2019-02-14 20:03:14

Hello everyone! I am happy to announce you that I just released my website. this is www.florian-ionascu.ro and it's available into three languages: English, Romanian and Italian. Check it out to find out more about me and what I do.

If you want to get in touch with me, e-mail me at [email protected].
We can also get in touch on Telegram.

2019-02-14 20:37:09

hi, whats your hoster?

2019-02-14 20:44:35

Look on the bottom of the website for that.

2019-02-14 21:45:16

oh thanks, I think its romania hosting

2019-02-14 22:08:19

Hello! The hoster's name and his website is mentioned at the bottom of each page. His name is Răzvan Ciule and he's Romanian too. Would you to get in touch with him? If so, please send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll provide you in a reply message some contact details.

2019-02-15 14:39:54

hi!
I like the website.
You should consider putting your navigation on the top of all of your pages, all of the main ones:
You allready have it on home, maybe consider putting it on the other pages in your navigation list as well?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-02-15 15:13:07

Hello Redfox! It's true, the navigation is put only on the main page, but there is a link to the main page at the bottom of each secondary page called Return to the main page. If you open About me, Portfolio or Contact, you'll see that link there. Anyway, I'm thinking to implement your suggestion in the future and yeah, I know how to do that. Thanks for it man!

2019-02-17 13:26:13

Hello guys, I am coming with some major updates for my website. They are listed below:
1. I structured the website so each language has its own link. For example, if you want to access the English variant of the website directly, you can tipe https://florian-ionascu.ro/en instead of https://florian-ionascu.ro/index-en.html.
2. I added the Useful Links page, where I put up some of my favourite websites that may be useful for you.
3. I added the News page, where I publish relative updates that come to the website.
4. I added the Podcasts page, where I post all podcasts I make. At present, there is a podcast for all languages of the website. By the way, if you have made a podcast and you want me to publish it on that page, send me an e-mail at [email protected]. It must contain your name, because I'll mention you as the author of the podcast, a brief description and the file itself. You should specify what's the language of the podcast. Only Romanian, English and Italian are accepted. So, I would be glad to collaborate with you on that.
Cheers.