2019-02-13 04:13:17

is there a certain way to climb down?  because no matter what speed i go, i just die. about to try it again though

2019-02-13 12:52:31

Hello!
Yes, I bought all the games I'm looking for. I don't know how to get the ipa files from I tunes, but I'll try to figure it out.
Regarding the night gear, as far as I remember, all you have to do is walk straight ahead. It should work, don't worry about the aliens, they're not so fast so take your time.

Best regard,
Simon

2019-02-13 16:10:37 (edited by jack 2019-02-13 16:10:57)

Don't try, unless you still have the games downloaded, or have them in iCloud. They won't even show up in your purchased section. There is absolutely no way to get them back from iTunes directly anymore.

2019-02-13 18:40:02

no sadly. i might get warned, but these aren't cracks, so here we go
if you go to this link: you get the somethin else games .ipa files in a .zip archive. here is that link. its the one i used
www.jennios.com/ipa.zip

2019-02-13 20:53:16 (edited by hanif 2019-02-13 20:56:37)

Thanks for the link.
After i download the zip file, should i just directly install it with cidia impactor?
Also, is it possible to do it on iPhone 6?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-02-14 01:35:32

Thank yo so much! I hoe it won't cause you any probleme.
I'l try to install this tomorrow.

Best regard,
Simon

2019-02-14 07:28:24

Just a warning for Cydia Impactor in general. You can only have three apps at a time.

2019-02-15 12:10:41

a strange problem here.
for some reason, after I extract audio defense with cidia, the app isn't appearing on my iPhone, however for other games like for example the nightjar works. I haven't tried to extract the papa sangre games but will try it soon.
any idea on what's wrong with this thing? I've just extracted audio defense but it's not there.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2019-02-15 13:53:02

just wanna know.
can we able to play papa sanger on our laptop?

Thanks and regards.
Madhusudan
Visit my youtube channel to dive into accessible tech tutorial.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvVJNv … 9wXunGvl9A

2019-02-15 15:26:42

no, papa sangre could never run on the laptop, unless somehow a mac could run it in the little sandbox thing it has with a trackpad. But even in that case you would need a real mac, not a vm, since comps that would have mac vm's don't have compatible trackpads. Thanks for the IPAs, at least this will allow me to get real rips of the sounds again, I foolishly converted everything to 128k ogg back in the iOS7 days of ripping sounds from every fucking app.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2019-02-15 15:55:08

You could never run an ios game on the mac. Jyro wouldn't work at all, but you'd be lucky if the game actually ran. Apple is very slowly releasing its ios subsystem in their own run of the mill apps before they release it to developers because they're so concerned about drawing them to scale for mac. For all of ios/mac os's similarities, app interaction is totally different. Google Chrome OS worked it out by providing the android subsystem, and since the android and Chrome OS are similar in part, they didn't have to worry about back and forth compatibility at all (that being said, any chromebook or pixelbook users may be able to run Feer on their laptop.)

2019-02-17 07:51:30

Oh, solara i used to love that thing i think i got to level 24 or something near that, the abilety to build stough and fight was really good also unlocking new heeros if that only could come back.

2019-02-17 13:08:30

Hi,
Solara was the best game ever at least for the mobile / IOS platform . But it coming back is a 0 non probability so yeah, alas.
Thanks hanif for the ipa's mate.
I am  wondering though, at those of us who were able to buy the somethinelse games when they were available, wouldn't it be possible to add them to the phone using an old version of itunes and not have the hassel of reinstalling them  every 7 days?
I will try that I guess, just need to have enough time and an old version of Itunes that allows apps installations etc...
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2019-02-17 16:53:01

They aren't even present in the app store, so no, I don't think so. I paid for all four of these and I can't even get them back through iTunes.

2019-02-17 17:07:14

grryfindore wrote:

Hi,
Solara was the best game ever at least for the mobile / IOS platform . But it coming back is a 0 non probability so yeah, alas.
Thanks hanif for the ipa's mate.
I am  wondering though, at those of us who were able to buy the somethinelse games when they were available, wouldn't it be possible to add them to the phone using an old version of itunes and not have the hassel of reinstalling them  every 7 days?
I will try that I guess, just need to have enough time and an old version of Itunes that allows apps installations etc...
Grryf

no, that would not work. Sorry if it seemed like I disappeared, however there is no way, unless you pay for a Apple developer account, to get around having to reinstall it every seven days. With the developer account though you have to install it every year.

2019-02-17 17:57:05

Just one more way they take ownership and control away from your own damn device. For an app that you paid money for, granted it was not very expensive, but the thing is whether this app was 5 bucks or 50, if it folded, you would suffer the same fate of not even being able to access the apps that you paid for. I've yet to find out if the app's data gets removed after 7 days as well. I mean, if it's not your primary phone, you could possibly change the date back on your device to circumvent the certificate problem.

2019-02-18 16:11:16

Hi all. First, thanks for ipas. Does someone tried papa sangre II? I can't run it properly. The first is running without problems. It is something with my device or you all encounter this? Thanks!

2019-02-18 16:25:42

Has anyone had any success with Rootless Jailbreak? I'm trying to install it with the ZJailbreak app store, because to my knowledge if I install it through Cydia Impactor I will lose my jailbreak every 7 days and that defeats the entire purpose. However, installing it through ZJailbreak I'm asked to unlock the freemium upgrade by paying at least $10. In any normal circumstance I wouldn't mind donating, but due to the sheer instability of jailbreaking as we know it, this looks pretty sketchy to me, the fact that they are requiring users pay to essentially jailbreak the phone, presumably without expiration.
For those wondering, no, I'm not going to stand by and just let this happen and play by Apple's stupid policies. It's true that these games in particular go through functional degradation with new software and hardware upgrades due to the unique dependencies and engines they all use. But Apple's, quote, disabling of 32bit support is a flat-out lie, and no doubt a staged app store purge targeted at vulnerable developers. Install any unsigned 32bit app in this way, and as far as 32bit is concerned, it will at the very least run properly. Installing from the app store, well, now no longer possible, would previously warn you about this. This is clearly a well-executed manipulation that the sheep are going to believe as they're already buying every new device every year because it's Apple. Bigger developers do not have this issue either as they too can afford to keep upgrading while paying their developer contract dues to Apple, while they continue to take 33% out of each sale. But for smaller, independent developers, this is a major backstab and nothing else but. It also is for users as well, as Apple literally took advantage of the license clause that *insert company here* could, at its soul discretion, terminate your use of *insert thing here* without prior notice to you. Users did absolutely nothing wrong, paid money for the applications, and now they can't even reobtain them? Now if it were a simple matter of losing your key, that would kind of fall on the user, but Apple is supposed to handle distribution, and nowhere in their license did they say backup your purchased apps, because of course they want to push you to iCloud anyway. So now, people who paid money for these apps can't even legally obtain them. Luckily these apps didn't cost too much, but if this happened to you with an expensive app, I don't know, knfb reader for example, then I"m sure you all would be losing your shit like I am, but I am for different reasons other than just cost. Their integrity and how they treat developers is exceptionally low at this point.

2019-02-18 16:28:11

Hi
I will upload all the games unsighned for Who haves a jailbreak and doesn't have a pc
you must use appsinck so it can install

2019-02-18 16:37:35

btw rootless jb when you install it it install appsink automatically
if you have another jb you can download it from only this repo
https://cydia.angelxwind.net/

2019-02-18 17:44:11

Yes, Mazen. But is there a way, other than through ZJailbreak, to install Rootless JB without having the token expire every 7 days? How did you apply rootless jb?

2019-02-18 17:59:23

you can download it from
https://app.ignition.fun/
the cert is 1 year but... You know apple will revoke the cert at anytime. but there is some lines that you can add to your hosts file
but that will not work with cydia impacter because the cert is only for 7 days and its on a timer or something so

2019-02-18 18:31:44

Wait, so Ignition is a web-based jailbreak I see? Or it downloads the jailbreak to your phone.
And you don't need Cydia Impactor, nor a 3rd party app store to download it?

2019-02-18 18:59:16

@42, same thing for me as well. I can run the first papa sangre without any problems except when i choose select level the game just crashed. As for papa sangre 2 the game just crashes after opening it.

2019-02-18 19:25:53

I have successfully jailbroken through installing Rootless JB through Ignition. Now to search for appsync, as I didn't get that pre-installed.