2019-02-19 01:44:20 (edited by ivan_soto 2019-02-19 01:45:04)

@SLJ, thanks. I know I'm a great developer. smile

Ivan

2019-02-19 01:55:24

But on to a more serious note, I don't understnad how I'm attacking other developers just by saying that getting on the main server is not a good idea. That's like me telling someone not to go to a restaurant because they have pretty bad customer service. Oh, I'm curious. How does removing a topic screw people over out of their money. I mean...the server's still up, the registration server is still up I don't recall anyone being angry about a topic being gone. The game is still there for the person who wants to play the official version

Ivan

2019-02-19 03:51:41

IMO unless you can make new maps, this will never be that great, I appreciate the stability updates though.

This... -- Is CNN'.
Well Ted, it sure looks like there's been uh, quite a bit of violence around here
"aaoh, that violence was terrible'!"
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

2019-02-19 03:53:16

@52
No, actually it's like going to a restaurant and bitching about bad customer service while being the owner of another restaurant with just as bad customer service.
You may be right, but no one wants to hear it from you.

This... -- Is CNN'.
Well Ted, it sure looks like there's been uh, quite a bit of violence around here
"aaoh, that violence was terrible'!"
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up +1

2019-02-19 07:38:56

Guys. Ivan and SLJ. Please take the drama about yourselves off my game topic. Thanks! smile

And, you can't even get banned on the main server, and I'm the only one who can perform any kind of kick, so I'm not sure what you're going on about there Ivan.

Follow on twitter! @masonasons_me
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: masonasons.me
If this post is of any use, why not thumb it up?

2019-02-19 08:08:16

SBPOnline 1.96.3 is released, fixing the bug where you could hear network events even if you weren't logged in, fixing/improving the error dialogs even when you logged in incorrectly, and saving the current server to preferences (upon request).

2019-02-19 08:30:29

SBPOnline 1.96.4 released, fixing sometimes missing chats in the chat box and fixed voice chat code.

2019-02-19 08:44:01

Interesting. Thanks for fixing the voice chat.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

2019-02-19 18:31:01

Call stack size: 2

Function: void cfu(string, string, bool)

Function: void main()

Ivan

2019-02-19 18:37:14

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g8byz8doydvs4 … n.mp3?dl=1

Ivan

2019-02-20 01:53:18

@49 being banned for no reason in his games, is common.

you can't run from the darkness. we are everywhere.

2019-02-20 13:51:29

hello guys: I havent bin dounloded the new versions; going to be dounlode it now; and happy nowadays!

yo! this is mike hear and I am playing a kiching gulfer game: if you enjoy my post; please leave a thums up!

Thumbs up

2019-02-21 01:16:16

Version 1.96.5 is released with server 1.10, which upon request adds a file to allow you to specify item spawning rate.

2019-02-21 01:48:24

SBP Online 1.96.6 released, also fixes a runtime error on launch as well as makes items more reliable.

2019-02-21 03:39:21

@Masonian, look at that link I posted. I'm pretty sure the main server told me I was banned...

Ivan

2019-02-21 13:21:27

Is there a way to ban players on your copy of the server?? I haven't found one as of yet.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.
You may access my NVDA Remote, Three-D Velocity, Sound RTS, and Road to Rage servers by using the address christopherw.me. Road to Rage uses the default 6789 port.

Thumbs up

2019-02-21 15:53:07

ivan_soto wrote:

But on to a more serious note, I don't understnad how I'm attacking other developers just by saying that getting on the main server is not a good idea. That's like me telling someone not to go to a restaurant because they have pretty bad customer service. Oh, I'm curious. How does removing a topic screw people over out of their money. I mean...the server's still up, the registration server is still up I don't recall anyone being angry about a topic being gone. The game is still there for the person who wants to play the official version

If the servers still up howw come for the past 3 days i have been getting error contacting the license server, so i can't even connect anyway? i redownload it too anyway, so don't tell me to download anything.

hello everyone. so theres this game called fortnight in the sighted community, i am sure you heard of it. Well i like making mods for games using those sounds. If you want to ask questions or such, forum pm me and/or send me e-mails at my e-mail.
[email protected]
thanks

Thumbs up +1

2019-02-21 17:08:05

Just sent another pm your way, mason.

2019-02-22 00:42:30

Please add the ability to ban players as well as a key to report the ping between the client and server.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.
You may access my NVDA Remote, Three-D Velocity, Sound RTS, and Road to Rage servers by using the address christopherw.me. Road to Rage uses the default 6789 port.

Thumbs up

2019-02-22 01:49:04

Hi guys,

I will be releasing one final version of SBP right now, and that will be it. This version will be left available, as well as the server left online, and the code's license has been sold to Cmerry.

@chris, you can ban players with the /ban command.

2019-02-22 01:54:25

The final version of SBPOnline, 1.96.7, with the final server version, 1.11 has been released. This version will stay available with the server list feature, and the code and it's rights have been transfered/sold to Charlie Merry. Have fun! http://masonasons.me/softs/SBPOnline.zip

2019-02-22 09:07:17

@Mason: You never answered Ivans question about how he can be banned from the main server.
Interesting that the licens has been sold to an other person.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

2019-02-22 09:11:17

I never answered it because I don't know.

2019-02-22 12:16:43

well is he still banned from sbyw? If so, and if you're using the same code for both, then maybe that somehow got carryed over. I don't see how that could be though seeing as bans are saved portably in a file on the server, but yeah

2019-02-22 19:38:43

Yes, but the bans don't cary over, interestingly enough.