2019-04-23 14:10:40

I've got part 1 of Chilling Adventures, how do I get it to you guys?

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

Thumbs up

2019-04-23 15:23:41

Hi,

Can  someone please upload  punisher season two and Bojack horseman season five?

Thanks

Thumbs up

2019-04-23 15:29:51

I have an idea. We should create a Google document, a piece of text on rwtxt.com or a wiki with list of things people want and list of things people have. So, If someone wants something, or if something is missing, it could be added to the list, and uploaders could mark it as "theirs". Also uploaders could add stuff they have even if no one wants it yet, so that no two people would upload two things at once.

Thumbs up

2019-04-23 18:32:11

I think punisher season two is already on the site

Thumbs up

2019-04-24 06:29:01

Hi,
miki123211, good idea but here is what I'd suggest.
Have people search on the vault first for the thing they want. If its not there, they write up request in that file, and if we or one of you guys has it, you could then get it to me via uploading to some filehosts and I upload it to the vault.
This way, If others in the future want something they can grab it off the vault as well.
@LordLuceus
chilling adventures part 1 has been uploaded as we had it already. Most of us thought it was on the vault which  apprantly it wasn't lol, but if in the future you'd like to contribute something the vault doesn't have, the best way is to upload the file to a filehost and get it to me via forum email, or pm if you aren't comfortable with email.
Defender, Its not an ebooks or an audiobook website, yes, but usability and compatibility is important. You do make a good point that those few megabites can mean to be something when we are talking about terrabite worths of data here, but it wouldn't really amount to much, not enough to offset the loss of access to people on IOS for example and the example I talked about.
There are quite a few people that I know aren't that good with computers that all they know is to open website press enter on download and go and open it, even that they learn through someone teaching them.. Things like getting the correct software installing it and trying to uncompress the file although whilst it may appear to be easy as 1 2 3 to us, wouldn't be so easy for them. Either way, for now, we stick to .zip format.
and is 7z really supported natively by windows as .zip files are? I am on 10, and I had to install 7zip.
@lightningdragon
As  poppop66151 said, That is already up on the vault smile and has been for a while
@ryok, thank you mate. smile
Off to upload even more stuff to the website.
Expect some down time soonish though, server moving and the like should happen in a few days.

Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2019-04-24 07:31:46

Hi,

Found it now. Tried searching for  punisher  yesterday and I only found season one.   Not sure why that was.  Maybe my screen reader was acting up or something.

Thanks a lot to everyone who has contributed both financially or with TV shows.

Thumbs up +1

2019-04-24 21:16:20

If I had an account there, I know I could do that, but then again I don't have an account there. 

kool_turk wrote:

The first turtles movie is on Sero.

I think the only way to get that one would be to record it, because everything on there is encrypted.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

Thumbs up

2019-04-25 22:58:14

Ah okay, fair points, I had no idea voice dream could be used for this, but yeah I don't think their is a way to unzip 7z on IOS without an external app either, and not sure of the accessibility of those.

Thumbs up +1

2019-04-26 19:50:20

Does anyone have Iron Man and Avengers: endgame? These are the missing ones from the Marvel Cinematic Universe as far as I know, and I'd like to try getting up to speed in preparation for Endgame.

Thumbs up

2019-04-26 23:43:52

so I downloaded the TMNT that is listed on the site from 1990, and that's not the same movie hthat I was thinking of.  That sounds like the 2007 movie.   Not sure if this was a mixup or whaqt but it is not the one I was thinking of.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

Thumbs up

2019-04-27 23:34:00

Actually for all the iOs users out there, VDR is a nice option for TV shows, as it keeps your position and you don't have to look for the episode you want each time you start playing. With the audio vault, you (almost) get the convenience of Netflix, without the subtitles and instant streaming.

Thumbs up

2019-04-28 05:24:41

What is vdr?

Thumbs up

2019-04-28 08:15:05

same question: what is VDR? how is it called so i can search it on the app store?

Thumbs up

2019-04-28 08:46:25

@86 and @87,  it stands for voice dream reader.  More information could be found at  Applevis.

Thumbs up

2019-04-28 15:52:59

Avengers, Endgame can't possibly be uploaded, the DVD isn't even out. Same for Captain Marvel.

Thumbs up

2019-04-28 21:58:14

Hi,
small update.
The server migration is taking place, so  audiovault won't be available for a couple of days depending on how the transfer goes.
Apologies for the inavailibility, but this will enable us to have twice as much space as we had previously which means more movies and tv shows.
as for avengers,
Indeed, whilst I understand peoples expectation, very unfortunately for movies we have to wait for the dvds with ADV to come out.
Whilst its a shame, there's nothing that can be done for it, at least for now. if something changes, I will keep you updated.
Thanks and cheers,
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2019-04-29 10:50:56

Hi,
Could you let me know where you get the game of thrones episodes from please? I want to watch the latest episode...

Thumbs up

2019-04-29 12:34:47

Working on getting the episode, even though audiovault won't be back by today as the transfer is still on, I will see about putting up something temporary.
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2019-04-29 17:41:12

oh lol that. I didn't know that people made an abbreviation for it.

lightningdragon wrote:

@86 and @87,  it stands for voice dream reader.  More information could be found at  Applevis.

Thumbs up

2019-04-29 17:45:16

GOT ep3,
https://www.dropbox.com/s/itpmdqtrn6v2k … t.mp3?dl=1
temp, until vault transfer is done.
Enjoy!
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up +2

2019-04-29 17:48:25

I love you.

Thumbs up +1

2019-04-29 18:45:01

grryfindore wrote:

GOT ep3,
https://www.dropbox.com/s/itpmdqtrn6v2k … t.mp3?dl=1
temp, until vault transfer is done.
Enjoy!
Grryf

omg thanks, i love you.

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

Thumbs up +1

2019-04-30 20:12:44 (edited by st.mc 2019-04-30 20:13:45)

grryfindore you're awesome. I've been following GOT with ease thanks to what you do

:)

Thumbs up +1

2019-04-30 20:39:50

Thank you st.mc, hadi, bollemanneke and all of you guys,
Seriously, I can't say this enough. The audiovault would not be what it is right now, without all the kind support that people have been providing us.
Let us hope we continue to do so for a long time to come, and that you all continue to have access to ADV where and when you want it.
accept for when the server is being transfered, of course wink

Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2019-05-01 08:10:08

Hello there, does the link stil work? Because it’s giving me 404 error. Thanks for all your hard work

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

Thumbs up