(Currently only Android version) phone and pc.
Currently a public beta version.
After the test is over, the character information will be cleared.
It is expected that the server will be opened at 2 pm Chinese time.
There are various mainline tasks, side missions and copy maps.
There are also mounts and aircraft.
Can dive.
There are 8 full-time positions.
Before creating a role, you must first register your shouchuang account, which can play all the games developed by Shouchuang.
Www.py198.com
Or you can register an account in the game.
Once you are registered, you can enter the game.
When installing the game, in order to ensure no failure, it is recommended to install in the default path.
After entering the game, first press the right arrow key to the last item and switch the language to English.
Then you can play happily, lol.
Pc version download address:
http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g8 … d4ca9e1484
As for the mobile version.
http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g7 … 1e626ca778
Next, we have to remember some basic operations.
In the game, the left and right arrow keys are used to select menu items, the up arrow key confirms, the down arrow key cancels or returns to the previous level.

Thumbs up +2

2019-03-12 05:20:11

Hi.
I am curious, I alredy have a lyxl account, isn't the game by the same guys?

Can I just go and use the account already created or do I really need a new one?

Greetings Moritz.

Hömma, willze watt von mir oder wie, weil wenn nich, dann lass dir mal sagen, laber mir kein Kottlett anne Wange und hömma, wo wir gerade dabei sind, dann iss hier hängen im Schacht, sonns klapp ich dir hier die Fingernägel auf links, datt kannze mir mal glaubn.

Thumbs up

2019-03-12 05:27:50

You can use an already created account without having to re-register.

simba wrote:

Hi.
I am curious, I alredy have a lyxl account, isn't the game by the same guys?

Can I just go and use the account already created or do I really need a new one?

Greetings Moritz.

Thumbs up

2019-03-12 05:43:23

hi 拓海, android version have english language?

Trap music forever!

Thumbs up

2019-03-12 05:46:46

yes, You should also switch to English mode in the game.

deathtime wrote:

hi 拓海, android version have english language?

Thumbs up

2019-03-12 06:04:09

Hi.
Ok, two strange problems here.

Firstly, setting up went all fine, English is selected, but there appears to be a problem with the internal speach of the game. It is freaking fast and I can't understand anything.

Is there an options dialogue somewhere where I can set this? Haven't found one in the menu.

Also, when I enter my acount data, the game makes a boing sound when I login and I get a dialogue just saying validating account number.

Greetings Moritz.

Hömma, willze watt von mir oder wie, weil wenn nich, dann lass dir mal sagen, laber mir kein Kottlett anne Wange und hömma, wo wir gerade dabei sind, dann iss hier hängen im Schacht, sonns klapp ich dir hier die Fingernägel auf links, datt kannze mir mal glaubn.

Thumbs up

2019-03-12 06:07:20

press alt + y Make tts settings.
Have you registered for py198?

simba wrote:

Hi.
Ok, two strange problems here.

Firstly, setting up went all fine, English is selected, but there appears to be a problem with the internal speach of the game. It is freaking fast and I can't understand anything.

Is there an options dialogue somewhere where I can set this? Haven't found one in the menu.

Also, when I enter my acount data, the game makes a boing sound when I login and I get a dialogue just saying validating account number.

Greetings Moritz.

Thumbs up

2019-03-12 06:21:01

Well, as I said I had my older lyxl account, do i need to register again or what?

Greetings Moritz.

Thumbs up

2019-03-12 06:21:08

I have account from their previous game and when connected I am trying to connect to the server and I'm getting account error message. Is server running or not yet? Any help will be appreciated.

If you like what I am doing just show it to me by clicking on that button below the post. :)
Follow me on
Twitter
Add me on Steam

Thumbs up

2019-03-12 06:23:14

The server will open after two hours.

Lirin wrote:

I have account from their previous game and when connected I am trying to connect to the server and I'm getting account error message. Is server running or not yet? Any help will be appreciated.

Thumbs up

2019-03-12 06:23:25

Also, how to change SAPI to nvda? Thanks!

If you like what I am doing just show it to me by clicking on that button below the post. :)
Follow me on
Twitter
Add me on Steam

Thumbs up

2019-03-12 06:23:37

i'm getting account error as well

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

Thumbs up

2019-03-12 06:36:08 (edited by Jonnyboy1991 2019-03-12 06:41:52)

Hello, trying to download this game, but it's giving me some strange file extention. .ex_? Ah, don't think so. Do I just rename that to .exe? Thanks all. Also, I try to register for an account, but I'm not receiving any email. Is something going on with your mail servers? I've tried a gmail address as well as one of my email addresses that I have on my server that works perfectly, fine. So, it's not my end at all.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2019-03-12 06:45:19

yeah, change it to .exe, and when it ask you for the code there is a link before the button that says something about email cant remember lol clik that and it will send you the email and a count down will start

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

Thumbs up

2019-03-12 07:27:16

Are there a way to change to use NVDA?

I am a gamer from the begining of my life, and that will not change :p

Thumbs up +1

2019-03-12 07:29:54

no

ulisesmonge40 wrote:

Are there a way to change to use NVDA?

Thumbs up

2019-03-12 08:25:44

yes
account error, too

Thumbs up

2019-03-12 08:38:05

ok if i signup is the page in english? or do i have to battle with a chinese signup page? looking forward to this so much. how far will the beta let us play?

Thumbs up

2019-03-12 08:46:22

Can be registered inside the game
english

wlomas wrote:

ok if i signup is the page in english? or do i have to battle with a chinese signup page? looking forward to this so much. how far will the beta let us play?

Thumbs up

2019-03-12 08:46:48

hi all
hmmm
I don't stand how install this game
plese help

Thumbs up

2019-03-12 08:47:23 (edited by MasterOfDeath 2019-03-12 08:47:44)

Hmm, sounds cool, downloading. ter i go home i'll try it out, wouldn't be lucky in school lol

Thumbs up

2019-03-12 09:00:21

So i logged in can someone explain classes

Thumbs up

2019-03-12 09:08:42

how the fuc do you even install this chinees or jappanees thing?

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2019-03-12 09:10:00

fuck this, i am going to wait untill there is an english version of the game. i can't even understand the errors

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2019-03-12 09:34:27

Then you are one of the lucky ones. I just download it and it doesn’t do anything. It just close the program before it can even say or do anything and brings me back to the menu I was in before.

Thumbs up