2019-01-21 14:18:07

Hey Grryfindore.
Check your pm. smile
Best regards.

Thumbs up

2019-01-21 19:23:41

Tried to download the Terminator movies, but unfortunately, they were not working.     Just thought I'd report the bug. or whatever.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

Thumbs up

2019-01-21 20:55:16

just checked it out. Nice work!

:)

Thumbs up

2019-01-22 06:58:44

G-Rad, movies fixed, mate.
smile
Thank you, ST.MC.
ryok, will download them soon and add them to the stuff that's to be uploaded.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2019-01-24 16:55:19

Hello,

When BMMV announced they were getting rid of their tv shows, I offered to host it for them on my own servers; they didn't even grace me with a response. The amount of time they've given people to get the shows they need was ridiculously short, in my opinion, and due to being away in America for that week I was unable to do it.
I was just wondering, since somebody mentioned it on the bmmv thread in December, does anybody happen to have a copy of the star trek content?

Thumbs up

2019-01-24 18:43:24

Here's a link to all the Star Trek content Blind Mice had. I compressed everything into a single zip file. It's about 6.5 GB, so it might take a while to download if your connection is slow. https://drive.google.com/uc?export=down … Epz9jVpOPq

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

Thumbs up

2019-01-24 18:45:47

Hi,
I'm really greatful for what you guys were doing.  I had no internet for a while in December /January, so completely missed this.
I am definitely more than willing to contribute towards costs.  Netflix in the UK still uploads tv series and movies which I know! have audio description, but don't include the track.

Thumbs up

2019-01-24 19:53:58

Thanks a lot!

Thumbs up

2019-01-25 19:04:20

Hi,
Thanks, Chris.
I know that people are wondering about the new tv shows and adding the backlog  shows that aren't there but provided to me.
I have been occupied doing the research study for my job, and that friend like I said has been too busy to work on the thing so those things are remaining.
  Once that gets sorted, I should be able to upload and rename the wierdly name files on there, too. of course, given enough time.
I haven't said this before or said it anywhere else before because of the reasons above, but once I get a little free and that friend has the server side upload adding files to database etc ready, I will of course would love to add any and all tv shows and movies that people provide me with.
So if you have a way or would be willing of providing newer tv shows and movies to the vault, get in touch with me on my email, sending a forum email ought to do it.
And If you wish to contribute towards the server costs, there's a donate paypal.me link on the very first post, thanks in advance wink

Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2019-01-26 12:24:28

Hi, about search fiture there, when result search more than 1 page, when I klik link next page it land on 2nd page of all movie not 2nd page search result

2019-01-28 04:45:45

hey so I recently got told about www.audiovalt.net
Only, I can't get it to load at all. Not with any brower.
Is there a new site?

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

Thumbs up

2019-01-28 04:57:47

I know it was working, but it appears to be down for whatever reason

Thumbs up

2019-01-28 05:15:22

Hi,
At the last two posts, simply type *** into your browser, someone posted a full www link somewhere else as well and it wouldn't load, but for whatever reason if you remove the www, simply typing the rest of the site loads it just fine.
HTH

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2019-01-28 05:57:25

Hi,
Woops, yeah, I think there might be a problem with the CNAME records or something. Need to take a look at that soon.
But like BCS said, use http://***/ instead of www.***/ and it will load just fine.
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2019-02-05 17:16:21 (edited by grryfindore 2019-02-05 17:17:56)

Hi,
This is just a quick post to thank Sherry for the donation towards the server costs
Thank you,Sherry as I have said before, its donations from people like you that make this server and the content there in available to yourself and others who wouldn't have access to most ADV content otherwise.
So every $ means and helps a lot. smile

As to the server status news,
The server as it is atm makes it a little difficult to add content and rename things, but I am hoping that the friend that has been helping me with it so far gets time soon to take a look at those things, but if not I'll probably scrap the whole thing (don't worry I won't be taking the server down) just change the layout to a simple list format like G-Rad suggested, but lets see.
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2019-02-09 02:41:43

Does anybody have a copy of the o.j. simpson American crime story series? Netflix UK only have audio description for it if you speak Polish.

Thumbs up

2019-02-09 12:33:19

That'd be a nice one to listen to.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

Thumbs up

2019-02-09 16:22:47

I think that I have it somewhere, I need to check.

Thumbs up

2019-02-09 18:35:48

I was under the impression I also had it, but if I do I don't know where. I'll have to dig into all my old hard drives and see if I can salvage anything to add.

Thumbs up

2019-02-15 17:40:29

@je97
I have one called O.J Simpson - Made in America. If that's what you want, do send me an email

Thumbs up

2019-02-16 04:06:40

There's been some newer stuff added to the BMMV recently, unfortunately accessing it is a pain.

I guess blind mice don't like people logging on just for the described content, which is fare enough, but blocking a majority of the US as well?

@grryfindore, check your private messages.

I think I'm going to make it a habbit to check mine every day, because it doesn't say something like private messages, 2 new items or how many messages you might have.

We shouldn't have to tell people to check their messages in a public forum, but I guess it is what it is.

Thumbs up

2019-02-18 15:48:38

Hi,
I have eddited the first post, yet again, yes, yes I think I should really go ahead and create a new topic for this thing. lol
First of all, I would like to thank Vincent for his donation smile
   The donations so far mean that we should be good for about 2 3 months, I do have a backup planned, but lets see how the donations pan out.
I am also thinking of having google adds on there maybe, so at least people could click and genarate some towards the backup, server and other costs, however if people would be against such a thing I'd like to at least know, hence the random writing here wink
I should now be able to add new movies, tv shows, the ones that went missing during the download process etc to the server.
For the things that say failed downloads, just ignore them for now, I will try and grab an alternative or actual file for those if I can, for now just use the download link located after the name of the movie/ tv show  that you want.
And @kool_turk, thank you loads for the links mate. I have started adding the movies you sent me to the server.
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2019-03-01 04:57:29

Hi Grif, I sent you an email.:

Thumbs up

2019-03-01 06:22:26

Hi,
first, I would like to thank Carlo Giuliano III, for his donation to the audiovault.
Thanks for its people like you that keep it going!
I have been adding movies and tv shows to the AV slowly, movies that pop up on BMMV and tv shows that people sent me .

poppop66151, Sorry, but I haven't recieved your email yet.

Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2019-03-01 15:37:50

Hi grif, tried sending you another email ,  please let me know if you received it .   I am having trouble sending emails   Maybe someone can help me out and explaining how to do this
Thanks ty

Thumbs up