2019-02-17 06:35:10

Hello all. I just decided to recommend this amazing internet radio show, the Super Spotlight show.
Hosted by Brandon Hennis and the "dynamic trio," Maria Munro, Diwakar Sharma, and Ernesto Melendez (known as Ernie on the forums).
It is broadcast live on Mondays, 11 AM eastern, on 98.6 the mix (www.986themix.com). You can listen to the highlight reals for this week's show and last weeks here and here, respectively.
I hope you will join me in listening to, and sharing, this truely awesome show!

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2019-02-17 07:31:36

sure

Thanks and regards.
Madhusudan
Visit my youtube channel to dive into accessible tech tutorial.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvVJNv … 9wXunGvl9A

2019-02-17 22:30:19

A little blurb about them would be nice. What do they cover? Since it's on a station called "The Mix" I'm assuming it's a music show? In which case I tuned out before I even clicked the highlights link.

2019-02-18 01:00:48

The super spotlight show isn't a music show at all. It's a talk show which covers various and sundry things, from technology to sports and even audiogames.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2019-02-18 01:26:10

Are they still active? I checked the archive rss feed and only see one show from April 2018.

2019-02-18 02:43:00

They are active, they just don't have an active Archive. Daniel Nash (hacker) recently began work on trying to change that.

#FreeTheCheese