2019-02-18 17:22:28

There is a topic about this game in new releases which contains a claim that elemental points can not be allocated by the blind. I wrote a mini-guide telling people how to allocate it, which I will replicate below along with a recording of how to do it using NVDA and Chrome. I hope this will help people that are interested continue to play the game.

To allocate elemental points, navigate to the row in the table that you want points to go into, for example, electric. Then find the column you want, either electric attack or electric resistance. Press NVDA plus numpad slash to move the mouse to this column. Now press NVDA plus Numpad 6. NVDA will not say anything, but you are now on the plus marker. Press NVDA plus Numpad Slash again to move the mouse to this plus sign, then click with numpad slash to allocate a point. Do this until you have spent all your points, then click the allocate points button as normal. I am sorry, but I do not know the laptop shortcuts.

Here is the recording demonstrating this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ux7o5od6dmdj … n.mp3?dl=1

2019-02-19 03:23:35

I saw your guide in New Releases room; seems like whoever posted that they couldn't allocate points simply wasn't familiar with their mouse keys.

NVDA+numpad slash = NVDA+SHIFT+M on laptop, and to perform a left click, press NVDA+left bracket.

2019-02-19 18:18:32

I was wondering about that. I only posted it twice because people seemed to have stopped reading the other topic and I hate to see a developer taking negative criticism for something that isn't true.

I've also sent the dev a message clarifying that this does work for blind players so she can focus on more important things. I imagine that working on a game in your spare time means you need to work on the most important issues at hand when you have time to do so.