2019-03-11 06:16:57

Hi all,

Figured I'd recreate this topic again since it got destroyed in the forum purge last year.

Links are in my signature. What have I been up to lately?

For starters, Six Ages part 4 is now up. I know some have been waiting for it, and more will be coming on a regular basis.

For those into the flight stuff, the main focus of the channel, that's not going anywhere and there will be more coming this week.

Madden... I'm burned out on the singleplayer of it. Someone had started a franchise I put my name in, but I don't think anything came of it.

Feel free to ask questions of my content, give suggestions, etc.

Thumbs up +1

2019-03-13 15:18:17

Hi.
I don't know if you did that already, haven't checked for a while, but could you go and possibly do a tutorial on how to operate FS tramp? I know that you used it in some of the flights and I got a basic overview, but I am not really sure how you operate the program.

Also, for new pilots, the best way to create flightplans would be idea, so for example tools that you use to create a flight plan, regardless if you are flying for a virtual airline or if you just want to create a plan and fly it casually.

Also, you talked about accessibility updates regarding fs tramp and ideal flight, what exactly is in the works there?

Greetings Moritz.

Hömma, willze watt von mir oder wie, weil wenn nich, dann lass dir mal sagen, laber mir kein Kottlett anne Wange und hömma, wo wir gerade dabei sind, dann iss hier hängen im Schacht, sonns klapp ich dir hier die Fingernägel auf links, datt kannze mir mal glaubn.

Thumbs up

2019-03-13 20:50:05

Hey, Orin, how do the virtual airline things work, and I don't know if you've seen my flight sim topic recently, but I got some a2a aircraft, which introduce some sort of damage system and repairing. I was wondering if you're familiar with it.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

Thumbs up

2019-03-13 21:15:12

The A2A aircraft are good and work will with with Tramp. That said, you will damage them beyond repair. Unfortunately, the repair tools are inaccessible. So you have to delete the A2A files in your documents folder to escentially reset the damage done.

Thumbs up

2019-03-13 22:09:38

yeah, I love the sounds in those aircraft... God. Anyway, I want to be able to hear some ambient noise at an airport, what do I need to do that, scenery?

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

Thumbs up

2019-03-13 22:34:00

oh, and what are you using for ATC, I'm still stuck using the factory stuff.

Thumbs up

2019-03-13 23:51:41

Hey, Orin.

Let me apologize to you about the online franchise. I could not get anyone else who wanted to join.
So I decided to try at a later time. I have bee studying for my ham radio test.

Thumbs up

2019-03-14 05:58:19

techmaster20 wrote:

yeah, I love the sounds in those aircraft... God. Anyway, I want to be able to hear some ambient noise at an airport, what do I need to do that, scenery?

Nothing. No flightsimmer has ambiant noise at an airport, though perhaps GSX will if I put ground vehicles in, I'm not sure.
Maybe. I'll try that and see how that goes.

Thumbs up