2019-06-20 22:36:03

ok, i downloaded the game, started a new new life, but the thing is that i don't know how to move or intract  with the game to   Continue my life from age 0, but i  don't know how, does any  budy has a record of this game someware, or  at'least how can i play it  ahead, thanks

2019-06-20 23:23:06

I have to say I can't make heads or tails of this either. The logical thing to do would be to click on activities, I think, but all of those are distinctly adult things to do, i.e. go clubbing, declare your sexuality, and a bunch of other stuff. Clicking on infant just seems to give me my profile. What do you do? the only thing I haven't tried is clicking that unlabelled button at the bottom of the screen, but I'm assuming that's for watching ads, since it says something about ads directly after it.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-06-23 14:46:48

You press the age button to age up, and you can't do anything until you're three. Once you're three you can spend time with your family members.

Thumbs up

2019-06-23 19:50:05

Oh, I see, thanks. That's not very intuitive.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-06-24 06:07:46 (edited by st.mc 2019-06-24 06:08:24)

Hi
I just installed bitlife from playstore, and found out that it's not accessible at all! although talkback was useless, I managed to get it working with the virtual screen function of CSR, which is not an ideal method for playing games. Is there something I'm missing?

:)

Thumbs up

2019-06-24 19:58:00

so i don't see til now why do many people like it, i haven't get used to it, maybe you have a playthrough or a recording someone shoed how the game workes or something

2019-06-25 03:20:31

I'd like to see a playthrough as well, if possible. While I've figured out how it's supposed to work, I just don't get the appeal. It's very boring to me. It's kind of a shame that the other Life Sim game is more interesting despite the fact that all you do is double tap on buttons endlessly. IMO, an ideal life simulator would have the personality and story of Alter Ego, while also giving you a sense of accomplishment as you play. Bit Life fails both of those sniff tests, at least for me.

2019-06-27 20:00:52 (edited by omer 2019-06-27 20:01:59)

attention
the ios version of bitlife is now 100 percent accessible
evin the stats in the relationship screens are now read
cheers!
i'm happy for buying a bitisonship rofl

Thumbs up

2019-07-07 22:34:10

Hi there. I'm fairly new around here, but have been playing Bitlife since about a few months after it was released. If people are still interested, I'd be happy to do a playthrough of the game, as I've all around had a positive experience with it. Granted, that's just one person's opinion, but I'm happy to do a playthrough if anyone would still find it helpful.

Thumbs up

2019-07-08 04:07:12

I'll take it if you're interested. Accessible life sims are rare enough as it is, and since the content of them isn't well-suited for live streams, most people don't bother to cover them at all in a form where they can be previewed, so to speak.

2019-07-08 14:28:06

i'm new around here. is bit life also fully accessible for android? @133

join the audiogames.net unofficial discord server here
want to get in touch. contact me on discord @thetechguy#6929 or email me using the email link at the bottom of this post. if you found this post helpful, informative or funny please click the thumbs up button.

2019-07-08 20:49:56

Alright, I'm happy to do it, but I'll probably wait for the next update to come out, as there seems to be one in the works, so I expect they're releasing it soon. Note that I'm using IOS, so can't speak for the Android accessibility, but IOS users will hopefully find it helpful.

Thumbs up