2019-02-17 08:24:49

I’d love to do a screaming contest. This is exciting.

2019-02-17 19:39:44

Trophies/achievements would be awesome! I love games with unlockable content.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-02-17 23:13:47 (edited by defender 2019-02-19 03:49:04)

Yes I would love an update! but IMO these ideas about a more complex menu and multiplayer are unnecessary...
If you do end up doing multiplayer then I suggest that it should work well with just two players, because finding more would be really hard around here most of the time.
Some people already mentioned the silences before screams, and a couple of them, like the car crash and witch are of course funny but super distracting and loud. I also noticed that sometimes enemies will fall a long time after finishing the scream, so maybe their is silence at the ends of some files too?
I think the idea for a scream contest is a good one, but the ability to add one's own sounds would be even better!
Announcements for the bonuses would be fun, though not sure who would voice them.
Accuracy calculation for stats seems to be kinda broken as well.
pause and music volume features as previously mentioned would be a useful addition.
It would be nice in my opinion if the initial enemy spawn speed was raised some, because it starts out very slow and boring.

I love this game and I think even in another decade it will still be fondly remembered, so what ever you do I still appreciate the original allot, so simple but so enjoyable! smile