2019-02-16 06:11:26

Ok guys, so as it turns out, iPhone X and later are completely unobtainable until I get a new bank without terrible spending limits, so to fix the camera issue, I purchased an iPhone 8+. While I haven't had it for even 12 hours yet, I like it. It's kind of awkward in the hand right now, but that's because I don't have one of those cases with a built-in wallet yet, and I'm used to those making the phone fat. The sound quality seems better than my iPhone 8. And now, for the camera. I haven't gotten a chance to test it with KNFB reader yet, but the seeing ai app found a bar code on a product almost instantly. I had to really fight with it on my 8, so that's an improvement. I thought the duel camera situation would help, and so far, it has.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2019-02-16 11:00:21

I've been using my iPhone 8 Plus for 5 days now and I absolutely love it. The performance is unmatched; My computer seems slow now compared to my iPhone.

I wouldn't personally consider buying anything better than the 8 Plus. The benefits you get from the newer models are inconsiderable.

Sent from my iPhone 8 Plus, by the way.

2019-02-17 02:37:28

The only problem I've had with the iPhone on this website is random weird focus jumps. Not sure what that's about.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2019-02-17 06:50:16

truth is the real reason I wanted a newer one is to try out those animated emoji things

2019-02-17 09:22:47

Oh Animojis. Don't think they're anything special if I'm honest.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2019-02-17 13:11:02

ElizaBaez wrote:

truth is the real reason I wanted a newer one is to try out those animated emoji things

And did you?
I have been wanting to try them too, but couldn't figure them out. how to work them, that is.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2019-02-18 07:06:18

they aren't on this phone. I couldn't afford the one I originally wanted because my bank is a scam. That reminds me, do any of our friends here in the US know of a decent online-based bank with no stupid fees and a usable website

2019-02-18 16:15:53

Boy if only I am in the United States. iPhone in the 3rd world country is beyond affordable. It's 2019 and still on iPhone 5S.