2018-12-09 09:10:56

Hi guys. Thanks so much for the help. There is one problem. Apparently, you have to buy the rights to this song.  I am currently unable to do that right now. However, I am not sure what to use with my intro. Can someone please give some ideas?

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2018-12-09 09:37:15

To be honest, you don't really need an introduction.  Sure, it may be nice, but I find it not fun to have to edit one in each time, so I just choose not to have one especially since most  if all of my videos are not recordings, but streams.

You could search for No Copyright Sounds and clip something from them to use in your intro, I use their music in my streams sometimes, and they are completely fine with it.

Regards,

Shinobi

Hi there, if you wanna find me on twitch, you can do so at Twitch.tv/LeonianUniverse and on YouTube at the same channel name. I stream Hearthstone and other games and love to chat with people, so if you like my content, feel free to subscribe or follow me.

2018-12-09 09:43:04

Hi. Thanks for that. I don’t think I will be streaming that much, I think I will be recording. I will see what I can find.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2018-12-09 23:53:02

Just use the youtube audio library, it pulls from tons of free resources anyway.
Or, you can go straight to a site like tecknoaxe.com, opsound.com, soundclick.com, or CCMixter.org for a large multi artist selection as well.