2019-02-23 14:59:22

I've never seen a single topic by mahdi not containing the word shitty. What's up with you and this word, if I may ask? It's not even funny now.
And sorry, I'd rather get use to skype 8 already. Microsoft's gonna make me get use to it one way or another anyway.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

Thumbs up

2019-02-23 15:23:47

Hey @mahdi-abedi,
You better respect that group.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

Thumbs up

2019-02-23 16:10:03

at26, when one group which that wants to close all of my works try, i use this word
at pranam, I, never, respect, the group, which, dont, respects, me, and, wants, to, close, my, works!

Thumbs up

2019-02-23 17:03:11

so wait, what does our group have to do with your works? we send over 1000 messages there every day and is it all about you? infact only 0.069% of our messages are about you.

2019-02-23 17:37:18

Hey @mahdi-abedi,
Do you even do any work which we can stop? And, we have other things to talk about other than you so Please don't create this a drama field. Learn to be polite.

Best regards
Pranam

Thumbs up

2019-02-23 17:46:07

All he does is creating mostly useless topics worth being forgotten and left to drown in other more useful topics. Not that I know the guy personally and not that I don't respect the guy. I'm just tired of seeing his constant posts and bashes and all this in every topic he created.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

Thumbs up +1

2019-02-23 17:58:23

@28 to get respect, you have to give respect, a concept I feel is foreign to you.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-23 18:40:31

Can we stop turning the forum into a childish mess? Thanks. I have read about 5 or 6 topics giving the reaction of 5 year old kids trying to say hey mommy he insulted me, he's the one arguing and not me. Sorry but, warnings clearly wont work here.

Thumbs up +3

2019-02-23 20:12:20

big thumbs up 33

Thumbs up

2019-02-23 20:28:08

beeg wehry wehry beeg tums up.

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2019-02-23 20:31:54

#34 If other people have acted like children, you certainly have, so you're agreeing with a post that calls you out. Where's the logic in that.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-23 20:38:35

Guys you just waste your time by telling them to stop, they won't, ever, do, that, believe me, I know how are one to each other.
And if it was proven to not be a virus, that is super, I don't have to open the forum from my laptop now.
smile I will still use skype 7.36, untill it dies completely, or I die before it.
tongue If it will completely die, I will use uwp just because I can read messages from top to bottom, not upsidedown.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

Thumbs up

2019-02-23 21:44:23

Why in the heck you guys just make things that should be short too long? Anyways. That link is trustworthy. I know that website. It's ok if you want to get it. If you don't, Fine. Just leave it alone just why should we make arguments I can't understand. Leave alone what you don't want, specially when you are free to do so. No need to yell out I don't trust you or I consider that thing as a virus. Just avoid it and move on to the other posts. Things are getting a bit ridiculous these days.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2019-02-23 22:50:56

Hi mahdi-abedi, thanks for this link/

Thumbs up

2019-02-24 05:30:44

agreed with kianoosh, usually when i don't trust a file i have a virtual machine to try it on, and if it's not a virus, i use it on my real PC

2019-02-24 06:22:15

Well @mahdi-abedi's main target is me. He takes me everywhere he go and insults me wherever he want such as, in admin/mod reports, in the pm which he sends to admins/mods, in his first post(You are likely to see it in almost all the topics). Nothing I can do to stop it. I feel highly confronted, but who am I to say anything? It all rest on the moderators/administrators shoulders.

Best regards
Pranam

Thumbs up +2

2019-02-24 11:57:50

hi,
although I don't use Skype these days and have no strong reason to do so unless actually needed, I found out after experimenting that Skype 8 isn't impossible to use, specially with nvda, for someone who has tried ways with whatsapp web, and client for windows.
however, I don't see Skype 8 as customizable as the earlier version as far as sounds and such are concerned. but all that apart, can anyone explain how to get stario mix working under Skype 7.36 in windows 7. what I'm trying to achieve is rooting the audio from tts app and foobar to Skype calls, which are possible to do in Skype 8 through stario mix but Skype 7 is still a hurdle when it comes to rooting audio by selecting stario mix. it just refuses to work.
so, those using Skype 7, how do you guys go about streaming music on calls or anything audio related.

regards

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

Thumbs up

2019-02-24 12:36:20

go to call sub menu and tick share system sounds.

2019-02-24 12:40:48

at38, big thumbs up: at 39, your welcome
at pranam: if you and your other frends dont talk about off topics in my topic, and if you all dont comment in a topic of me which that dont needs your bad comments eg its spam, its wiross(whats this spelling smile) and this things, i dont report you

Thumbs up

2019-02-24 14:06:43

Both you and Pranam should move your useless arguments to some other useless forum. Better yet, why not make a cloned game and chat in there? Regarding sharing of sounds, Skype 7 broke stereo mix and it wont ever be fixed. Alireza's suggestion is great if you don't need stereo and are fine with Skype's crappy quality of that feature, but first as already mentioned this isn't stereo nor does it support any kind of volume changes.

Thumbs up

2019-02-24 15:22:11

@nidza07 I don't clone, and how can you assume that I clone? I know mahdi clones, but you are not supposed to throw anything on me without any proof. And no one is arguing now. Please don't turn this topic into a mess. And keep your invaluable suggestions with you, that would profit me and you as well.
@mahdi-abedi like I would really care if you report me and insult me in the reports. And there's nothing like friends, they all post on their own will.

Best regards
Pranam

Thumbs up +1

2019-02-24 15:39:54

why not stop replying? you know, first, it is pointless, second, it keeps bringing this topic to top, and other topics are under  mahdi's topic.

2019-02-24 16:27:16

Moderation:

Righto, here comes another locked topic, but first:

Mahdi-Abedi and Pranam, I'm issuing you both an official caution at this point (Mahdi, you need to be especially careful here, as you've gotten two warnings not so very long ago). I want the two of you to leave each other alone. Stop sniping at each other. Stop bringing your off-forum drama onto the forum. Stop sabotaging each other, responding to each other and taking digs at each other. Warnings and further will result if you don't start behaving like forum users who actually deserve to be here.
The level of ridiculous reports, silly posts and such that I've been seeing over the last week and a half or so is blowing my ever-loving mind, and I've got to say I'm losing patience awfully quickly. You two aren't the only culprits, but you're definitely the most vocal.
Some of you who bother to read this may ask "Why aren't they both getting warnings then, if it's gotten this bad?" This is because, contrary to what some of you were afraid of when I showed up, I am not, in fact, heavy-handed by nature. I'd rather fire a warning shot than start handing out punishments. This is just such a thing. I want the bickering, the baiting and the frank stupidity to stop. Now. I'm prepared to act if this goes any further elsewhere, so don't think I've got a short memory or an infinite amount of temper. I have neither.
I hate to sound snarly or sharp, but here it is. There comes a point when the drama starts negatively impacting users, and that point has already come and passed. If it were just me, with no one else to speak to for accountability, there would have been firmer repercussions long since, but as I seem to be the one laying down most of the law around here lately, the last thing I want to do is come across like a tyrant, especially in light of prior mistakes I made when I first began wielding a big stick. And no, that's not a dig at my fellow staff members either; I took this job on willingly and I don't mind doing it. But please, for the love of all that's good, quit the drama.

Thread locked.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up +4