2018-12-28 13:48:01

hello
how I can create a link in my website I know  The code to create a text and headings but how I create a link

2018-12-28 18:12:52

the code is just like that
<a href"link">name</a>
replace the link  by the link you want it,  and also the name, don't remove the "

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2018-12-28 23:03:08

well, are you using html? If so:

<a href="link">Link text</a>
so
<a href="http://google.com">go to google!</a>
----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-12-28 23:07:16

thanks guys

2018-12-29 13:22:06 (edited by mohamed 2018-12-29 13:23:19)

I have another question
I want to create file inside a file.    for example. /game-reviews.php
and I want to create a file inside it that cold  file
so the link will be like this /game-reviews.php/file
how I can do that I am using when SCP

2018-12-29 13:45:59

do you meane mayking a file incide an other one?,  that's not possible, what othet things you meane,  if including phpfile incide html, that can be done by a code in the  .htaccess,  or a html file included in a php file?

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2018-12-29 13:48:14

HTML inside a PHP file

2018-12-30 20:28:36

if I have a text I want to create a button that  collapse and expand the text.  what code that I need to  use?

2019-01-14 10:54:03

hello
I have this problem
: syntax error, unexpected ''<p>Connection to MySQL server' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING) in
what should I do

2019-01-14 17:56:16

You need to ensure that your MySQL configuration is set up correctly. In particular, your SQL host, username, password, database, port, and (if you used it) table prefix must be set up properly. Furthermore, the SQL server your using must be running.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github