2019-04-04 21:33:14 (edited by keithwipf1 2019-04-04 21:33:29)

Hmm.
You must max out block as well.
Use gyms, trainers shield block and anything else.
Also, does anyone know what the hot keys are?
Thanks.

2019-04-04 21:53:36

@amerikranian trimple of doom has a difficulty of %300, meaning its three times harder than usual.
if I remember rightly, I portalled second time at 32 so didn't do trimple of doom until my third run, and it was still tough  then, though on my fourth run I  was farming it for metal big_smile.

Trimps is a game which is built around portalling  coming back stronger, so if you've bought all the equipment upgrades, gyms, trainers etc you can find and are still not getting any further, its probably time to head through that portal.
I'd highly recommend the size challenge if you haven't done it already since it gives access to what is probably the single best perk in the game.

At the moment since I'm going to be away Friday to Monday, I'm concentrating on buying storage upgrades. I don't know if I'll be able to buy enough of them to last the time, but we'll see and at least then I'll have a huge tonne of resources when I get back next week.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-04-04 23:09:20

I’m not talking about the new map. I’m talking about the dimension of anger.

2019-04-04 23:34:00

ok so i'm passed zone 15 again am actually at zone 20. i cant seem to find the portal though. any ideas?

2019-04-05 02:26:54

amerikranian: Like the guys said, how is your block/health? DOA is rough for sure, but it shouldn't be taking you three hours if your eq is decently upgraded.  It does take a while, but certainly not three hours for ten cells.

2019-04-05 11:15:52 (edited by Dark 2019-04-05 11:16:25)

@amerikranian ah sorry my mistake, I thought you meant trimle of doom, the map you get at zone 33.
Dimension of anger is a tough one, though if your at zone 30 and having trouble with it sounds like there is something wrong.
My first time through it took me about an hour to finish at zone 21.

First, have you bought presteige upgrades for your equipment? You shouldn't be attempting dimension of anger until you have at least tear IV or V equipment.
Just to be clear, I don't mean equipment levels, I mean prestige upgrades that you get from creating and running submaps.

Secondly did you get shieldblock from the block? Shieldblock is less useful at higher levels of the game, but is a survival booster below zone 40, including on dimension of anger.

Have you built plenty of gyms? And how about trainers? Both are handy in boosting your block.

If I remember rightly you need a combined block and health of over 65 million to complete it successfully.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-04-05 13:02:24

ok so i'm now doing the discipline challenge. i'm not sure though how to complete it. i assume i go to z20 again and portal?

2019-04-05 15:23:28

You complete the Discipline challenge when you complete the Dimension of Anger again. You do not have to portal.

I've done the Discipline challenge and also ran Doom once to get the perk. I'm now at z35 and progress has slowed down a bit, but I wanna get some more helium before portaling so I can level my shiny new perks before embarking upon the next run. Resources are building slowly for my liking, which is frustrating when things cost multiple billions and even 3 mil per second isn't cutting it...

2019-04-05 20:48:10

So I've cleared DOA. My equipment was upgraded 4 times from maps, I had like 80 trainers, and I still struggled. Weird thing was after clearing DOA I sailed smoothly till zone 25.
I attempted DOA when I hit 21 (the earliest point you can do the zone at) and it was still really hard. I swear, that's like my least favorite map up to date.
I finished the discipline challenge, and am currently looking at metal, which sounds really scary. No metal? That's, that's, that's, well... really hard!
Do yall have any suggestions as to what should I boost? I was thinking of boosting motivation and health, maybe power if I have enough to spare.

2019-04-05 21:16:14

well am already at z8. i've put some points in packrat and boy does that help with storage. i think next i'm going to look for the boost that does productivity.

2019-04-06 00:15:16

You can get metal, just not hire miners. I've started the challenge myself and I can mine on my own, but it's of course going to take longer to get metal, even with loot from enemies supplementing it.

In light of this, how should I manage my metal? Should I save it for housing, or for eq?

2019-04-06 01:43:39

lol ok so i ran 1 map at level 10. so now am at level 13 i'm going to run another map. what i am thinking is will i gain any extra stuff than i have already? will be interesting to see what happens. i've got 8 items to collect. lets see what we get out of this.

2019-04-08 22:04:19

how annoying! so i had to clear cookies because i kept getting annoying poppups something must have gotten in. so anyway i tried to retrieve my game save only to find that it didn't work. my online account for auto game saving hadn't worked. so lol guess what i'm having to start again. luckily i got a little way tested it and it now works. so am happpy about that.

2019-04-08 22:08:53

Ah sucks.
Maybe greensatellite would make you a new save if you asked him?

2019-04-08 22:18:20

na it's all good. i don't actually mind starting again because i know a little more about the game now and i have more of an idea as to how i want to do things so in a way it's sort of better.

2019-04-10 20:01:30 (edited by keithwipf1 2019-04-10 20:02:41)

Wow, I just completed my first void map at zone 14!
It was a rather nasty fight.
There were powerful enemies, voidsnimps that do up to 2 million damage.
Killing them was a matter of training my trimps until they weren't always one-shotted, then they were able to damage the voidsnimp.
At the end there was a really big voidsnimp thing, but I did get a bonus!
I did have titimps to help though.
By the way, does anyone know when void maps start to spawn?
Also, I am now using 4.11.1, the version with additional accessibility fixes, good thing Greensatellite was awesome enough to add those buttons.

2019-04-10 21:34:43

Hey, not sure if this has been asked before but how do you guys manage perks? There is no help page no this and i see a few buttons like respect, more info etc but more info doesn't give information on perks, it just expands something extra but I can't see info on each perk anywhere. any hints?

thx

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2019-04-10 21:53:57

how can you change versions of the game doesn't the page you go too auto update to the latest version or something?

2019-04-11 10:35:37

man i wish there was a way to trade surplus resources for other resources. for example i could really do with some wood about now lol.

2019-04-11 16:18:49

@292
You have to buy a perk, then look at the bottom of the page for it's tool tip.
As long as you don't portal, you won't actually lose helium though.
@293
I like to play offline, by downloading the source from Git Hub and running it.
@294
You should put all you're workers in wood, I do that sometimes.

2019-04-11 16:35:08

which makes me think that the game should be translated
if I were to translate the game and run a copy of that in my own server... hmm

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2019-04-11 18:24:30

I think you might be allowed to do that.
It's incredibly fun for sure.

2019-04-11 19:28:14

hey could someone please explain what these numbers mean?
Attack: 89.7K ATK, 0.10% of Enemy Health
Health: 41.3M HP, 2.29% lost per Enemy Attack
sometimes some of the numbers have gone negative. could someone please explain?

2019-04-11 20:01:01

Attack shows how much damage you're doing.
You really need to buy more offensive equipment.
If I've got it right, you're currently needing to hit an enemy 200 or more times to kill it.
Health shows how much hp you are losing every time you're hit, but this can go negative if you have more block than you're enemies have attack.

2019-04-11 20:27:38

so how did you work out that i need more attack? i'm just trying to understand these numbers. so if i can push the block up further then i can go into the negative when it comes to health? i assume that's a good thing?