2018-12-31 07:14:09

Just stepping in here to ask why pygame would be needed? From a cursory reading about the library, it seems to be for making games, but the underlying operating system (that is, the Sonos itself), is already primed for making said games. Would pygame not be superfluous in this case?
Now mind you, I'm asking this question with no knowledge of Python development, so if pygame offers unique functions and capabilities that would otherwise be difficult or impossible to replicate, then I stand corrected in my misgivings about adding that library.

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2018-12-31 12:01:05

greetings.
for me at least, another synthesizer is not needed. what i look for in a software is workability. if it works but the voice doesn't sound human, it doesn't matter for me cause it works. as for the type of games; i would like them to be open worlds and large in content. it doesn't have to be fantasy all the time. and not mid evil all the time either. i would like a sim game, since we are lacking in those. as for the features of the device; it would be nice to have some kind of habtic feedback. as in vibrating when an action happens or so on.
good luck.

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2018-12-31 15:33:30

Pygame contains sound and graphicks functions among others.