2019-01-27 08:21:49

hi all! I have decided to learn python! are there any guides designed  for python that will help me simply with making audiogames, or guides specific to things like sounds, alerts, screen readers? What's your advice?

2019-01-27 09:05:00

If your unfamiliar with the core part of the language, a good place to start would be familiarizing youself with that and then branch out into area's of interest from there, like Tolk for screen reader support, or libraries like Pygame and Pyglet for audio and key handling.

You can download and install Python [here], and some good books are [Dive Into Python], [How To Think Like A Computer Scientist], or the [Python Practice Book].

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2019-01-27 11:00:29

I wrote a simple alert function in python, it is on my github some where, but it is so stupid and simple to make any ways... i think i should rather remove it. but if you want alerts for example, go to my github and look if you can find it there.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2019-01-27 12:45:48

thanks  for the help guys! will definitely check it out

2019-01-27 23:56:33

Hi.
Well before you jump right into audio game development with python you should learn the core language first. Then you can proceed with getting things done with different libraries. Just start with something like think python and then when you feel comfortable you can move on to audio game stuff. There are no guides for making audiogames with python, but if you can learn programming first, doing games should come fairly easy to you.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2019-02-13 16:58:21

an eye opener for me that python is so useful

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully