2020-01-26 19:02:52 (edited by BigGun 2020-01-26 19:09:26)

So how do you equip skills? I am on the skills tab but double tapping doesn't seem to do anything.
edit, fixed, you have to press and hold on the item next to the skill for some reason, just like someone else said this in the thread before.

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2020-01-26 21:04:48

weirdly I'm not having this problem, despite being on an old Galaxy running Android 7. 
Also realised that the thing giving me problems before was talkback lag, so changing to E-speek made that a lot easier.  That's one area IOS seems to win on though.  The quest rewards give off major lag when swiping for some reason.  Any ideas on how to help this process?  or is it simply phone related?

2020-03-28 05:42:04

It's finally here! The long awaited chapter 2 has arrived, with 7 parts to play through now, and 3 more soon to come!

2020-03-28 21:49:59

sad This sounds awesome, wish it was for iOS as well.

Every day is a good day!
When life gives you a lemon, make lemonade!
Opinions are like arseholes - everybody has one, and they all stink.

2020-03-28 22:12:38

you IOS users has tuns of games, we are the poor android users are the only one's who neads to cry, you have better one's smile

2020-03-28 23:16:14

We still have pretty good ones wink

2020-03-28 23:47:38

I am an Ios user, and really wish I could play this one, along with random adventure roguelike big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-03-28 23:49:57

Meatbag wrote:

you IOS users has tuns of games, we are the poor android users are the only one's who neads to cry, you have better one's smile

There are a lot of games but, is any like this one?
Do you mean like "Adventure to Fate" and "Star Traders Elite?"
Looks like I only have adventure to fate to dust off and struggle with until we get something more like this one day, if at all.

Every day is a good day!
When life gives you a lemon, make lemonade!
Opinions are like arseholes - everybody has one, and they all stink.

2020-05-24 15:31:37

This game got an update that adds a new level with more content and a curse mechanic.

2020-07-02 06:30:16

Bringing this topic up because I'll probably only get an answer here. Does anyone know if there's a way to turn down any graphics settings to improve the lag in this game? The game's accessible, but not very playable, as it takes ages to move from one item to another. Am using a BrailleNote Touch Plus (Snapdragon 820) on Android 8. Any ideas?

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-07-02 08:03:35

I suspect it's the backlog piling up that causes the issue. Maybe shoot the dev a mail with some suggestions that might help. I get a bit of lag myself but not enough to make it unplayable for me.

2020-07-02 18:24:41

Hey everyone, duels rpg now has a dischord.

2020-07-02 20:54:29

Ooh. Where'd you find it?

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-07-02 21:32:16

SO I have a question.

Could I play this and similar games on an inexpensive Android tablet if I were to purchase one? A Kindle Fire HD, let's say? Or would I have to go all in and buy and ANdroid phone? *shudders* Emulating ANdroid on my laptop has mixed results, with the balance firmly in favor the negative side of the mix.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2020-07-02 21:48:05

I think a cheap android divice will work if it runs reasonably well and has a fairly reason firmware of android.

As for the dischord, I saw the developer tweet it out yesterday.

2020-07-02 21:57:14

The main problems I have are the fact that it appears that there are either multiple items with the same name, or something's causing it to not run well, and lagging.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-07-03 00:30:18

So I cannot for the life of me do enough damage to Groum the Crusher. I go in with my fire equipment, and do 0 damage with magic attacks, and if I go in with my axe, I do 0 damage as well. Don't know why the difficulty spiked, but I think I did something wrong.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-07-03 01:11:18

If it's the one at the goblins workshop I think you can avoid it, but dont tightly remember. What did the hint say?

2020-07-03 02:38:45

to solve a quest is not always to battle everything, as far as I remember. I think you can avoid Groum or I just misremembered?

2021-04-04 22:46:06

Hi,

Sorry to bring back a dead topic, but I'm have some questions about skills. I'm at level nine and locked the map tab and now wondering about skills. Do I get any more skill slots, or do I have to swap out skills I already have quipped for new ones I learn? And what perks are most useful? Should I leave the unholy ones alones? And lastly, can I wear those rings from the cult? I mean, I know they can be equipped, but will it affect the story in any way. My character is using a Valian sword, and I crafted a moderate staff. All of the unlabelled buttons are a bit annoying to swipe through; hopefully this gets fixed at some point.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

2021-04-04 23:09:29

The max number of skill slots is 8 if I'm not mistaken. You will want to swap skills and gear to suit your situation. You can grow unholy damage if you like. The G rings u find off the cultists are pretty useless, I usually just sell them. There are some cursed items but they come later on. The unlabeled buttons on top and bottom are just extra icons for the tabs in those areas.

2021-04-04 23:11:41

I didn't see this originally, but is this available on IOS?

2021-04-04 23:14:13

Thanks. One last question, I read a couple posts back about a next chapter. Is that chapter completed yet, or is it still in beta? I joined the beta program just in case. I wonder if the developer would be interested in removing or labelling those extra icons. I assume there's a good reason they're still there.

Guy Gavriel Kay

2021-04-04 23:15:19

Hello, could you help me? I'm level 6 and I can't defeat the cult leader, I can't hurt him and I have no choice but to fight, and I don't know how to get levels since I can only do that mission, I'm trapped.

Manamon trainer

2021-04-04 23:30:01

The game has grown quite a bit now. There are 2 completed chapters, and you can play through some of the third, plus there is a lot of side stuff you can do, so it will keep u busy for quite a while. The deb is very open to accessibility fixes too, so you can message him. Also the discord for this game is really active.