2019-02-19 20:11:38

Hi!

Here's a new release from Taurus Fan.
TramSim is a new simulationgame.
You can drive two Trams, four buses and an austrian citytrain on real routes.

The game is available in german and english and you only Need a sapi 5 voice to run it.
There also is a readme file for it which you should read before starting driving your Vehicle.
The Vehicles are from Vienna and Austria.
There is a low Floor tram from Vienna, a high Floor tram from Vienna, four different viennese buses and a viennese citytrain called ÖBB 4020.

Here's the download link:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuRNzGmjOVeKhYxkMXmj8ugikLOMAA
Have fun with TramSim.

2019-02-19 20:44:39

hi
very good, i'll try it soon

Thumbs up

2019-02-19 20:47:33

I should say after trying this, it is, a strange game.

Thumbs up

2019-02-19 20:47:42

sorry for dobble posting but
I cant download it, I tryed but cant get it
wasn't it better to add translator not 2 exe files of each language?

Thumbs up

2019-02-19 20:56:19

SkyLord wrote:

I should say after trying this, it is, a strange game.

What do you mean?

2019-02-19 20:58:08

mahdi-abedi wrote:

sorry for dobble posting but
I cant download it, I tryed but cant get it
wasn't it better to add translator not 2 exe files of each language?

The link is right.

2019-02-19 21:54:11

can you zip this up? I don't have one drrive. It would bbe easier if you uploaded this to dropbox. Also, does this support having passengers, and can you create your own vehicles

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

Thumbs up

2019-02-19 22:00:28 (edited by florianionascu7 2019-02-19 22:02:05)

Hello Maximilian, I can't download the game from the link you've sent here. Can you send it to me as a zip archive attachment? One of my e-mail addresses is displayed below in the signature.

If you want to get in touch with me, e-mail me at [email protected].
We can also get in touch on Telegram.

2019-02-19 22:12:09

Yes, I can't get it either, but that is probably because my laptop can't handle 2 openned pages at once lol.
Nice idea though.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

Thumbs up

2019-02-19 22:33:50

Hi, after trying this out myself, there's a few things I have to say. First off, I think it would be much easier if you just zipped up the game's assets into one file and put that on one drive, so people don't have to download three seperat files.
Now to the program itself. I could see a lot of potential here, but right now all this does is make noise and unfortunately, it really doesn't hold any entertainment value past the 10 or so minutes you need to try out all the vehicles. I could have totally invisioned a tubesim like game in which you drive around the viennah U-bahn, tram, and buss lines transporting people. As a fellow austrian I would have loved this thing to do something like that.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

Thumbs up

2019-02-19 22:43:08

connor142 wrote:

Hi, after trying this out myself, there's a few things I have to say. First off, I think it would be much easier if you just zipped up the game's assets into one file and put that on one drive, so people don't have to download three seperat files.
Now to the program itself. I could see a lot of potential here, but right now all this does is make noise and unfortunately, it really doesn't hold any entertainment value past the 10 or so minutes you need to try out all the vehicles. I could have totally invisioned a tubesim like game in which you drive around the viennah U-bahn, tram, and buss lines transporting people. As a fellow austrian I would have loved this thing to do something like that.

So what would you exactly like to see?

2019-02-19 22:44:31

florianionascu7 wrote:

Hello Maximilian, I can't download the game from the link you've sent here. Can you send it to me as a zip archive attachment? One of my e-mail addresses is displayed below in the signature.

I‘m gonna do so.

2019-02-20 09:09:17

Taurus Fan wrote:
florianionascu7 wrote:

I‘m gonna do so.

Thanks a lot man!

If you want to get in touch with me, e-mail me at [email protected].
We can also get in touch on Telegram.

2019-02-20 12:26:32

at6, I dont know how to download from drive, yes link is correct

Thumbs up

2019-02-20 13:29:23

hello all, i'm interested in this game, but I can't download it please if you can upload it at other websight thanks

Thumbs up

2019-02-20 16:28:11

Ahem, your english exec isn't completely english yet. There are still some phrases in german. So what if you don't understand german? I'm South African, and luckily for me I do have an understanding of german, but for the guys who don't, the English translation exec would be a big frustration.

To know, and not to do, is not to know.

Thumbs up

2019-02-20 16:30:01

i also can not download from one drive. Why don't you get your self a website first? You don't need to put this much html stuff on there or if you want not any thing at all, just the zip file so it's easy to get.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-02-20 17:39:13

I  was able to download the lot by pressing the context menu key while at the top of the page.
Yeah, I don't see a goal in this game though, however I didn't try it so much.
Sorry if this sounds bad, but I like simulators.

Thumbs up

2019-02-20 19:02:21

well i'm so interestred at this game but so bad cause you need download each file

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2019-02-20 19:47:04

hello guys please tell me size of this game

Thumbs up

2019-02-20 20:34:09

For those who are having trouble downloading the game, you can get the whole folder zipped. When the page loads, start to shift+tab until you eventually find the "download" option and press it. If you highlight a single file or folder in the list further down the page it'll only download that selected file. But if nothing is selected, which is how the page starts out, pressing download will give you a zip with everything.

I tried TramSim  yesterday and I must say the game has tons of potential. It looks like you're doing a lot of things right as there are stations you can stop at, traffic lights, speed limits and you are scored by how well you're doing, and the sounds are quite realistic. However, there are some things that would make the experience even better.

Firstly, the controls. The keys and logic make sense, but I find it a bit hard to control my speed. You can press the D and A keys as many times as you want, and so it's really easy to overdo it and have to quickly go in the other direction. This is made worse by the fact that every time you press one of those keys, the game pauses while it plays the click sound. I thhink the accelerator/decelerator should be limited, so you could have 3 or 4 clicks in each direction to accelerate and decelerate, plus the neutral setting.

For aproaching stations, I think there needs to be more warning, like in TubeSim or dreamy train. Announce the distance to a station starting at 300 meters to give people time to start stopping. Same thing for traffic lights. You don't have to say how much time will pass until a red light turns green, but making an announcement there's a red/yellow/green light a few hundred meters before you get there would help, and if you hear there's a yellow light you'd know you might not be able to drive through it. You might not even need to use speech for this actually. Because the game is set on the street, you could just take actual sounds of traffic lights and have them get louder as you approach.

I can't wait to see where this thing goes. I love simulations!

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

Thumbs up

2019-02-21 12:50:17

Please upload to google drive or somewhere else, I failed download it, the download speed is about 60 kbps and dropping

2019-02-21 21:21:49

hello guys, please upload the game on other websights I can't download it because download speed is about 30 kbps I want to play this nice game please upload it on other websights

Thumbs up

2019-02-21 21:41:00

Here is an alternative download link

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

Thumbs up

2019-02-22 00:17:56

It‘s forbidden to host my game somewhere else!!!
I want you to remove that!