2019-05-08 10:05:50

Do you know if you'll be getting (or do you already have) the Orville season 2?

Thumbs up

2019-05-08 15:49:29

You recently uploaded season 4 and 5 of The Americans. Is there a chance to get the final season as well?

Host of Sightless Fun, podcast about visual accessibility in modern Board Games.

Follow on Twitter

2019-05-08 22:41:02

@grryfindore check your pm's, was trying to send a forum email but wasn't working for some reason.

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

Thumbs up

2019-05-09 05:59:10

Hi,
we will be looking into getting the Orville season 2 don't have it so far, but keep on getting requests for those, same for the Americans
@animal metal, Thank you for your contribution, will download soon and let you know when done. smile
Also, Some very exciting new shows are now added to the upload queue, and I am sure you guys are going to like these, will be a while, though.

Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2019-05-09 12:15:52

Hello,
Does anyone have any information on accessing the audio described content on networks, such as ABC, NBC, CBS, or FOX.  Is there a certain brand of TV I need to use? Thanks
Eee

Thumbs up

2019-05-09 17:56:31

Some streaming apps allow you to access the secondary audio programming track. For example, I use Charter Spectrum on an Apple TV 4, and I can access it. The SAP track is called Spanish though. Networks carry either Spanish or description on that secondary track if there is any programming at all. TBS has a ton of audio description. I switched to SAP on the FX TV channel for The Simpsons, and it was Spanish programming. IT just depends what the networks stream. DirecTv Now streaming app doesn't support the secondary audio track. As for brands of TV that will support the secondary audio programming track and let you switch to it, no idea!

Sugar and spice, and everything ....

Thumbs up +1

2019-05-09 20:12:54

Hi.
I'm having trouble accessing the audiovault on my windows computer. I tried on my BrailleNote and iPhone and that works fine. But on my computer I'm using windows 7 with internet explorer, I get something weird it says test page on fedora or something like that. Is there some sort of problem with my web browser or is it something else?

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

Thumbs up

2019-05-09 21:54:14

doy ou have to enter the show names in manually because if so? That's a chore lol.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2019-05-09 22:23:50

@guitarman, First of all, which browser are you using? also, did you try accesssing the website with other browsers? did you try clearing out cache and cookies on the browser that you're trying to access the website from? ? hope this helps.
Best regards.

Thumbs up

2019-05-09 22:25:03

@ryok, he said windows 7 with internet explorer for browser wink

Thumbs up

2019-05-10 00:06:53

@guitarMan, I had the same problem in Chrome when the site came back online. I opened the site in incognito mode, which forced the cache to be cleared. Then I want back to normal Chrome mode and just refreshed the site. It's a cache problem at your end, you'll need to remove the cache to force it to retrieve the new site.

Host of Sightless Fun, podcast about visual accessibility in modern Board Games.

Follow on Twitter

2019-05-10 02:05:18

Hi.
Well I tried clearing cookies and temporary files but that didn't seem to help at all. After it was finished I hit the okay button to exit it, should I have hit the apply button instead? Maybe I should try uninstalling and reinstalling IE, this is turning out to be a huge pain. I never had this much of a problem with a website before.
@Ryok, I appreciate the help, but in the future please read posts more carefully. When I'm having a problem like this I try to be as specific as possible, so that I can get good assistance.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.

Thumbs up

2019-05-10 02:16:20

Hi.
Nevermind, I fixed it, I just didn't check the right boxes. This was a good learning experience for me, at least I know what to do next time this happens with a website.
@Gryfindore, I have more shows but I don't want to add to the q you have already. Please let me know when you are ready to receive more shows and I will provide them. I was wondering, how do people who contribute to the audiovault record shows? Do you have people use something specific? I have hulu and netflix subscriptions, so getting shows won't be a problem for me, I just need to know how to get the best quality of recording possible.

Guitarman.

Thumbs up

2019-05-10 06:06:34

good to see you have the Simpsons already. just downloaded the first 6 seasons.

Thumbs up

2019-05-10 14:38:18

@guitarman and all lol, I'm sorry, I thought that I've read the post carefully. I guess this is a good learning experience for me too! tongue
Best regards.

Thumbs up

2019-05-10 19:38:51

Hi Ryok.
It's no problem, I understand completely.

Guitarman.

Thumbs up

2019-05-11 03:10:13

Does anyone have The Office (US)? That's been something I've been searching for, but can't seem to find anymore than season 1.

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?

Thumbs up

2019-05-12 00:49:59

I've been searching for that along with parks and recreation and sadly, I couldn't find all of the seasons described.

Thumbs up

2019-05-12 03:19:16

Just curious, but what is the cause of the bottleneck that is causing you to have a huge backlog of uploads? Like, can't you just sart an upload queue and have it running overnight, and have the database automatically add file names? You probably don't have to enter the show names by hand. Right?

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2019-05-12 05:21:39

Hi,
@Cinnamon, Thank you and cheers for a detailed description, your post should help a few people. smile
Guitarman, I suspected that was the issue, but others wrote before I could, so that's always a good thing big_smile
@ryok, I have done that a bit too many times lol
We all do that sometimes.
The office US is added on my things to search and get, if possible. smile

@keyIsFull, I guess that's what we will do later down the line, when we have time, but for now after the migration there are a few niggles that need to be sorted for us to be able to upload to the server, and the way it works right now is manual uploading either ways.
Me and that friend who does most of the coding backend work on the server have been busy, hence the slowness.
Should be done within a day or 2, and you should start seeing new tv shows and movies again.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2019-05-12 05:27:20

Hi grryf, just sent you a PM. Not sure if there's a notification system for this. smile

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?

Thumbs up +1

2019-05-12 22:37:04

Hi.
It would be nice to have the office and parks and rec described, but I do not believe they exist. I'll check Netflix and see what they have. Another cool show to have would be alexa and Katie, a netflix original that's already been described.

Guitarman.

Thumbs up

2019-05-12 23:42:54

As long as the GOT episode gets uploaded to Dropbox tomorrow, all is good for me.

Thumbs up +2

2019-05-13 06:47:31

alexa and Katie should be easy enough to get.

I'll check if any of the other uploaders has it first before I grab it.

Thumbs up

2019-05-13 10:35:25

Hi,

Does anyone have the following shows:
Orphan Black last season 5.
New girl season seven.
Two and a half men  seasons 5 to 12.
Recently released episode of black mirror Bandersnatch.  Not sure how can we get this.
American dad season one.
And finally Bojack horseman season five.

Thumbs up