2019-02-12 07:17:47

@19 How is me calling you a blatherskite bullying you when it describes you perfectly. I don't see how that fits the definition of bullying. If I were you, I'd make sure my facts were a bit better coordinated before you start going after people, you don't exactly look as if you know what you're talking about, or look exactly like you're talking a whole lot of sense.

@Fox That's really unprofessional to say just stay the fuck out of it. I think he might be bipolar or something, but how can you really do anything for the guy when he spurns all your attempts.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-12 08:04:13

mason had recently intigrated the masonasons streem with his site, and it is down in i think 10 or 15 days.
this this one example of the mason being unstable!

2019-02-12 13:29:28

I mean at a certain point it does become conformation bias... Because these kinds of technical problems happen all the time to other developers too and, most of it is still not a paid service.
As much as it still sucks for players, I don't think their was ever any payment for playing SBYW online for instance, just a few item packs, so your not really paying for server uptime.
I'm glad he stopped pretending he could be a web host though, that was just absurd.

2019-02-12 15:10:54

well it's still sort of bad no matter how you look at it. Yeah paying only really unlocked a few extra features and items, but if you pay for something and it suddenly becomes unavailable you'd probably be pissed. Oh and for the record, I haven't and probably will never buy anything of mason's, sorry, i'd rather just wait for toom hunter to become free or abandoneware or so drama infested that noone cares anymore like the rest of mason's games before I think about shelling out 15 bucks. Now sbp is deffinutly a game I would probably still pay for, but since i'm the only one who really likes that game for whatever reason...

2019-02-12 18:22:13

@26, no no no, he told me to stay the fuck out of it, even though I asked one question, and I was trying to help the situation by talking calmly to him

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-02-12 19:20:11

he has these highs when he's on top of the world, then it down spirals into these lows when he just lashes out at people. I don't think the community treated him fairly by using his leaked code and stuff, and those with access leaking the code in the first place, but he makes that choice every day to keep doing this. I don't know if he thinks he can turn it into a career or something? I mean not with him as the PR person, that's for sure. Maybe if he was just the developer, and then he hired an admin team or something for each online game. He has the coding skills to do something professionally, but his emotional issues are going to be a road block for him until he can get them sorted out. Then, if he wants to act like nothing is going on and stuff all the time, he's basically denying that he has problems, which doesn't take him any closer to fixing them.

If he's gonna go developer, I'd say get established in a company rather than strike it out on your own. For him that would be the best way to work as he's mostly be left to it. He would of course have to integrate with the team a bit, but what programmer really has any social skills lol.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-12 19:31:49

Ok, here is the logs, jimmy gave me permission to use his name sooo:
redfox doesn't come online?.
Version 4.7.0 (audiogamer1456. Type /changes for what's new. Currently there are 36 paid accounts, thanks so much for the support! Message of the day: Introducing the SBYW Server Details page. Will be improved as needed! http://masonasons.me/SBYWInfo.php
This connection is sponsored by tunmi13
EragonShadeslayer: don't anger im any more than he is right now
techy: but you know who
The Lord Holy Shittles: the fuckin 12-year-old actually just said I'm superior and you should be fucking nice to me you motherfucking dev
redfox: did jimmy69 just get banned?
EragonShadeslayer: yes, he did
Mason: ha. Kiss my ass.
EragonShadeslayer: do you have something against that? cuz, mason doesn't wanna hear it
Mason shows ass to kiss
The Lord Holy Shittles: fox I wouldn't defend him or you'd be next. This is an instant snap zone at the moment
redfox: i do! because that is completely unfounded
leader came to play.
It's leader's SBYW birthday today! They turned 0 years old!
redfox has been kicked by Mason (masonasons)!
Version 4.7.0 (audiogamer1456. Type /changes for what's new. Currently there are 36 paid accounts, thanks so much for the support! Message of the day: Introducing the SBYW Server Details page. Will be improved as needed! http://masonasons.me/SBYWInfo.php
This connection is sponsored by tunmi13
EragonShadeslayer: don't anger im any more than he is right now
techy: but you know who
The Lord Holy Shittles: the fuckin 12-year-old actually just said I'm superior and you should be fucking nice to me you motherfucking dev
redfox: did jimmy69 just get banned?
EragonShadeslayer: yes, he did
Mason: ha. Kiss my ass.
EragonShadeslayer: do you have something against that? cuz, mason doesn't wanna hear it
Mason shows ass to kiss
The Lord Holy Shittles: fox I wouldn't defend him or you'd be next. This is an instant snap zone at the moment
redfox: i do! because that is completely unfounded
leader came to play.
It's leader's SBYW birthday today! They turned 0 years old!
This connection is sponsored by sarun
EragonShadeslayer: mee. jk i didn't do anything
redfox: really?
The Lord Holy Shittles: throw me
redfox: really
techy: oh yeah, I'm totally a naughty person lmao
Mason: yes, really.
Mason: really.
techy: yeah, according to you I broke sbyw
EragonShadeslayer: red fox, you're lucky you were kicked first and not banned, jimmy got an instant
The Lord Holy Shittles: nah I think SpiderMan's the one who broke it
al: hey. how 'bout yall take a chill pill?
EragonShadeslayer: kk.
Mason takes nothing, from noone.
redfox: exactly? I'm trying to talk
The Lord Holy Shittles: fox you chill too
EragonShadeslayer: okay let red fox talk for a second.
Mason: nope.
redfox: i'm completely chill
EragonShadeslayer: mason you won't figure anything out if you just bring out the banning blade. lol
Mason: there's nothing to figure out.
The Lord Holy Shittles: I thought it was a hammer
EragonShadeslayer: that too...
redfox: now mason, let's be civilized and talk?
The Lord Holy Shittles: what was the cause anyways, mouthing off?
Server-wide chatting disabled.
This connection is sponsored by KN4CRC
redfox: hmmm
redfox: i asked nicely to talk
This connection is sponsored by KN4CRC
redfox: hmmm
redfox: i asked nicely to talk
This connection is sponsored by slannon
techy: hahahahah
redfox: really
techy: asdkdfsdlkj
redfox: you think this is funny techy?
redfox has been banned by Mason (masonasons)!
Version 4.7.0 (BitchOne. Type /changes for what's new. Currently there are 36 paid accounts, thanks so much for the support! Message of the day: Introducing the SBYW Server Details page. Will be improved as needed! http://masonasons.me/SBYWInfo.php
This connection is sponsored by sediment
evan: yeah
evan: lol
redfox: o?
3 am: my
Zedd: I'm the best producer ever.
3 am: god
3 am: you have been spared.
JBL Charge4: not by me.
redfox: so i'll leave well enough alone, i'd just like to know why i was banned?
some random techy: um, wtf? My wall has died
3 am: you aren't now
redfox: obviously
JBL Charge4: You can only do this every 10 minutes. You've got 6 minutes left.
some random techy: shit
redfox: but why in the first place?
3 am: ask mason
JBL Charge4: leave it or you're banned again.
redfox: mason? why was i banned?
3 am: roflrofl
redfox: why
redfox: that's rediculous though
3 am: just why was he banned mason
redfox: it's just a simple question
redfox has been banned by JBL Charge4 (masonasons)!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-02-12 19:34:46

O sorry it duplicated a couple of times, that's really weird.

----------

2019-02-12 22:51:00

Yeah see, that whole attitude he gets really annoys me. He gets to this point where he acts all tough like I ain't taking nothing from noone, but he's not tough at all, so it's just a false front. I don't know, I don't hate the guy or anything, it's just immature and he can't run the game with maturity. It's also sad to see him adrift and not trying to do anything about his emotional issues because he's talented and they're a road block to his success.

On your end Fox, well, I'm not going to say you deserved to be kicked or banned or anything, but it's just usually better not to confront someone when they're that pissed. Mason's kind of like a small animal. He's usually pretty meek, but he gets cornered and just goes wild, and when he's like that isn't the best time to confront him on things.

See, here's where it goes around in circles, he's OK, then he gets stressed, that builds up, he feels under pressure, he gets angry then starts lashing out, then he usually apologizes and it starts again, it's this little cycle that he goes through all the time and he's like trapped in it but refuses to acknowledge it. I hold to the idea he should stop development, he just can't take the pressure, he's very emotionally unstable. He could resume it if and when he finds help and starts to learn better ways of coping.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-15 06:01:48

OK, I just got unrestricted. Basically I had this, while childish, certain nickname that I was rather fond of. Sadly for me, the user Sediment had the nickname about a year ago. This caused the codev NS to start randomly changing my nickname when ever he encountered me on SBYW. This all culminated in the fiasco on Monday. If it wasn't Monday, I am sorry but I have a concussion and having memory issues. Anyway, I basically had this altercation with Mason, which involved many name calling taunts. At one point, he changed my nick name to

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2019-02-15 07:33:07

@3 you're onto something actually. I haven't been working on a lot of projects lately because I do realize I have some emotional issues. Over the last month or so, I've been doing a lot of things to try to get them under control. It's hard, believe me. And it's even harder when you come to the forum and see the topic like this. But 34 basically sums it up ... For the most part. The part where he says that I don't acknowledge it is false. I definitely do. Ask my close friends, and others.

OK and about the forum and the server. As many have said, managing a forum was a stupid idea on my end. One of my main, major problems is that I act on impulse. I see something I want to get, I'll get it. I think of something I want to do, I do it. a lot of times I don't think about it first. This becomes bad especially when I'm overly happy, overly angry, overly sad, etc. But yeah, uh... Hmm. I'm not sure what else to say here.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2019-02-15 07:52:36

mason, please check your inbox

2019-02-15 08:00:55

Hi Mahdi,

I've just replied. Thanks!

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!

2019-02-15 17:01:43

Dude, the thing is, you're not overall a bad person, so you have that going for you. You just do everything emotionally too much. Like, there's a point where caring too much becomes a thing, there's a point where it tends to go out of control, but if you want the help, it's out there. It might be hard for you to get hit with this, but then again, maybe that'll drive the point home. And no not just simply as a slap in the face with nothing else there but to see you hurt more. Mainly because you've got this thing going on and it's going to haunt you no matter what you do or where you go until you get it dealt with. I would also like to say that there's no shame in asking for help, and if anyone tells you that, they're ignorant and wrong. You got exposed to stuff no child should have been exposed to. You started your development stuff at a fairly young age, and you've gone through the wringer because of it. You were taken advantage of countless times, then had the results of that thrown back at you. I don't know your age but you're either close to an adult, or an adult now, but you've had to deal with stuff that children usually don't have to deal with. It's not entirely your fault either, who knows at 13 or 14 what kind of thing they're getting themselves in for by coding, it's fun for some people.

One more thing, remember that no matter how bad you think you have it, there's someone who has it worse. I know that's cliche as all hell, but it's true.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-16 21:41:54

Edit: last post deleted because I guess the forum's doing the pun stop questions/cutting off random bits of posts thing again. Repeating it is too much of a hassle.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2019-02-17 02:19:21

Ironcross, you're right.

I started coding when I was 13 and hell, I still do it not for anyone but myself, because it's fun for me. It's fun to watch my ideas come together. It's fun to sit for hours playing something stupid I made. But yeah. Maybe it was too early to post things until I knew how to handle it. But now I guess it's a little late for that.

2019-02-19 05:34:04

Maybe you should just stick to offline projects, don't ever give deadlines unless they are very vague, keep community interaction to a  minimum after release but still try to take useful feedback into account, either keep your testing teams extremely small and close or just test it all your self, and pop up dialogs about donating (possibly with hours played like Swamp does) when opening or closing the game or something rather than outright selling them.

2019-02-19 07:34:52

I like the idea, but then I feel like noone would ever donate, and believe me, the donations/buys are what's keeping the server running at the moment until I can get my SSI.