2019-03-18 18:52:29 (edited by criticview 2019-03-18 18:53:26)

just ask it to upgrade repair tool?
I've spend hours and hours on this game, it's so adictive that i even get up at night some times to at least launch those tasks that give more jell while i'm sleeping so as not to waste time.
Overall it's a nice game, though if I'd have to pick one point that might use some improvement is the pet. i just can't bring myself to believe you can only play with your pet once, and also, that collecting supplies should increase every so often due to gained expirience locating jell. but that's just my thaughts...

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2019-03-18 19:05:13 (edited by mazen 2019-03-18 19:05:50)

How much multyjell do i need? I have5 and i did buy the upgrade from the 3D printer

2019-03-19 09:44:22

As much as possible. As you go through the story, tasks that need more multijell will turn up and you might have to grind collection for a while.
The one problem is I really  the game was longer, since once you've sorted out what your doing and where your going, its over relatively quickly.

Also, you often have to pretty much just sit around and wait for an upgrade to show up, or at least keep exploring tasks until you run across one.
I also wish they'd chosen a slightly better alexa voice for Gamma, since her personality is a bit ditsy, but her voice always sounds as though she's terminally depressed. This is odd since the other robots all sound okay.

At some point I'm tempted to restart and then grind multijell until we can assemble the new robot delta, since while we could do that now, there's nothing for delta to do at the moment other than repeating gathering multijell tasks since we've come to the end of the actual story.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-03-20 15:59:12

i'm still going to do it either way, since once delta is built, and the temporal scans are improved ... only then will i restart, since then it's all over. The game is well done though, certainly when... spoiler ahead...
you try the central ai for the first time, and your ship nearly blows up, making you go ... "oh heck, no no no no no..."
spoiler ends
It's amazing those all are alexa voices, since you can't seem to use them in any other way, unless i'm missing something. It also helped that I could pick up the game on my echo, play further on my phone on my bedside table, and with some hocky pocky, even on my pc... big_smile

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics