2018-12-19 18:44:50

https://mobile.twitter.com/MSFTGarage/s … 8542718981

2018-12-19 19:09:40 (edited by Chris 2018-12-19 19:50:54)

Here is the link to the app in the Microsoft Store. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/ear-h … rementstab

Microsoft made an audio game? This sounds really interesting. Is it available on Windows 10 computers? I don't have an Xbox.

edit

This is awesome! I'm playing it on my GPD Win. Does this game have usable graphics so everyone can play?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2018-12-19 20:01:41

is it only for windows 10 or is it also available on the Xbox one?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2018-12-19 20:17:55

Hi.
I can not download this game in my country It says that this product is currently unavailable

2018-12-19 20:37:14

Well, have to say, not gunna lie, not a bad game at all. Kind of like ping pong in a way. Just downloaed it and I like what I see here. If you want, I can give a demo, or yall can get it for free for 0.00
And yes, it's for windows 10 only.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2018-12-19 20:41:31

It says its currently unavailable for me as well. I wonder if its one of these silly situations where you have to be in North America to play it?

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-12-19 22:11:09

Hello. Not bad game at all. I tried it and I can say that it is something interesting. We can play online.

2018-12-19 22:17:19

@dark:
Yeah unfortunately it's one of those. Least I can say that I hate it when they do that and I better not say anything else.

2018-12-19 22:54:25

Pro-tip for guys oudside of America who want to play this game.
I hope I won't get banned.
1. Windows I
2. Time & language
3. Region
4. USA
5. Reboot
6. Download and enjoy
7. Go back to your region

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-12-20 01:38:03 (edited by ianhamilton_ 2018-12-20 02:09:05)

It is supposed to be available worldwide, apparently there was a publishing issue so they're republishing at the moment, should be available in all countries within 24 hours smile

2018-12-20 02:11:24

Chris wrote:

Does this game have usable graphics so everyone can play?

It does! And other accessibility stuff for other groups, like high contrast mode, subtitles, and support for adaptive controller

2018-12-20 02:27:48

Hey all, Brannon from Microsoft here. Would love to pass on any feedback you have to the Ear Hockey team. They worked incredibly hard on the title (all volunteer work!) and would value any of your thoughts or suggestions. You can drop them here or hit me up on Twitter @brannonz .

And apologies for the issues downloading outside of the US... hit a publishing issue, but the game should be available in almost all countries within 24 hours.

2018-12-20 06:38:42

I would like to make a suggestion that would be really cool for the game. a xBox version would be awesome for all of us that would love to be able to play this with other xBox users.
I also am wondering how to get the online part working? I tried to setup a game with a friend but the game would not accept the codes.

2018-12-20 07:04:46

Hi.
Wow, what a big surprise.
It says it's available for the XBox One as well. Sounds quite fun. I look forward to check this out.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-12-20 07:33:59 (edited by Lirin 2018-12-20 07:35:07)

Hi Brannon,

I really love what was done with the audio in this game and while, it is just a easy concept it's great!

As a hardcore gamer I believe it is just a beginning of the road to something bigger, more complex and something what will be a standard in gaming world!
Fun game, well executed with good audio and interesting gameplay while, if it's just really simple it works as it should!
Keep up the great work!

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2018-12-20 08:58:52

This game is fantastic! I commend Microsoft for creating a game that is accessible for everyone. This is how all games should be designed from the ground up. I have a few suggestions/comments.

The intro and other messages should be interrupted by pressing space or enter. I find it irritating having to listen to it every time I launch the program. Your settings should be saved between program sessions. I have to disable the music and/or enable the visual display every time I launch the program.

Please add native joystick support. I would love to use the game controls on my GPD Win in Xbox mode to control the game. Mouse support would also be nice for sighted people or anyone who wanted to use the mouse to play.

I had issues connecting to a friend in the online mode. There were times when the program would freeze up or say that one person disconnected. I'm not sure if this is a bug in the program or the server, but I thought I'd report it.

The playing field could be made a little bigger. Perhaps options to specify how large the game area is could be implemented.

Overall, this is very good for version 1.0. If folks at Microsoft made this, I commend everyone involved. Hopefully we'll see more titles in the future that adopt the practice of accessibility for everyone from day one of the development process. Keep up the great work!

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2018-12-20 11:13:20

I have to say that it's a cool game. It brought back a lot of memories of when I use to play air hockey in the arcade.
I hope that more will come for this title and from the team that made this game.

2018-12-20 11:19:57

despite being signed in to a ms account on the store I can't download the app. it tells me that i have to be signed in to an ms account to be able to download and I don't feel like signing my computer in to a ms account. Any way to fix it?

2018-12-20 18:22:15

A quick question, Is it available in the store now,
Because none of my friends were able to download it

2018-12-20 18:44:57

Someone mention that this was on xBox. However I don't see it in the xBox store.

2018-12-20 21:00:26

Seconded along with folks who are having trouble downloading the xbox version i f there is one. The system requirements claim that either an Xbox1 or higher, or Windows 10 is required. Does this have a thing or two to do with the re-publishing being done, or is the game actually not available for the xbox yet? Would love to check out this game, and if I have to pull out my windows 10 virtual machine I will. Sounds great though!

2018-12-20 21:38:16

I don't have Windows 10 or an XBox unfortunately, so I'm not able to Play.

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher
(If you want to get in touch with me, contact me via twitter (ciri1240)

2018-12-20 21:44:41

If anyone is having any kind of download issues at all, wait until tomorrow, it is in the process of being republished

2018-12-20 23:51:50

Hello to all, it's great that Microsoft has developped an audio game. I haven't tested it at all, but I'll do it tomorrow and will come here with my feedback here. One question: Are you thinking to make this game available into other languages for non-English speakers, like in the case of other Microsoft products?

If you want to get in touch with me, e-mail me at [email protected].
We can also get in touch on Telegram.

2018-12-21 03:03:31

Does requires you to pay?