2019-01-26 20:40:48

I feel like I'm part of the middle ground. I like the concepts I just think the execution could be better, so no real pitchfork from me.

2019-01-26 20:50:35

Thumbs up there Aaron for saying exactly what I have been trying to say with far fewer words big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-01-27 12:43:15

well, i agreed you guys. Audio game hub have good option for playing game but this? you need pay always when you want play?

Yours kindly

2019-01-27 16:29:41

at aaron

yeah i did mention freedom69. the difference being is that with him he could make a good simple game. he would put the time into it and actually make a decent game out of it. although like i said to him don't just churn stuff out because then he'll be well known for the wrong reasons.

as for applevis, well tbh how many audio games are there on the iPhone that really have longevity and quality game play? there's nothing like swamp on there or entombed just as an example. or now new horizons.