2019-01-01 09:40:38

Hi all,
I yesterday uploaded a video explaining that I'm going to quit on: https://youtu.be/tY1bdY-GO7o
This account only was for my YouTube channel and now that I quitted I have no use for this anymore.
So my question is: Is there a way to delete this profile?
I hope to hear from you soon.

Thumbs up

2019-01-01 14:27:53

Hello,
Nope, there isn't any way to delete your profile as I know. But an administrator can delete your account and posts if you want.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

Thumbs up

2019-01-01 18:41:46

I want that. How do I go about doing this?

Thumbs up

2019-01-01 18:54:13

contact a mod, I'm sure one of them will see this topic.

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

2019-01-01 19:43:40

I tried to pm dark a while aggo, but he didn’t see it.

Thumbs up

2019-01-01 20:58:40

dark isn't a mod anymore? have you been living under 16 and a half rocks? hahahahahhaha

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

2019-01-01 22:19:15

O sorry man. I never come to these forums.

Thumbs up

2019-01-02 04:25:36

You that really wasn’t nice, fox. I mean... the fuck did this guy do to you? I’d say you’re more under a rock than most of us, your intire post count consists of a kid without much of a life outside the computer trying to make yourself look cool and failing, oh and before you start getting on my case, yes i know i was that way once too. I know some recordings of me when i was like 12 got out recently thanks to my old pal djepic. But that’s besides the point. Most of your posts just make me quietly cringe away from whatever i’m using to use the forum, you’re not the only one mind you, rorygames is pretty much just redfox2.0. Wake up, grow up, and get the fuck outa that box, fox. Haha.

2019-01-02 09:26:14

@8 lovin' that post
About the case:
Try sending the forum E-mail to Yayde. He is the main moderator so there's a slight chance he'll do something to help you.
If no, just set the signature that you are inactive and you will be OK./

Raduvay se, raduvay
Raduvay se domaki ne
Kolko liste po gorach
Tolko zdrave na taz kyshcha

2019-01-02 14:31:15

Hi,
I would be happy to delete your account, but just for future reference, which account will you be using to post?

Thumbs up

2019-01-02 20:35:03

No account.

Thumbs up

2019-01-03 04:43:16

here  we go again,

you can't run from the darkness
we are everywhere

2019-01-03 12:46:24

Hold on one second. You are saying no account. That means, deleting this account will mean you won't be able to post on the forum. Well, you will but you'll have to make a new account. Are you actually saying that you want to leave the forum, or do you just want me to get rid of the account related to your YouTube channel?

Thumbs up

2019-01-03 13:07:00

I want to leave the forum.

Thumbs up

2019-01-03 22:54:10

Hi,
OK, that's fine.
Next question: what type of deletion would you like to happen?
The reason I ask this question is because, apart from account deletion there is also the option of deleting your posts as well as the account, and from what I can see, this is separate, so I also have the option of just deleting your account but keeping your posts here too.

Thumbs up

2019-01-04 09:44:46

I want everything to be deleted.

Thumbs up

2019-01-04 10:36:22

Just throwing my 2 cents in, but do you really want to delete *every* post? I really don't think it's a good idea, because any threads you might have created will be wiped out completely, but also this will seriously disrupt conversation flow in threads you participated in.

I never understood these kind of requests on forums. Are you really that not proud that at some point in time you helped someone out?

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

Thumbs up

2019-01-04 11:13:20

I only posted links to my videos with this account.

Thumbs up

2019-01-04 22:00:57

Hey, don't let me change your decision but Pitermach is right. I looked at your first ten posts, a good fraction weren't Youtube advertisements.

Thumbs up

2019-01-06 09:37:19 (edited by microsoftsam203 2019-01-06 09:38:17)

Aaron are you still here.
Can you delete this account and its posts for me?

Thumbs up

2019-01-07 16:01:48

Hi,
I was going to do that until I saw Pitermach and Cartertemm's comments. I do not think disrupting conversation flow would be a good idea. I think there might be a way to delete the account without deleting posts though, but I don't know what it will do to the conversations. In fact I think yours might be the first sort of request we've had on here to actually delete an account.
What I will say is that do you think people will go that far back to find those conversations though?

Thumbs up

2019-01-08 16:26:37

I have deleted all the posts that has nothing to do with my channel.

Thumbs up

2019-01-08 17:03:57

I'm sorry if I come off as way too harsh in  the post  ahead, and I'm sorry if I am not reading the situation correctly. But, smallish rant incoming:  The way I see this situation, and from what posts I did read, a majority of them were advertising for your channel in some way, even posting multiple topics with the same post to try and get views. I know, sometimes when I post, that I have had this issue, where  I post things that make sense to me, but are just random to a lot of others. However, the fact that it seems that you  just give up, and want the mods to delete  all your posts, all because you stopped your YouTube channel, seem overly petty to me. In your video, you stated that you would still be invobved in the blind community, and I am wondering: how exactly will you be involved?  I'm truly sorry if I'm making asandmptions about the situation here, I'm just trying to voice my opinions.

Thumbs up +1

2019-01-09 15:57:30

Aaron please.

Thumbs up

2019-01-09 18:40:09

I am not of a mind to countermand Aaron or anyone else, but my strong feeling here is to simply ask you to leave if you want to leave, rather than asking us to delete your account. Just log out and don't post anymore. Not intending to be harsh here, but if you were primarily known for posting links to your YouTube channel, and you stop doing that, people will more or less forget you. It's your choice whether you stay or go, of course, but in most forums I know of, mods/admins are not being asked to delete posts or the accounts which made them, and I personally don't see a compelling reason for this place to be any different.
That's just me though. If Aaron wants to do this, then have on.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up