2019-01-14 09:19:16

Hi ,
  I am conducting research for a start up based in the US that I am working for, the research will be for the software they are developing, and need your help.
They would like to understand the kinds of issues if any or emotional needs that we as visually impaired individuals have face, What solutions we employ, and whether an alternative (that we have on the board) would be something you would be interested in.

The research interview shouldn't take very long, and any information gathered will just be used for the research purposes or the software design and won't be sold or diseminated and the whole 9 yards.
I would be truely greatful if you would participate and choose to give me a few minutes of your time.
I don't have a lot of time to conduct this research though, about a week maximum, So if and when you have time, please reach out.
If you are interested, you can get in touch with me in the following ways
email: nishantrana3[at]gmail.com
The email has the [] symbles inbetween the @ sign to protect myself from bots.
Thanks
P.S. this research isn't accessibility related, it seaks to deal with emotional needs and or issues. you don't have to have any expertees to take part, anybody can participate.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2019-01-14 09:46:49

Does country matter? If not, I'm in.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-01-14 12:52:27

Hi,
mata, Thank you very much for the interest, I will write to you on skype soon.
The country doesn't matter at all, in fact its the exact reason why I posted it here besides a few more places so that I could get the most widest pool to draw from.
Thank you.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2019-01-15 02:33:01

I sent you a request, @superfreq2.