2019-01-19 21:54:04

Hi,
I am unable to install the latest version of Captchabegone for Firefox. It was also removed from the Google Chrome addons store for Chrome. Which captcha solver can I use now in Firefox and Chrome (latest version of browsers)? Thanks, Pavel.

2019-01-19 23:55:30

I'm glad it was removed from the Chrome store, since it no longer works. I use Rumola now. You can get credits for dirt cheap, and since I don't need to solve a ton of captchas these days, it serves my needs well.

The other thing you can do is get a portable version of Firefox 52 and install Webvisum in it, then only run that version when you need to solve a captcha. I would never recommend sticking with an older version of a browser permanently, but, as long as the page you want to solve a captcha on doesn't contain any sensitive information that might be exploited, you might as well take advantage of that solution while it still works. I've encountered a couple of captchas that Rumola won't solve, but Webvisum will.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-01-20 08:08:29

Rumola was also removed from Mozilla addons page, but I have it in Chrome now.