2019-01-02 03:05:29

Hello everyone, whenever I try to run games such as judgment day, lock pic, or super Liam it gives me this error “Run time error  429 active X component can’t create object“  can someone help me resolve this issue?

warning: this post is about to end, press h, or don't, I don't mind.

2019-01-02 03:35:41

try updating direct x. if that doesn't work try running them in compatibility mode for an older version of windows

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2019-01-02 03:57:57

you need to install this program

let's rock!

2019-01-03 07:17:23

If you're going to link to things, especially directly as this is, please explain what exactly your link points to. I copied the link and then used insert c to read the text of the clipboard, which assured me that the link does in fact lead to a trusted website, but lots of people won't bother to do that. It's a pet peeve of mine when I see unexplained links, because it could lead anywhere and to God knows what. Take the few extra seconds to type a brief explanation, it won't hurt, I promise. And it will give others peace of mind as well.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-01-03 10:54:59

Alternatively, if you want to just install the necessary Visual Basic dependencies directly, Winkit installs an old version of The Game of Life as well I believe, you can find a comprehensive package on SourceForge here.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2019-01-07 23:39:22

Thanks everyone.

warning: this post is about to end, press h, or don't, I don't mind.