2019-02-17 11:00:07

hi
I was looked at one of voice chat.bgt's,: what about making small recorder with it? and here it is! record and stop with R
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqt0xxboe397u … r.exe?dl=1

2019-02-17 11:07:49

So just what makes this worth using over something like virtual recorder?

2019-02-17 11:17:19

Oh, who gave you this voice chat.bgt? And what it makes to new releases room? Just you have to release anything which you get your hands on. You should have released this with its source in dev room if you coded it yourself.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

2019-02-17 13:04:14

I just rote this thing to have fun with it: i finded voice chat on the includes

2019-02-17 13:32:04

Hello,
So, to recap:
You make a changing personality Topic where you got great hints on how to improve yourself (even you should have understood them) and now this: Have you even read a single Reply from the Topic?

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2019-02-17 14:49:33

hi, I red all of comments, thanks for your helps guys: I just need time to make this better and better

2019-02-17 15:03:13

Wow, easy recorder is a nice game release you know?
Say you've wrote it? You mean you've plucked it from a source code of some sort.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2019-02-17 15:47:24

Moderation:
Moved to off topic. Congrats on a small recorder release, Mardi.
Also, how can we know that he's plucked it from some sort of source code? If he's used an include and used a very basic record function as his first, surely, that's better than nothing?

2019-02-17 16:12:29

aaron wrote:

Moderation:
Moved to off topic. Congrats on a small recorder release, Mardi.
Also, how can we know that he's plucked it from some sort of source code? If he's used an include and used a very basic record function as his first, surely, that's better than nothing?

this, really now, makes no sense to me. It is named "new releases room", not "new games releases room". And you move it out of there? Wow, makes sense. Not

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-02-17 16:43:20

Moderation:

Straight from the text for New Releases:

If you've developed a new game, or released an update to an existing one, please post here and tell us about it.

So it's fairly clear that the New Releases room is for games, generally.

And if this release is like 95% borrowed code, then it's...not really a new release. I originally moved it to the wrong forum, and Aaron put it in the right place. It could also have gone in the dev room.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-02-17 17:20:55

hi
thanks for moved it to correct forum
i'm trying to add saving feacher

2019-02-17 17:50:26

well, some, people, may not read the subtitles? So if you want this to be only for games you should make that clear, not only in the subtitle, because most people don't read those.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-02-17 18:12:41

With all due respect, some people don't read the rules, either. There comes a point where if the info is there, we can't be faulted when people don't read that info. It's on us, as individual users, to know where to put things. It is not as if anyone is being punished for putting something in the wrong forum. No cautions, no warnings given. If there had been, then okay, maybe you at least have a shred of something. But nothing bad happened. Even Mahdi didn't mind that it was moved, apparently, so I fail to see the problem.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-02-17 18:12:49

when someone joins a forum, they need to read the rules, then the subtitles.
oh and @ julian, what if the game he pulled this from was an open sourced game? that isn't wrong is it?

2019-02-17 19:51:56

Pulling things from open source projects is not wrong at all as long as you can learn form it. Pulling things from leaked source code, however, that's wrong.

2019-02-17 21:15:37

The include in question can be found in a bt sync folder full of bgt stuff, but i dout mahdi knows that since he can’t use bt sync. The same include can also be found in the sources for up / btb/ rs / tk, so think what you will.

2019-02-17 21:50:07

it can fined in carters bgt includes, or chat client for bgt

2019-02-17 22:06:37

i'm compleately agreeing with post 16

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-02-18 04:06:59

@cmarry there is, no evidance that he got it from a leaked game. maybe someone gave it to him?

2019-02-18 04:53:29

Oh bro big congrats, huge release, I'm so pumped for you that you took a public include and wrapped it in a function bro, big awesome release. I'm so stoked for what you do next chum.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-18 06:00:21

don try it since there is not the actual it trust me it to bad only way you can exit is from task manager
so ... huge congrats

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-02-18 12:44:01

@simter, Well, why are you bashing the admin/mod team when they have done their work the best they could?
And we know what sort of things we can get from mahdi, so it's one of them... Congrats btw. Let's see how you'll manage to get the save function.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

2019-02-18 14:53:56

hello all, how this thing works?

2019-02-18 15:02:57

hi masroor
press enter to logo plays, press enter to pass the logo(if you want)
press r to record your voice, then press r to stop it: the file saves in folder which that easy recorder is on there

2019-02-18 17:03:07

@simter, if you don't know the rules/subtitles, it doesn't free you from the responsability. So i have to hardly disagree with you. To be honest, if this forum had no rules about swearing, and personal attacks, i'd attack you on here. Before you speak, you think, simter.