2019-02-26 14:03:05

Hi,

I have been trying to get Pokemon Crystal Access to work. However, no matter what I do, it seems only reading incoming text works for me. All the other keys listed don't seem to do anything, that includes j k and l, p, t and m.
I don't think I have a numlock that could get in the way since this is a laptop without a numpad, but still ...it doesn't seem to do anything at all. L, when I press it, does not get echoed by NVDA but rather remains silent where J and K do get echoed, almost like some script isn't getting loaded. But the output window doesn't have anything to indicate what might be happening.

I have tried both the official pokemon crystal 1.2 release that you find when you google as well as the scripts in the gitHub. The only thing I can't accurately verify is if I am using the right version of VBA rerecording as the  link in the GitHub Readme that lets you download that is dead, but I am assuming the v1.2 release contains that same interpreter.
In the release, there is a gbc rom for Crystal that I've tried, I've also tried it with another Crystal rom I found and even with a few patched games, same result. Just what is it I am missing?

Zersiax