2018-12-23 12:55:47

You too @9? I'mm of the same mindset, though....

@Connor: Thanks, I scooped my brain off my desk thinking about that. Ow. My brain hurts now!

@Nocturnus and post @25: It's also a double standard that there's a minority of religious people (I was going to say Christians but it's not just them) who decide to loudly preach about their religion and decry all other religions, then get into a hissy fit when people don't go along with it.

My own view is....

Alright, I'm a Wiccan, I believe also that as long as you don't shove your religion down my, or other people's throats, you do you. Don't hammer on my door, and ask me to believe in a Christian God, and don't send a Jehovah's Witness back if I politely decline, don't stand on a screet corner and tell me being a Muslim is the only true religion because their god said so (I've heard all of the above). You do you, champ, but let me follow my own path in life, ya know/

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2018-12-23 14:56:21

It's not my place to make anyone go along with anything; I tell it as I see it and my job is done.  Beyond that, actions speak louder than words.  I donate my time, talents, services, patience and anything I personally feel I've been blessed with to benefit others in hopes of walking the walk as well as talking the talk.  Truth is, I'd rather hear about people's experiences before I decide what needs to be said.
I'm not convinced that more harm has physically, mentally, emotionally or otherwise been done by Atheists than any organized religion as other Christians would have myself and others believe.  In many respects, I'm of a mind that the church's people are their own undoing more often than not and the greatest threat to the message a Christian would otherwise preach and teach.  The more I look at from the inside and the more I read about people who fell away from the faith, the more I see people, people who claim to love, to respect and to be devoted to other people, all at the center of pushing others away with the most trivial arguments they are more interested in winning rather than helping someone understand.
I have seen both sides of the spectrum and been on both sides of it.  There are those who truly want to know God and those who want to play God.  Yes... I tried to play God.  I believed in myself, believed in my abilities, believed in my resourcefulness and my practicality being able to solve everything.  When I didn't believe in God, I did my best to understand Christians.   I wanted to be able to state truthfully that I was open-minded.  Beyond that, I made it clear through my listening preferences, and my writing (please read post 2 for clarification,) that I believed every religious nut was absolutely misguided at best.  Yes, that was me, 6 short years ago.
What happened?  I lost my mind?  I went soft?  I let go of cynicism and skepticism?  I ran away from the hardship of facing reality because I needed comfort from something else I couldn't fabricate on my own?  I accept all of the above if those are truly what you wish to believe of me.  I don't want to wield them as weapons, don't want to wear them as shields.  I am who I am, hard as it is at times.  I look at my past self and think that I miss it all more than I can say, because seriously, who wouldn't want to be the hero of their own story!

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2018-12-23 16:10:56

For those who have requested evidence on whether or not a God exists, I do have it and would be willing to share it with you if you’re willing to read and listen to it. If you still don’t believe there is one, to each their own I guess.
As I have said before, there are a lot of things in the Bible that I don’t believe or agree with. However, to it’s credit, I will say that it made predictions about things that would happen many years after it was written, and it ended up being correct on those assumptions. It predicted things like the holocaust, the Civil War, and the two world wars. How could those people predict things so accurately unless God told them that’s what was going to happen?
There were some people pointing out that  if the universe cannot evolve from nothing, then God should not be able to evolve from nothing either. The thing about that is, God has no beginning or end. He has existed before time was even a concept. As human beings this is pretty much impossible for us to comprehend, but it’s just the way it is.  God does not follow real world logic, this is a fact that’s been set in stone for many years.
I am kind of curious myself as to why human beings have so many flaws if God himself is infallible, but I suppose this is something will find out at some point. One thing I definitely know for sure though, if you guys don’t believe in God but you’re good people, it doesn’t mean you’re going to hell. That is just a scare tactic that people use to try to get others to fall in line with what they believe. I think God may talk to you about your lack of faith, but he’s not gonna send you to hell just because you don’t believe. Only bad people go to hell.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-12-23 21:46:51

https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical … le-verses/

Unless I'm mistaken, it sure sounds like anyone who doesn't believe in God and accept Christ's sacrifice will end up in a lake of fire, or whatever form hell actually takes.

2018-12-23 23:16:18

"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

Yeah, that sounds fantastic! Remind me why I'd want to follow something like that? Religion is a crock. I agree with the 10 commandments, but that's about it. I'll start believing in the lord when I can meet Skulduggery Pleasant and wield elemental magic.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2018-12-23 23:53:55

Yeah, I like how the Bible says God loves us more than we could ever know or understand, but do one thing he doesn't like and he'll happily send us to burn for eternity. Thanks, but I'll take a hard pass on that.

2018-12-24 00:03:53 (edited by Draq 2018-12-24 00:12:35)

Well... The point of following the Christian God isn't wielding elemental magic, heh. True, in the Bible he allowed a select few to do some rather amazing things, but it was never simply for the sake of doing so. There was always a purpose. It's funny in a way because the bible outlaws magic, but some of what was done in it sounds suspiciously like magic. I think the point is that you're not supposed to call on anyone but God.

As for getting sent to hell for doing something God doesn't like, that's the whole point of Christ's sacrifice, providing you actually believe and accept it. Now that doesn't give christians a license to sin freely. They're still expected to do their best not to sin. But if they do sin, and we're all sinners by default anyway, they're still saved. That's probably one of the very few things I think I understand.

2018-12-24 00:37:23

Have you guys read the thread about the gibberish after google translating stuff from language to language to language back to English? Well, between that and the original language itself changing, look at the arguments about the song, "Baby, it's Cold Outside," for just how fast things which had one meaning 80 years ago have completely different meanings now. Between those cultural influences, the influences of the Roman government, (I.e) early Christians believed in karma, reincarnation, and no such thing as the hell of today. It's amazing any of the positives of Christianity, or any religion is in its pure form.

Organized religion inevitably leads to people having power over others saying what to believe. Being told by your priest, Buddhist monk, coven leader, or whoever what to believe is giving them power over you.

However, it is my belief that there is something beyond what we know, whether it is cosmic force, God, Allah, or the sphere being alliance, life is too abundant on Earth, and I personally believe throughout the universe to be the result of randomness.

I feel like people's relationship with that higher power is personal and if they want to believe in Christianity, praise Allah five times a day, or hug trees, be my guest. did not Jesus say, "Love God, Love each other?" To me, there's no real difference between the two.

Oh, and the fact that God and the devil were placing bets on Job's faith, and that someone who is supposedly all-powerful is so insecure that they make this guy's life suck so much really makes one think that whoever that was, they were/are a complete ass.

thanks,
Michael

2018-12-24 01:15:36

Okay, Jesus's sacrifice is another problem I have with the Bible. Let's assume for the sake of argument that everything in the Bible is true and Jesus sacrificed himself. Why was that necessary in the first place? Assuming God is all powerful, he could have just decided not to be such a dick, but no, the only thing that will satisfy him is to see his only begotten son tortured to death because humans aren't perfect. That imperfection, by the way, is by God's own design if you believe in the Bible. Acording to the Bible, Jesus rose from the dead three days later and was eventually taken into heaven, but that still doesn't answer the question of why his sacrifice was necessary.

Jesus's sacrifice brings to mind the time when God tested Abraham. For anyone who may not be familiar with the story, God told Abraham to take his son Isaac and sacrifice him as an offering to the lord. Abraham was just about to kill him with a knife when the angel of God essentially said "hang on a minute, God just wanted to see if you'd do it." TO me, that doesn't sound like an all knowing, all powerful, benevolent deity. That sounds like a seriously insecure sociopath.

With all that being said, I have no problem with people following whichever religion or belief system they choose. As long as they aren't hurting anyone, I say have at it. I do think telling children certain things should be discouraged, however. For example, scaring small children with hell and demons should not be allowed. Many children haven't developed the faculties to think critically about such issues, and they believe whatever they are told by the adults in their lives. I know a lot of people will say they're just teaching the children the faith, and they have only the best intentions. However, there's a very thin line between teaching them and using fear as a cudgel to get them to tell themselves they believe, even if they know deep down that none of it makes sense.

2018-12-24 01:32:22 (edited by Chris 2018-12-24 01:33:16)

Josh, I completely agree. I've always been taught to question everything and to make my own decisions after looking at the information presented. What you're saying about children essentially being "brainwashed" at a young age is true. Those people may never learn to think for themselves and question what they've been told. I suppose it's fine if you want to live your life believing in it, but blind belief because of it constantly being drummed into you isn't healthy in my view. Neither is forcing people to attend church. I went to a church with someone back in August and quickly realized why I hadn't done it for years. I think the last time I did it was when I was 8 and I remember hating it.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2018-12-24 02:22:14

I am a satonist. I have a spot reserved for me in the devvil’s hall of fame when i go.

2018-12-24 03:38:24

@Chris I agree with you to a certain extent, but I also disagree with you to a certain extent. The point of god is not to meat fictional characters and to be able to launch fire from your hands. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like you're looking at the Christian god as if he's the only god that exists in history. As I've said before, I don't believe in the Christian god because he's the kind that says that he's gonna burn people in hell if they don't believe in Christ or if they practice magic. I believe in a god that loves everyone and punishes only those who deserve the punishment, such as murderers and gang leaders. I must again ask, if there is no god, then how did the bible point out things that happened in the future so accurately?

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-12-24 09:07:56

hello garet.
i agree with you.
this is what, that the islam says.
but all the muslims have made their own religions in islam
they blame each other.
allah says, if you give only one dollar to any poor person, i will send you to heaven with this good work.
it means, if you are a good person, and do good things in the world, they will definetly go to the heaven.
allah has also said, i feel  know joy to punish you!
but you do certain things, that leeds me to punish you badly!
i love you more then the 70 mothers.
if you do only one good thing in the world, i will not punish you and sent you to heaven.
i don't like that the muslims are blaming each other, they say that he will go to the hell, no i will not, he will go!
so this is the bad thing.
and always do good, you will have a good afterlife.

2018-12-25 06:13:54

I would be in the agnostic corner, whether there is a god or not, whether the big bang was created by a god, another universe's black hole, or is a complete fabrication done by whatever deity/s to keep us from actually finding something out about them is not my thing to decide, nor is it that of any simple human being. I don't believe if what have been bastardized as ghosts. I do believe in some sort of spiritual form, call it the soul or whatever you like, that we possess. Remember that freak time when somebody died in a hospital on a scale and instantly lost 5 pounds? If that's not some news fabrication that's enough proof for me that some sort of inner-being, more than just a result of neuron firing and electrochemical machinery as a physical form is there. If I were to say there is a ruling being of any kind, it would be the science of probability, randomness, and entropy. You can say everything happens for a reason, and if you took the time to trace things happenings you would discover an almost infinite chain of cause and effect. So to the simple, finite mind yes, everything was caused by something else. As the marovingian said, causality is the one true law we are all bound by. But if someone were able to trace every little finite change through the cause and effect minefield back to some kind of origin they would discover that it was a purely random and unexplainable phenomenon. The line-up of cosmic particles, some quantum force, or a fucking misfired brain wave, there it is, just waiting to stare you in the face and say reason is a construct if you could only locate the invisible dot deep within the maze of the universe. Back to spirits, if you are dead you will leave this earth, so no ghosts, k? Whether you go to some reincarnation, btw memory is preserved in electrochemical brain waves so you can forget about oh this happened in my past life, go to live forever in some realm of spirits in another dimension, are put into a parallel universe to relive your life, or simply go poof and that's it, that is not within existing human understanding. Oh btw comets contain amino acids, a basic building block of the cellular structure, so if you really wanna say where the hell did life come from? From another space rock. So did water. So surely there is another form of life out there in some distant galaxy or just a different solar system that our primitive technology does not allow us to analyze from such a distance. Maybe there was alien interference that did something like, IDK, the pyramids? Or maybe we just lost a chunk of evolution in some kind of mass plague that nobody knows about. We wan to know, why things are the way they are, however we cannot know, what makes things the way they are, as we are, by definition, unable to grasp a plethora of information that size. There's a scene in Indiana Jones The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull where the Russian lady asks, share everything you know with me, to a being that the movie portrays as an alien that originated human thought. And it grabbed her, and it began to fill her head with all it knew, with all it had been watching, and her head promptly swelled and she disintegrated. Think about that for a second. If you're a religious figure, leader, and you really know all, you would have literally burst at the seams and gone to heaven yourself, sir. So promptly cut the I receive messages from god monkey business. I have lost any linearity within my thought and I'm not even gonna proofread this post because I'll go spiraling, so just have at me tomorrow. Peace out, and may the philosophies of goodness spread from your hearts to the world, whatever belief system they be encapsulated within

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-12-25 11:05:40

@shotgunshell: I honestly don't know for certain, if indeed every single prophacy has come to pass so far. As  it is, not all scholars agree about the prophacies in general.

2018-12-25 12:50:16

I believe in absolute pacifism and absolute submission unto the will of the light sovereign power Allah Jehovah God our mother/father. I believe in the singular command of the light sovereign power being only be loving, kind, compassionate, merciful and forgiving unto all, even those who are sinfully living. That means, any who live in a way contrary to the singular commandment of God. The commandment continues; to show absolute respect unto all, even unto those who disrespect you and those who you love and care about. One must also never harm anyone for any reason what so ever nor must one retaliate in the face of adversity no matter who does what to you or anyone you love and care about, even if they trespass against total strangers. I believe in the singular unchangeable immutable law of Allah Jehovah God being what so ever you do will be done unto you. I also believe that any negative action that you do unto another or yourself will result in you not only being subjected to the karmic eye for an eye law which is not only a mosaic law but it also results in you drawing in negative energy. If you do something out of anger, you will become more angry over all and it'll be easier for the anger to take you over the next time. Your overall disposition will also be darker and you'll be more angry in general. This goes for all negative sinful emotions such as fear, hatred, jealousy, pride, vanity etc.

I believe that because we disobeyed the light sovereign power in the first place, we banished ourselves from heaven and we stepped out from his/her protection and we are now subjected to the punitive aspect of the karmic law. Is Jehovah all light and love? Absolutely not; the light and the dark are within his framework and both are infinite and inexhaustible. I believe that the light sovereign power and the dark sovereign power are one and the same and that Satan and Jehovah are 2 more names for the light/dark sovereign power. No matter what you call the sovereign power and regardless of what gender pronouns you use be it him or her, it's all one and the same. I believe that we are all telepathic instruments and we are all being telepathically subjugated by beings outside of our own consciousnesses because of the sin that we foolishly drew in. It isn't that Jehovah is unable to protect us from harm, it is that we willingly said unto him, 'we don't need you so we're doing things our way'. As a result, we listened to the dark serpent and were deceived by the dark sovereign power Jehovah because we deserve to be destroyed. Why is this so? Since the beginning of time, we sought to destroy one another and Jehovah hates anyone who hurts his children and yes we're all his children. That's why we're telepathically subjugated by him so that he can drag us into hell to be cleansed and released back into heaven. Not only does he subjugate us directly but he also uses other ignorant's to subjugate us and we're also being used to subjugate them. The dark sovereign power cannot and never will forgive anyone for any past wrong doing. Only in paying for our sins via non retaliation will the dark sovereign power let us go to return to heaven. Why so? The light sovereign power must cleanse us of our sins that we drew in and unlike the dark sovereign power, the light sovereign power always forgives us by empowering us with his goodness/light energy. The light/positive energy are the good emotions of kindness, compassion, mercy, forgiveness, peace, tranquility, love, joy etc. I did say that the light and dark sovereign power are one and why then would the light forgive us? That's because the light sovereign power doesn't want us to suffer in any way and she has given us the star prayers to make it easier for us to comply with her command and call of peace to only be loving and to only love.

The star prayers will not only allow us to more easily comply with the command of the light sovereign power but they also temporarily halt the negative thought intrusion into our mind and the compounding of our negative emotions from spirits who link into our minds using our negative emotions as channels or inroads to convey what they think and feel thus making us feel more disturbed and more insane. We were all created with %99.999 light and %0.001 dark energy and because of our own disobedience to Jehovah, the dark that surrounds our light cores has grown bigger and stronger while the light has shrunk and has become dimmer. If the dark becomes grater than the light then we lose the freedom of choice to be the light in action and we can no longer be good, kind and loving unto others even if we want to. The star prayers gives us back a little sanity, clarity and rationality and they invoke 2 sources of light to aid in this endeavour. One source being the core of light within the individual and the other being the infinite light that emanates from Jehovah himself. I say the star prayers at least thrice daily. Creator of the heavens, Mother of love, I see your star shining above. Please cleanse my mind with all your love so that I may heed your call of peace from above. Jesus I see your shining star; Jesus be with me, Jesus please help me and save me. I see the star of Bethlehem, high up above; brilliant and beautiful, and filled with God's love. I see a white light shining down from this star, filling my mind with its power from afar. Wonderful Jesus, please now be with me. Fill me with your light and help set my soul free. I thank you for cleansing my mind to help keep me free from sewing anymore inequity.

I was born into the Islamic faith but I in no way subscribe to it in any way except for that which I pick and choose to adhere to. I cannot subscribe to a religion/faith that promotes peace unto all unless insert exception here. I do not believe that we need any kind of government, military or police force, we only need a peace force who will arrest offenders so that they can be counselled, educated, given the feeling easier seminar at http://www.the-testament-of-truth.co.uk … eminar.htm the star prayers at http://www.the-testament-of-truth.co.uk … arpray.htm and all the content within the testament of truth so they can also further educate and counsel themselves by reading the wisdom written therein. As for murderers, they need to be incarcerated for no more than 6 months and daily given the feeling easier seminar to listen to and or read. In no way must any criminal be humiliated, castigated or punished or we'll take on their suffering onto our own souls. Only Jehovah can punish and get away with it because only he is above his eye for an eye law.

I hope this has been informative and in my next post, I'll copy and paste from the brief summary of the testament of truth and in that way, Terence Malaher can tell you more of what the testament of truth is all about. Unlike Islam, I do believe in all that is written in the testament of truth. I do talk to spirits even though the spircom spirit communication talk discourages us from doing so but I follow everything else to the best of my ability. Kind regards, Amin Abdullah. Unfortunately I cannot fit all 3 star prayers into my signature so I've posted only the 2 most commonly written about in the testament of truth.

2018-12-25 12:52:18

http://www.the-testament-of-truth.co.uk … nglish.htm

English page  1 of 12

This is an insight into and brief Summary only, of the 278 page book
The Testament of Truth
This Testament is the living Word of God, being the "Correction of the Truth" on earth, it is God's Final message to humanity.
All spirits (Souls) that inhabit the fleshly material bodies of this level of consciousness (world) are to undergo a swift spiritual cleansing within. Being the purging-out of the energy essence of their negative emotions (the sin) to a greater or lesser degree. During this process, all souls will have to face their past, and REAP what they SOWED, meaning, whatever pain we caused to others, will now be done to us.
Souls will all show God by their DEEDS, as to their truth. During this time of separation, those that continue sinning (cause pain to others) will be confined to a cold dark place (Hell). Those who have heard the call to love and do not retaliate in any confrontation, thus following Jesus' call of PEACE, will go to heaven.
All souls are to now be separated, the Just from the Wicked, each soul choosing its own individual destination through its deeds.
GOD SAYS I will now intensify the outpouring of my Holy Spirit essence to more quickly draw out the negative energy essence of your sin. Each time you abuse others, you draw in this negativity, that enlarges your sin (negative emotions) and counteracts my cleansing of your soul.
GOD SAYS During this time of inner cleansing, you will all Reap what you Sowed at a faster pace. Whatever pain you have caused others to suffer, will be felt by you, at the hands of others.
In God's eyes, all are sister and brother, and what you have done and continue to do unto others, will return to you quicker and more frequently at the hands of others.
GOD SAYSAny of you who continue to deny my call of Peace and Love will be confined in hell for a very long time. Bless all who abuse you, showing ME your forgiveness of THEM. NOW IS THE TIME to follow Jesus, and be prepared to die "as a Lamb," if confronted by destructive forces. Thus abiding in MY CALL of non-retaliation and thus, PASSING your test, in SHOWING ME your belief in My WORD.
2 of 12
GOD SAYS Any heeding this call will be cleansed of all inner sin, and as Jesus, will become a CHRISTED SOUL. Meaning, of inner evil free, and will return to ME at the time that your fleshly body becomes uninhabitable (death) in earthly sense. ALL who believe in ME must be prepared to help all who come to their door with food, shelter and love. (Care and God's wisdom)
GOD SAYS To abide in MY Word, evil thoughts must be kept OUT of your mind. This is done by building the ARK of the MIND, that is a barrier of love between the negative emotions and the mind. ANY who do not build this barrier will become overpowered by demonic thoughts and thus you will become a puppet for the dark side, and used by them to destroy others, and thus as you die your spirit will FALL into the dark fearful destructive pit.
GOD SAYS As your Sin rises up within your soul before it is cleared out by MY Grace, it shows its full power and becomes very strong for a time and it is of the UTMOST importance to fortify your minds before this happens with My WISDOM, and also, keep daily cleansing the mind of negative thoughts by calling on ME in building the ARK of the MIND. For when your emotions become very strong, it is THE TIME that invisible demonic forces can broach your mind easily.
REMEMBER to be able to abide in MY Call of non-retaliation, and be Compassionate, Understanding, Forgiving and Merciful, you MUST try to keep evil thoughts OUT ! For if you heed evil thoughts you are LOST.
GOD SAYS The ONLY WAY to fortify the mind and keep sane is by building the ARK of the MIND, daily, with LOVE that flows when saying the Morning Star prayer. It is activated, by saying or thinking the following:
Jesus I see your shining Star
Jesus be with me
Jesus please help me and save me
Those who believe not, that Jesus was God's earthly messenger, may either say the above or:
Creator of the heavens Mother of love (or father of love)
I see your Star shining above
please cleanse my mind with all your love
so I may heed your call of Peace from above
GOD SAYS These prayers are to be said three times a day. MY Star shines for all, ALL are MY children.
3 of 12
GOD SAYS The destination of each soul is at stake. YOU choose YOUR destiny, being your spiritual destination, by YOUR ACTIONS. Any who are arrogant, and who fail through not heeding, will fall into icy cold darkness for endless time. This intense cleansing of the soul only takes place once every million years and thus, the open window into heaven will be closed to those who fail for this time span.
GOD SAYS IF you believe that MY WORD as brought to earth by Jesus and other brothers and sisters over time, as indeed THE REQUIREMENT BY ME, then you MUST SHOW ME of your belief through your DEED and cast aside all weapons, stand unarmed before me. NOW IS THE TIME that MY WILL will be DONE on earth as prophesied.
GOD SAYS The earth plane is but a temporary residence, unbelievable wonders are in store for those who now TRY and believe this message. BE Courageous in the face of adversity, for it is at this time that you are being tested. STOP causing pain to others and become FREE.
GOD SAYS I bless you all with this Wisdom, and any who make the effort and TRY will be saved and be elevated by My angels into paradise for all eternity when their fleshly bodies become uninhabitable. (earthly death) You cannot comprehend the catastrophic power of negative thought that will now intensify with destructive intent, insanity will escalate, non-reason will prevail. Do not under estimate the need to daily build the ARK of the MIND as you will be tempted to retaliate.
GOD SAYS MY LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL in that it outpours and 'shines' through both the just and the wicked. My FORGIVENESS is such that irrespective of what you have done, you are always welcome home, either when you have fulfilled the Divine Law of "Reap what you sowed" or when you show me by your deed that you follow the way of your brother Jesus and go as a "Lamb to the slaughter." Thus showing ME that you fulfil My call of Peace, non-retaliation and non-confrontation. May the Wisdom of this Command guide you in your decisions ahead in the knowledge of TRUTH and the wisdom of LOVE.
GOD SAYS MY LIGHT again walks the earth, bearing MY WORD to all humanity. I ask those who have courage who see or hear this message through My son Terence the wielder of this MY pen to help him spread this final call so that all may be swiftly fortified with its wisdom and love. Those that so do are MY TRUE LIGHT BEARERS to whom I entrust MY children, and upon whom will my blessings daily flow. I send MY Love, please try and believe.
4 of 12
The Shepherd's Staff
THE TRUTH
is the Crux of the Core,

being the message of the cross for sure

in that on "your day"

you must not retaliate in any way.

THE LIGHT-
is the Wisdom from afar,

symbolised by Christ's Morning Star,

visible in an earthly sense

to any who would "recompense."

THE WAY
is GOD'S WORD

of Peace not the sword,

of Mercy and Compassion too,

and ONLY let love through.
So the Staff of the shepherd is God's strength
that is revealed to you at great length
and IF on the strength of God's Word you lean
then all inner darkness will God from you wean

Which faith is the TRUE FAITH O GOD of the sky
please of this wisdom do not me deny
The true faith is ONE that of MY WORD
those that it hear not think it absurd
religious faith is a word of mankind
and through its follies man is in a bind
Twisting and turning saying which way to go
which side is true the lesson we don't know
so I say to you see it clear
'tis direct to ME your GOD must you now steer
HEED MY WORD every day
HEED MY WORD and daily pray
ABIDE BY MY WORD is what I ask
ABIDE BY MY WORD 'tis your only task
God's only Commandment
LOVE ONE ANOTHER

5 of 12
SIN: Is the seeds of darkness within the soul.
There are many different "sins" within the soul of an evolving spirit, eg. Fear Hatred Anger Greed Jealousy Vengeance Criticism and many more. This "energy," is drawn from the negative side of the universal energy source (destructive). And surrounds the light at the core of the soul, which is the divine spark of God. Being the positive emotional feeling of love, joy, etc (Creative).
SINNING is The act of mentally or emotionally or physically inflicting pain onto another person.
SINNING is The act of taking by force or otherwise for gain.
SINNING is The negative side exerting its control on earth and is the Reaper in action through the ignorant.
SINNING is Anti Christ, Anti Love, Merciless & Unforgiving.
We COMMIT a sin as the direct result of succumbing to negative thoughts, which enter our minds through the vibration of the sin force. The sin "force" is the "doorway" through which our mind is impregnated telepathically. It is the negative thoughts which activate the fleshly body to perpetrate misdeeds in God's eyes when acting negatively, verbally or physically.
It is during the act of sinning that we are SOWING darkness that we will REAP. (suffer)
The sin force IS the energy of the Devil, and during the ACT of sinning, we are expressing negative energy at an intensity corresponding to the intensity of the energy flowing through the sin force.
The upper limit of the intensity of darkness that we can "outpour" will depend on the size or "volume" of this dark essence within us. The different negative emotions within us have different volumes, our negative actions (the sinning) have the express purpose of causing pain and spreading deceit.
These forces are the original sin, which have to be experienced by the evolving spirit on its evolutionary growth path. And are implanted deeply into our souls in varying combinations.
The flow of universal LOVE draws these forces up through and eventually out of our souls on a continuing basis until the soul is free of them all and finally purified (Christed soul). Having only light within.
6 of 12
The LAW of GOD
You will "Reap" what you "Sow"
What you do to others will be done unto you
it follows on
If your expressed deeds are negative you will become satanic
If your expressed deeds are positive you will become Christed
it follows on
Those who deny my "Only Love" Commandment will be destroyed by ME.
JUSTICE
The perfect Justice of God's Law as now revealed:
1 We reap what we sow at the time and place ordained by God that we so do.
2 Whosoever is abused and suffereth any pain, mental, emotional, physical, loss or more,
let all mankind know that this soul did it to others before.
JUDGEMENT
And as for one day when you stand a'fore the Lord
that's mankind's belief not the true word
for 'tis we who judge ourselves see
and our judgement is our destiny. (spiritual destination)

Your
Task is to do your bit selflessly, with faith, hope, compassion, and forgiveness in your heart.
Your
Effort is needed, to not become a part of what you see around you.
Your
Effort is needed, to remember Christ's words: "Forgive them, for they know not what they do."
Your
Greatest effort is needed within yourself, to overcome negative thoughts rising up in your mind, and controlling your actions.
Remember
If you fail in the above, your thoughts will to varying degrees be controlled by invisible dark forces and your deeds will become questionable and beyond your control.
Remember
All souls are being tested and elevated in varying degrees.
Remember
The sin, being the negative feelings in all beings are being brought forward to be cleared in those in the flesh, and in spirit.
Remember
No confrontation, walk away from aggression.
Remember
Do not arm yourself, this attracts aggression and lowers your faith threshold.
Remember
God is by your side, do only what He would do and feel His presence with you.
Remember
To attain heaven you must pass over whilst not sinning.
Remember
Retribution from our past sinning will come from many hands.
Remember
Christ Jesus our hope. (His message from the Light)
7 of 12
The CREED OF GOD
I am the source of everlasting love
I am the source of everlasting truth
I am the giver of all life
I give my all to those who heed my call.

The CREED OF CHRIST
The CREED OF CHRIST does say
"Heed me the son of God today
I say make no other cry
or my creed God's you deny
Daily turn the other cheek
strive daily to remain meek
being forgiving for sure
and be merciful to all at your door
Say I believe that Christ's pen
by Father God is chosen
to show me the ONLY WAY
that I can heed it I daily do pray
I look to the bright Morning Star
shining for me from afar
cleansing my mind with God's love
as I abide in the call of Her dove."

It is I who announces my return
with the authority that I did earn
and the message of the bright morning star
is your proof sent by Father from afar.
The reason, as to why I return to bring the new doctrine from our Mother and Father (God) at this time is that over the last two-thousand years, man has wrested the scriptures unto his own destruction, and also, it is only now that simple man has the educational qualities to understand the full message with its "bitter" implications, and has also a "common" language and the communication systems available to spread the message over the planet swiftly.
8 of 12
God's Way:
Your "house," being your spirit soul,
IS only standing on "firm rock,"
when you abide in the WORD of GOD, being:
Love one another.
Christ's Creed
Heed me the son of God, and thus you fulfill God's will.
Daily turn the other cheek.
Strive to remain meek.
Make no other cry.
Be forgiving for sure.
Be merciful to all.
Believe I am by God chosen.
Peace unto all mankind.
My way is the ONLY WAY.
God's WORD & TRUTH
"Non-retaliation, lay down your weapons, be prepared to "go" (die) "as a lamb to the slaughter."
Follow in Jesus' footsteps by heeding the Creed above by "deed," and I your God will save you.
You will reap what you sowed
Heed Jesus' message that issued forth from ME.
Heed now this message through Terence.
Once sinless, it is your soul "resurrected" into its birthplace, heaven, My world.
All are My daughters and sons.
My Wisdom "through" Jesus is the "bread," sup on these teachings through Jesus and you truly sup on living water.
Man's creed should have said, "I believe that Jesus was sent by our Father and thus I will believe his message and heed it daily."
It is the deceitful "whisperings" of the serpent that say; "You can defend your flesh and thus destroy each other in self defence as you are already forgiven for your sins through the crucifixion of the one and only son of God who died for your sins." This common belief is the total denial of God's holy living WORD.
Saying: Love one another.
Be merciful compassionate understanding forgiving.
9 of 12
The STAR OF BETHLEHEM
The Morning Star meditation prayer.
If any one of these meditation prayers is said three times a day then slowly but surely the ARK of the mind is built, giving us an inner mental cleansing and strengthening that lessens the invisible power of negative thought, I repeat, do it from today BEFORE your mind is out of control, and become stronger within. With this inner strengthening we will find ourselves calmer in the face of adversity and more able to remain in control of our actions as our dark sin surfaces within (negative emotions) as they are drawn up and out of our souls by God's Grace.

Children, children, you must pray,
Children, in this coming time
pray to Jesus every day,
I'll need your love and you'll need mine,
ask for love and strength for you,
be strong and calm and quiet too,
keep calm and please be true
remember always that Jesus loves you.

Children, trust me day by day
Children, children, quiet now,
so that your hearts will never stray,
trust in me I'll show you how,
when all around you starts to fall,
say these words three times a day,
feel my love and you'll walk tall.
and to Jesus, please do pray:
Children:
I see the Star of Bethlehem high up above brilliant and beautiful and filled with God's love
I see a white light shining down from this star
cleansing through my body with its power from afar
wonderful Jesus please now be with me
fill me with light and set my soul free
Adults:
Jesus I see your shining Star
Jesus be with me
Any people of any creed may use either of the above prayers, or say:
Creator of the Heavens Mother of love
I see your Star shining above
so I may heed your call of peace from above
This meditation is the key to the "well-spring" of inner love, the eternal flame of light and love within each soul enabling it to "break" the negative thought flow into our minds, and allowing healing of the spirit soul to occur, thus "easing" the whole being on all levels.
Remember Christ's truth Go your way in peace it is the only way to avoid becoming trapped by darkness.
10 of 12
The invisible power of the darkness is its "spell-binding" continuity of thoughts that can keep our minds going round and around in endless circles of worrying, or things to be done, or unforgiving thoughts of past happenings, all resulting in deepening stress, confusion, mental exhaustion, and energetic "hype."
"It" the Serpent, traps us mentally into believing that "we" will not find inner peace until we resolve the problem by thinking about it and attempting to find a solution. This is deceit as there is no resolution to the problems considered, nor any ending to the areas of "searching" when our minds are linked through our negative emotions to the "Whisperings of the Serpent.."
The Serpent slowly controls us through our thoughts that are the inspiration of our expressed deeds that become more irrational and then fatal to ourselves and/or others..
Thus we only attain peace through the cessation of the confusing or negative thought flow. This is only accomplished by "breaking" its "spell" over our minds which takes place momentarily each time we do this meditation prayer, thus allowing us a little mental respite.
We are also linked mentally (telepathically) to other spirits on other levels of consciousness at all times through the vibration of our negative emotions. It is their minds too that are the link for the deceiver to reach us.
They are aware that they reach "us" mentally but do not realise that they also are being "manipulated" in the same manner from other levels, and thus, they too need to be telepathically inspired by us to also do the Star meditation so as to free themselves from negative thought intrusion into their minds, and it also "waters" their inner spiritual Rose with love.
And they must be told telepathically (thoughts) to desist from contacting us. Many of these beings are our ancestors who are attempting to guide us here with their misguided ancestral beliefs, not realising, that their "control" over us is contrary to God's wish that all have freedom of choice, and freedom of expression.
Trust now in God, let the light of God break the spell of the Serpent's thoughts three times a day, giving us a little respite as we say the Star prayer, and thus, we are able to remain sane until the time that our Creative God of light and love has "removed" out from our souls the negative emotions, one by one, that are the sin. For it is then and only then that the "doorway" to this darkness is closed, and then, as there is no avenue for negative thoughts to reach our minds, clear rationality and Peace within at last are found.
Trust in God let it so be
trust in God thus you will be set free.
11 of 12
Very short story narration
God says: To reach the promised land after earthly death, you must keep bad thoughts out of your mind, so you can stay peaceful to others.
This is done by thinking of the Morning Star, that is the Star of Bethlehem, and saying the Star prayer three times a day.
The one that says
Jesus I see your shining star
Jesus be with me
or
Creator of the heavens Mother of love
I see your star shining above
so I may heed your call of Peace from above
God is cleansing the bad feelings of anger, fear and hatred out of you. Feelings that grow stronger in you each time you abuse anyone or manipulate others. You will become more bad and hurtful at times before you are free of this darkness within and your thoughts will be very bad thoughts that will try and make you abuse and hurt other people.
Whatever bad things you have said or done to other people or continue to do to others will be done to you by others. I say, if any person abuses you with their mouth or strikes you a blow, you must not strike back. Only cowards strike back and those who have not heard My Words of non-retaliation.
God's only Command is: "Love each other," and you must show respect to everyone especially the bad ones, even if they want to kill you because, whatever happens to you is "payback" for what you did to others before, either in this life or in another.
All must follow Jesus, and not retaliate if they are confronted in any way. Many will soon die as they are abused. Any who follow Jesus by being like a "Lamb" that does not fight back will go up to the promised land that is called many different names. Some call it heaven. Their fleshly body will remain on earth, it is their spirit within that will rise up into a happy place forever and ever.
Any who continue to abuse others because their thoughts are very strong in a bad way and they keep fighting back will, as they die, go to a cold dark miserable fearful place. Some call it hell.
You must try very hard to not cause any pain to anyone. All are sister and brother in God's eyes. Bad people will become good as they are cleansed within of anger.
If you say the star prayer above, then it will be easier to keep bad thoughts out. So that when bad people want to abuse you, you can heed God more easily and not retaliate.
To get to the promised land, all you have to do is to conform to GOD'S message through me.
AND
show God by your good deed that you are in obedience to His command.
12 of 12
You must forget the bad things that were done to you or your family by others. They did bad things because their thoughts were also bad and they did not know how to keep bad thoughts out of their minds.
All bad thoughts come from the Devil. All of us have allowed bad thoughts in to our minds at some time and thus we all have done wrong things at some time. Let us forgive each other for our ignorance. And all now must try hard to be good.
Help the bad ones also by telling them of this prayer so that their thoughts become good and they stop doing bad things.
Help any people who are in trouble. Share this message and your food with them, even the bad ones who abuse you. THEN God sees that you are merciful and forgiving.
If you are told by any man to go and kill another person you must tell them "NO," that you now are going to heed God, not man.
This message comes direct to you from God, through His earthly messenger Terence.
This brief summary is basically to help those who cannot READ EASILY. I must say that if you can obtain a copy of the full Testament text then do so, as it contains so very much more, with each page being pure truth and reality to reprogram your subconscious mind with the necessary wisdom to fortify it against the "foil" of the deceiver who uses your past programming of false beliefs as a weapon against you within your own mind. You need to read these and/or other pages daily.
Pass this message on to all. God's love is with your blessed soul.
Terence
Web URL http://www.the-testament-of-truth.com
or http://www.the-testament-of-truth.co.uk
or http://www.dar-es-salaam.org.

2018-12-25 13:16:49

That's... quite interesting.

2018-12-25 17:44:30 (edited by braille0109 2018-12-25 17:57:19)

right, let's begin. I'll try to remain civilised but I might fail. big_smile
I'm a happy and proud atheist. sure, I fucked up many times in life, we all have. perhaps I always will be a failure. but if there is one, just a single thing I will never regret, that is my atheism. let's see here. I have no sight. the lord had holy water. the lord had the power to give, or for that matter, take it away from me. he took it away. he also didn't give me holy water to drink, which could then return my sight. if there was a god, I wouldn't be this way. as for the claims of "oh but god has a plan for you.", that's bullshit. I'm sure he didn't plan terrorism attacks, stabs, knife, shotgun, rape, murder... does he sit up on his throne with a can of beer, watching as a teenager stabs another to death? does he then light up his firework and celebrate? where is he, why does he not prevent any of that shit? if he had the power that people claim he did, he would.
here's something else. someone mentioned about there being the christian god. well hang on a second. isn't there only one god? what, are there multiple gods? better yet, does everyone believe that their god exists, and all the rest are made up?  even better, is the islam and the christian sitting up there, using us, as humans to blow up each other, kill each other? do they use us as toys? why is killing in the name of god even acceptable in the first place? god didn't command you to do it, god didn't make you do no crap. I'm not trying to point fingers at one religion being more known for explosions than another, as I don't want to generalise, nor I want to point fingers. I'm just simply using them as examples. so does it go like this? god 1: "I hate you! Here, here's this TNT, I'll go to an Ariana Grande Concert, like the one in Manchester 2017, and I will use it on your people." God 2: "oh no problem." 2 weeks later? god 2 does the same.
See where I'm going with this? I personally never read the bible, or any sort of holy book, and I never will.  the point is, murder is not prevented. there are families that suffer as a result. suffer up to the point where they feel as if the only option is suicide. again, does the lord enjoy watching that? then what about permanently  disabled people, who are either permanently fixed to a wheel chair, paralised entirely, or those who have to be fed through tubes? is that really what's considered as some sort of decent life? religion, whether we like it or not, is a murderer. was never interested at history, (it links too much into religion) but even the 2 world wars/. even now, generalisation, and some politic arguments. religion is behind it. the most shop lifted book is the bible. I just can't see how the all mity lord could ever agree with that?
then what about kids that are brain washed into it, and if they don't follow it, get abused by their parents? ? I'm failing to understand how that fits in with the lord. then there are those that do everything against their holy book, which they so called worship.
Hell and Heaven. I'm sure scientists would have discovered that thing by now, Let's look at this biologically. It is impossible for any human body part to live for thousands of years. then not to mention that god had to appear from somewhere? I guess that's the answer I can give the believers. "so how did we involve?" the same way as the lord has. something had to made him, right?
now on the other hand, I do believe in UFO's. I do believe that there is an afterlife after death. it would just make sense. my guess is that we all become ghosts after we die. your spirit leaves your body, and remains lingering at your favourite place. there has also been plenty of evidence, pictures, and stories of ghosts existing. Now just to clarify, I'm happy to believe that god has existed once upon a time. but not now. even if he does, what is he? humans can't live for that long, and nothing else has that kind of a brain. Also, and I'm pretty sure someone has touched up on this. If he exists, and he's looking over me, that means he's watching me taking a shower naked. he watches me taking a huge crap. if anyone else did that, they'd be arrested. so why is it acceptable for the lord? how can he even watch millions of us at once? I'm sorry, but I want to be free. I want to be myself, my own, independent, beliefs. I don't want my life to be dictated by a book written thousands of years ago.

if something comes up proving anything what I said wrong, I'll happily accept it and conduct my research. but as it stands, these are my views. hopefully, I did not cross the line, but we'll have to see.

2018-12-25 18:25:37 (edited by sunshine 2018-12-25 18:38:23)

the pall that religion has cast over the world for so long is finally lifting up. more than 20% of the world's population is unaffiliated. that's a great achievement for our civilization. religion held back scientific development for many a millennia, because they feared that the curiosity, and out-of-box thinking, the sort of thinnking which leads to great discoveries and inventions may somehow bring the truth of their Lords in light and then how would they control the masses? how would they keep a grasp on the power bass they'd created in the name of God and other such bullshit?
by the way, thumbs up to post 44. you exactly  summed up my beliefs, though in a sort of extremist way. I'm also an atheist. I call myself secular, though. because I respect others beliefs for what they are for them. but I completely believe in science. and there is nothing -- and I mean it, there is nothing which cannot be explained by the application of rational thought. sure, we might just have begun the explosion of advancements in many fields, but hey, it's been  only  300 years, after all. the futurist in me predicts that religion would disappear 99% in the next 1000 years, give or take.

2018-12-25 19:46:39

i normaly wont planned to write anything here but i want to give an answer to post 44.
lets begin
firstly i bleave Allah and his Prophet Mohammed., peace be upon him,

"It is also mentioned in the Qur’an that Allah is the Creator and He is the Best Creator.“Glory be to Allah, the best Creator.”(Al-Mu’minun: 14)
But then the question comes why do pain and sufferings exist in the world. We find sickness, old age and death. We see things that are ugly, people who are insane and foolish. There are storms, earthquakes, floods, draught and famine. We also see people commit sins, show disloyalty, unfaithfulness, greed and insincerity. We see people commit rapes, murders; they fight and make wars. We know all these and many more problems. There are evils caused by human beings and there are natural disasters. There are suffering for individuals and there are those that involve a large number of people.
But we also know that this is not the whole story. Besides all these negative things, we also see beauty, health, prosperity, life, birth, wisdom, intelligence, growth and progress. We also see goodness among people, faith, sincerity, charity, love and the spirit of sacrifice. We also see a lot of virtue and piety. It is wrong to see one side of the coin and not to see the other side. Any philosophy that concentrates on one aspect of the creation and denies or ignores the other side is partially true and partial truths are no truth at all.
It is also the fact that the element of good is more in the creation than the element of evil. We all see that there are more people who are healthy than those who are sick. There are more that eat well than those who starve.
There are more that lead decent life than those who commit crimes. Goodness is the rule and evil is the exception. Virtue is the norm and sin is the aberration. Generally trees bear fruits, the flowers bloom, the winds move smoothly.
But then the question is why does Allah allow these exceptions to the rules?
Let us ask this question to understand Allah’s ways in His creation. The Qur’an tells us that good, evil and whatever happens in this world happens by Allah’s Will (mashi’at Allah). Only Allah knows fully His Will. We finite beings cannot grasp fully His infinite Will and Wisdom. He runs His universe the way He deems fit. The Qur’an tells us that Allah is Wise and everything that Allah does is right, just, good and fair. We must submit and surrender to His Will. The Qur’an has not given us all the details about Allah’s Will, but it has enlightened us with the guidance that is useful and sufficient for us. There are several points that we should keep in our mind to understand this issue:
1. First of all, Allah did not make this world a permanent world. This is a temporary world and everything here has a time limit. When its times comes it will die, come to an end and finish. Neither the good things of this world are forever, nor the bad things eternal. We are here for a short time and we are being tested. Those who will pass this test will find an eternal world that is perfect and permanent. Those who will fail this test shall see the evil consequences of their sins and corruption.
2. Allah has placed a physical law and a moral law in this universe. Allah allows suffering to occur when one or more of these laws are broken. The physical law is based on cause and effect. Sickness comes if one does not take care of one’s health or is exposed to infections. A car accident occurs when one is not alert, or drives in a careless manner, or if the cars are not checked, roads and freeways are not made and kept in right shape, or the traffic laws are not right or not properly enforced. Study of causes and effects is very important to facilitate safeguards. Even here we should keep in mind that Allah often saves us and He does not let us suffer from every negligence. How many times it happens that we are not careful and still we reach safely to our destinations. The way people drive in some cities, it is a miracle that more accidents do not happen and more people do not suffer. Allah says:
“(Allah) Most Gracious! It is He Who has taught the Qur’an. He has created man: He has taught him speech (and Intelligence). The sun and the moon follow courses (exactly) computed; and the herbs and the trees both (alike) bow in adoration. And the Firmament has He raised high, and He has set up the Balance (of Justice), in order that you may not transgress (due) balance. So establish weight with justice and fall not short in the balance. It is He Who has spread out the earth for (His) creatures.”(Ar-Rahman:1-10)
The way we exceed the measures set by Allah and violate His laws of cause and effect is incredible. It is really the mercy of Allah that we are saved. Strictly speaking, the question should not be why does Allah allow suffering, but how much Allah protects us and saves us all the time in spite of our violations and negligence. The Qur’an says:
“If Allah were to punish people according to what they deserve, He would not leave on the back of the (earth) a single living creature: but He gives them respite for a stated Term: when their Term expires, verily Allah has in His sight all His servants.”(Fatir:45)
But sometimes Allah does punish people because of their violations of His laws whether they are physical or moral. The Qur’an tells us that many nations and communities were destroyed because of their sinful lifestyles:
“If they treat thy (mission) as false, so did the Peoples before them (with their Prophets), the People of Noah, and Ad and Thamud. Those of Abraham and Lut; and the Companions of the Madyan people; and Moses was rejected (in the same way). But I granted respite to the Unbelievers, and (only) after that did I punish them: but how (terrible) was My rejection (of them)! How many populations have We destroyed, which were given to wrong-doing! They tumbled down on their roofs. And how many wells are lying idle and neglected, and castles lofty and well-built?”(Al-Hajj: 42-45)
3. Suffering can also be a test and trial for some people. Allah allows some people to suffer in order to test their patience and steadfastness. Even Allah’s Prophets and Messengers were made to suffer. Prophet Ayyub is mentioned in the Qur’an as a Prophet who was very patient. Good people sometimes suffer but their sufferings heal others and bring goodness to their communities. People learn lessons from their good examples. Martyrs die for their faith, soldiers give their lives for their nations and this brings liberation and freedom for their people.
4. Allah sometimes allows some people to suffer to test others, how they react to them. When you see a person who is sick, poor and needy, then you are tested by Allah. Allah is there with that suffering person to test your charity and your faith. In a very moving Hadith Qudsi (Divine Hadith) the Prophet, peace be upon him, said:
“Allah will say on the Day of Judgment, ‘O son of Adam, I was sick and you did not visit Me.’ He will say, ‘O my Lord, how could I visit You, when you are the Lord of the Worlds.’ Allah will say, ‘Did you not know that My servant so-and-so was sick and you did not visit him? Did you not know that if you had visited him, you would have found Me there?’ Allah will say, ‘O son of Adam, I asked you for food and you fed Me not.’ He shall say, ‘O my Lord, how could I feed you and you are the Lord of the Worlds?’ And Allah will say, ‘Did you not know that My servant so-and-so was in need of food and you did not feed him? Did you not know that if you had fed him, you would have found that to have been for Me?’ ‘O son of Adam, I asked you for water and you did not give Me to drink.’ The man shall say, ‘O my Lord, how could I give You water, when You are the Lord of the Worlds?’ Allah will say, ‘My servant so-and-so asked you for water and you did not give him to drink water. Did you not know that if you had given him to drink, you would have found that to have been for Me.’(Muslim, Hadith no. 4661)
Prophet `Isa (Jesus), peace be upon him, is also reported to have said something similar. (SeeMatthew25: 35-45)
So to summarize, we can say that sufferings occur to teach us that we must adhere to Allah’s natural and moral laws. It is sometimes to punish those who violate Allah’s natural or moral laws. It is to test our faith in Allah and to test our commitment to human values and charity. Whenever we encounter suffering we should ask ourselves, “Have we broken any law of Allah?” Let us study the cause of the problem and use the corrective methods. “Could it be a punishment?” Let us repent and ask forgiveness and reform our ways. “Could it be a test and trial for us?” Let us work hard to pass this test.
Believers face the sufferings with prayers, repentance and good deeds. The non-believers face the sufferings with doubts and confusions. They blame Allah or make arguments against Him.
May Allah keep us on the right path, Amen!"
i quoted from an answer similor to your comments, i hope that clears some things

2018-12-25 20:00:07

post 46. Honestly, it does not clear up things. here's why.
1) so you mentioned that Allah is the true creator. so does this mean the Christian, the Catholic, and the Juish gods are fake? After reading those quotes, that's how it would appear so.
2) if I understand it right, Allah commands you how you should live your life. In other words, a form of slavery. if you don't obey the lord, he will punish you for it.
3) most importantly, all this is coming out of a book that was written thousands of years ago. how can we still rely on it? do gods never change their minds?

2018-12-25 22:19:44

again, i will quote from an other answer because my english isnt that good for that kind of stuff
"We believe that for the guidance of man, God sent down several divine books, among which we may name: the Sohof given to Noah, the Law given to Moses, the Gospel given to Jesus Christ, and the Holy Qur’an given to Muhammad. Were these books not sent, human beings would have been led astray, falling afar off from the natural path of piety, ethics, and straight path of truth. Such divine books, like the clouds of mercy, have rained upon the plane of the hearts, bringing to fruit the seeds of knowledge, wisdom and virtues "The Messenger (Muhammad) believes in that which is revealed to him from his Lord, and so do men of faith. They all believe in Allah, His angels, His books, and in all His Messengers. They say: "We make no distinction between any of the prophets." They also say: "We hear the prophets and we obey our Lord!” “We beg Your forgiveness that to you end all the road." (Holy Qur’an, 2:285) Unfortunately through long elapse of time, many of the scriptures have been tampered with, and altered to some extent, by the interference of some ignorant and unauthorized people, resulting in the replacement of some wrong thoughts and immoral ideas. Among these an exception is the Glorious Holy Qur’an, which has remained unaltered and is exactly in the same way as it was when revealed by the Almighty; and it has always been shining like the bright sun, throughout the ages and the nations, alighting the hearts.
Holy Qur’an, Is the Greatest of the Miracles Of The Prophet
We believe the Holy Qur’an is the greatest and the most important one, among the many miracles of the Prophet of Islam; not only for its eloquence, fluency, vividness and expressiveness, but rather for other important aspects and wide dimensions of the book, about which broad descriptions have been given by the experts in their books. We believe that no one can ever bring a book like the Holy Qur’an, even not a chapter comparable to it! This is because the Holy Qur’an frequently asks the doubtful to do it if they can, and all who have endeavored have failed!
"Say: If the whole of mankind and Jinns gather together to make out a book like this Holy Qur’an, they could not do it even if they back up each other with help and support." (Holy Qur’an, 17:88)
"If you are in doubt of what we have revealed to our servant (Muhammad), then produce only one chapter comparable to this book; and call your witnesses or helpers to help you, if there are any besides Allah to assist you; if what you say be true. But if you fail to do so, and certainly you will fail, then fear the Fire whose fuel is man and stones prepared for the unbelievers.” (Holy Qur’an, 2:23)
We believe that age will not make the Holy Qur’an old and out of fashion; but rather its miraculous points and views shall appear more and more clearly, and its greatness shall become more evident to the world. We have a tradition narrated by Imam Jafar Sadiq (a.s) that: "God has not made the Holy Qur’an to answer a certain age or distinct group of people. It shall always remain fresh, new and lively."
Holy Qur’an is Not Altered At All
We believe that this book, the Holy Qur’an which is now at the hands of the Muslims, is the exact and unaltered copy of that which was revealed to our prophet Muhammad nothing less and nothing more .A group of trustworthy scribes chosen by the prophet himself took note of the revelations from the very beginning up to the end, and Muslims had it a duty of must, to read and recite the verses by day and night. A large group of Muslims committed the book to memory and a group of them had it on the scrolls. Those who had the book in their memory and those who could recite it for the others, had always had a very respectful position among the believers. Such customs and else, prevented the least amount of changes or any alteration to take place in the book. Additionally God Himself has promised and guaranteed to look after His book and keep it safe and secure until the end: "We have without doubt, sent down the Qur’an, and We will assuredly guard it." (Holy Qur’an, 15:9) All the learned and researchers in Islam, whether Shia or Sunni, agree that even the slightest alteration has not been made to this Holy Book. Some literate persons, discuss some rare and obscure tradition (hadith) that may mean that some changes have taken place, but the highest majority of those who have the knowledge of Islam, reject that, taking it be false and the mistake of some unaware commentators. Such improvident who lack forethought, by such false ideas strike upon the validity of the most important Divine Book, in contrast to the belief of all the learned Muslims of different sects, which maintain that the Holy Qur’an is unaltered for the least word. These unwise friends, water the mills of the enemy through their ignorance and bring into question the book which is sent by Allah, and has been promised to be guarded by Allah. If we carefully study the ways that the book was revealed to the prophet and collected by the chosen scribes, and how it was guarded, written, memorized and recited by so many firm and true believers, no doubt remains as to any alteration or the change of even an epsilon in the whole work. On the other hand, of the imaginary or assumed Holy Qur’an with some alteration, not ever a copy exists anywhere, or in any hand, so as to differ with the famous Holy Qur’an which all the Muslims hold as their sacred divine book. Today the Holy Qur’an is found in every house and in every library. Even those Qur’ans written several hundred years ago are kept in our museums and those in the non-Islamic countries too, and no one can find the least differences in all the existing Qur’ans throughout the world. Today the roads to investigations are open to all, and anyone who doubts, may look for it himself and make sure that the Holy Qur’an has not been altered in the least. "So announce glad tidings to My Servants, to those who listen to My precepts, and follow what is the best in them. Those are the ones that Allah has guided and those are endued with understanding." (Holy Qur’an, 39:17)"
about your second question
imagine, your in an exam, teachers are watching you from preventing you from cheating or gaining unfare advantage, think this situation like this.
or your working at somewhere, your boss monitoring your work what you have done so far, if you done good, they rewards you, if you dont well, you get kicked or punished.
well, about your last question.
The Quran, which was revealed fourteen centuries ago, mentioned facts only recently discovered or proven by scientists.  This proves without doubt that the Quran must be the literal word of God, revealed by Him to the Prophet Muhammad , and that the Quran was not authored by Muhammad  or by any other human being.  This also proves that Muhammad  is truly a prophet sent by God.  It is beyond reason that anyone fourteen hundred years ago would have known these facts discovered or proven only recently with advanced equipment and sophisticated scientific methods.  Some examples follow.
"Iron is one of the elements highlighted in the Quran. In the chapter known Al-Hadeed, meaning Iron, we are informed:
“And We also sent down iron in which there lies great force and which has many uses for mankind…” (Quran 57:25)
The word “anzalna,” translated as "sent down" and used for iron in the verse, could be thought of having a metaphorical meaning to explain that iron has been given to benefit people. But, when we take into consideration the literal meaning of the word, which is, "being physically sent down from the sky, as this word usage had not been employed in the Quran except literally, like the descending of the rain or revelation, we realize that this verse implies a very significant scientific miracle. Because, modern astronomical findings have disclosed that the iron found in our world has come from giant stars in outer space.
Not only the iron on earth, but also the iron in the entire Solar System, comes from outer space, since the temperature in the Sun is inadequate for the formation of iron. The sun has a surface temperature of 6,000 degrees Celsius, and a core temperature of approximately 20 million degrees. Iron can only be produced in much larger stars than the Sun, where the temperature reaches a few hundred million degrees. When the amount of iron exceeds a certain level in a star, the star can no longer accommodate it, and it eventually explodes in what is called a "nova" or a "supernova." These explosions make it possible for iron to be given off into space."
see this link for more information
https://www.islamreligion.com/articles/ … oly-quran/
hope this answer clerify some things

2018-12-25 23:12:16

From what I understand, it's not so much being a slave as it is being a child. Parents expect their children to behave in certain ways and follow rules, and so do gods of various religions, Judaism and Christianity being examples of this. When a child disobeys a parent or breaks a rule, what does that parent do? They punish the child. If someone disobeys their god or breaks one of that god's rules, what does that god do? He punishes the follower. True, it's not the exact same thing, and a god's punishments are a bit extreme according to our standards, but the concepts are similar.

2018-12-29 21:37:38

Hi
I used to live in a country called Samoa.
That was heavily influenced by christians   and caflics.
The 2 religions became to be so mixt in to our culture that it sort of felt like you were beeing forced to be one or the other.
Then I started to see stuff that i didn't like.
I saw the leader of the church telling people the more money we give the more blessd we become from god.
People in Samoa are not the brightest tools in the shed if you no what i mean.

And in samoa they have verry big famlies.
But anyway the people began to give all the money they had and still continue to do it to this day.
What I want to no is why do we give one man lodes of money and he doesn't give back anything to our people that just continue to go even more poorer every day because of it.
When we mooved to new zealand.
I discovered jahova witness.
I liked that religion because they believed that every day is holey not just sunday.
But then I discovered muslims.
I sort of liked them because of how mutch they believe in the brown mans fafe.
But I resently just decided to stay away from all religion.
I still believe that thier is a higher power.
I just don't agree with how mutch lies come with religion.
Sorry if i have hert anyone in anyway, ps sorry for mis spelling still werking on writen english