2019-08-12 04:12:44

It's an ability that your robotrimp has, if you have one.  It reduces the hp of improbabilities when activated, I believe.

Mammon slept. And the beast reborn spread over the earth and its numbers grew legion. And they proclaimed the times and sacrificed crops unto the fire, with the cunning of foxes. And they built a new world in their own image as promised by the sacred words, and spoke of the beast with their children. Mammon awoke, and lo! it was naught but a follower.
from The Book of Mozilla, 11:9

Thumbs up

2019-08-12 11:21:22

haven't got one yet. what level do i need to get too in order to get one?

Thumbs up

2019-08-16 03:26:20

A robotrimp's ability, when activated, reduces the attack of the next improbability you encounter by a percentage based on how many robotrimps you have.
When you use the ability, it requires you to clear 5 zones before you can use it again.
You can get robotrimps by running Bionic wonderland maps, which start at level 125 and you will unlock a new one that is 15 levels higher then the last one you played when you finish it.

My tactical battle scripts: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dzsmqv2pgqvu1 … h.zip?dl=1
Currently, one of my favorite games is Trimps.
So I'm the Trimper Trooper!

Thumbs up

2019-08-16 11:43:39

lol and when i finished my last run i was at z120. that's funny.

Thumbs up

2019-08-20 12:15:49

serious problem with trimps. i can't see how to build the weapons anymore since the new update. i've tried changing the filters around from all to buildings to jobs etc but it doesn't work. obviously something hasn't been tested properly and as such the screen reader version is totally messed up.

Thumbs up

2019-08-20 22:43:29

No idea what you're talking about.  5.1 works perfectly fine for me.  Perhaps you were in a timewarp when you tried upgrading stuff?

Mammon slept. And the beast reborn spread over the earth and its numbers grew legion. And they proclaimed the times and sacrificed crops unto the fire, with the cunning of foxes. And they built a new world in their own image as promised by the sacred words, and spoke of the beast with their children. Mammon awoke, and lo! it was naught but a follower.
from The Book of Mozilla, 11:9

Thumbs up

2019-08-20 23:12:47

i think i was. so what happens do i let the timewarp go through and then it all comes back?

Thumbs up