2019-01-13 13:17:34

Hey everyone. I hope you are doing well.
So I wanted to talk about the Dim Branch Jungle Music in Manamon. I play Bass Guitar. And that means you play bass lines while locking in with the Drummer. While the Keyboards and Guitarists play chords, You as a Bass Player play Single notes to outline the chords while locking in with the drummer. But it is possible to play Chords on Bass. And not only is it possible to play Chords on Bass, There are people who Solo by playing Melodies on Bass. So started thinking outside the box and listening very closely to that flute melody in the Jungle Music. And then finding ways to transfer that over to Bass Guitar. I also noticed that the scales that were being used in that music were the Harmonic Major, Double Harmonic, and Natural Minor. If only I had a way to have that piece of Music with out the Flute in it, and then I could replace the Flute with my Bass Guitar. It would be something fun to do.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2019-01-13 14:43:22

Have you checking the music listed in the credit.txt? I think the music title should be there, or maybe not.

2019-01-13 23:06:39

it is not.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2019-01-14 03:22:08

Well that sucks that it is not there!

Sincerely:
John Follis

2019-01-14 23:51:08

Would there be any way you could re-create it yourself?

2019-01-16 07:18:09

I do need to get my Mitty Controller worked on and maybe I could do that. Maybe reproduce the elements of the music and then instead of adding the Flute, put the Bass Guitar in there.

Sincerely:
John Follis