2008-11-19 15:12:37

i am very bored! i find someone, to chat with me, about audiogames,...................... and, other! and my ontact info. is on my signature!! skipe: bucklee12 msn: [email protected] icq: 393322921 yahoo: [email protected](i am not here most of time), klango: michalbadin ok? thanks! I am waiting!:)

f.a.t.h.e.r

2008-11-19 15:34:58

Bucklee12, i don't understand you.
You wrote the same thing in next topic, stop this, it's not nice for all,i think so, for me is little spamming.
I am very friendly for all people, but post like that make's me angry.
I also want meet new people, and here, on this forunm too, but this way isn't vey good.
If you try write that on many other forums, moderators ban you probably.
So, please, stop writing post like that, and i think so many users agreed with me.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

Thumbs up

2008-11-19 16:12:22

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f.a.t.h.e.r

2008-11-19 23:07:20

ji would talk to ya mate bjut no skipe. I shouldn't be on this fourroom anyway.

2008-11-20 14:52:28

so try other my contacts not skipe! if you dont have!

f.a.t.h.e.r

2008-11-20 19:44:59

Asking everyone to skype you isn't goingot do you any good, frankly it's just getting irritating.

I'm going to lock this topic, if anyone else objects let me know. At present it just feels like he's spamming up the forum a touch with these, though I'm open to having my opinion changed.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

Thumbs up

2008-11-20 20:24:34

Hi Bucklee12, of course you are welcome to talk with others about games in the game discussion room and about other things in the off-topic room. A hint: it's generally better to discuss things in one topic, instead of opening multiple topics (which of course, is kind of exciting in the beginning!).
It's always good to have something to talk about, instead of asking people to skype you, over and over again. For instance, you could discuss what your favourite games are, and why. Or discuss what kind of audio games you'd like to see. Tell them about your dreams, your hobbies or connect with others to make mods. Just some suggestions...
Have fun!