2018-11-20 20:10:58 (edited by dardar 2018-12-23 18:48:21)

Hello all,
I am pleased and rather excited to give you two new software releases in one hit.
One of which is minor, and one of which is pretty huge.
So without further delay:
Announcing the release of Sunrise Waterfall, an easy-to-use website building tool with no coding knowledge required.
Are you the sort of person who doesn't want anything fancy, they just want a website to get their name out there?
You don't want to screw around for hours with wordpress, or some wierd tool a friend of a friend of a somewhat questionable friend recommended you use?
Sunrise waterfall is the answer.
With over 20 elements to choose from, an easy and friendly design and no adverts anywhere, it's the simple solution to a fast website.
While it is true, it does not support anything PHP related such as email forms, it does give you email links, and a huge interface.
Testing can be done on the fly when you study what your layouts are like as well as extensive documentation for your every need. It's the perfect quick start for any new web developer or businessman.
Best of all?
It's completely free!
Second best of all?
You won't see any  "powered by" or "thanks to x for this website" anywhere unless you yourself put them there.

the second, and more minor, release is that of character counter version 2.
This update contains mainly an interface change so that it can be used visually, as well as an easier-looking screen. It is also a bit more... what you would expect and also contains a running character counter as it works.

both these wonderful releases can be gotten from the Nathan Tech software page, which I have linked to down below.
The Nathan Tech software page has recently been updated, removing all BGT software from the website and making portbale versions of the products available for 3 out of the 4 presented softwares.
Both the listed above are available in installable and portable formats.
Thanks to these products, and the others listed on the software page not being in BGT, no virus issues should be and you should have hours of fun with no problems at all.
Here's the link and your feedback will be appreciated:
http://nathantech.net/nathantechsoftware.php
thank you very much!

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!

2018-11-20 20:22:45 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2018-11-20 20:23:12)

this sounds terrific! I will give this a try definitely. Why was that name chosen for the software?

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-11-20 20:47:21

i think i am going to love the soft ware, for all the sun rise water fall thing.
i am going to give this all a try and thanks a lot

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-11-20 22:03:08

I had a quick look at the sunrise waterfall software and it looks pretty interesting. gonna have a good play with it later and see what I can come up with. I've had a website for 2 years now and been too lazy to learn to do anything with it.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-11-21 02:47:52

Hi Nathan.

I've just given Sunrise Waterfall a try. It's quite a nice, feature-rich piece of software with a nice but simple interface. Thumbs up from me!

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2018-11-21 03:40:09

I had a play with sunrise waterfall. It's interesting. A nice little tool, certainly. It would be nice if we could do some basic css. Nothing too crazy, just enough to change background and element colors. Other than that, it is nice.

I have a website now.
"C: God's Programming Language
C++: The object-oriented programming language of a pagan deity" -- The Red Book
"There, but for the grace of God go I"

2018-11-21 03:53:43

Hello and thank you.
It is truly wonderful that you are all enjoying this program so, so much.
I am smiling right now. thank you all

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2018-11-21 07:47:49

I get the following error when I click the link. Not Found
The requested URL /nathantechsoftware.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at nathantech.net Port 80

2018-11-21 08:40:57

it would be cool if we could make it work with php, since i don't know to much of php at the moment. but it is so awesome!

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-11-21 18:32:08

the website gives me a 404 error when i try to go to the programs page.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2018-11-21 18:37:05

here is the complete error it gives me

Not Found
The requested URL /nathantechsoftware.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at nathantech.net Port 80

2018-11-21 18:41:06

Hello!
Sorry about the errors, we had a bit of a... Well, I went ten rounds with apache and after some punches, choice words and enough errors to sink a battleship, we should be back up and running. Enjoy!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2018-11-21 18:52:49

no, still not working. First my browser tells me an error with the security certificat and then 404. The only thing that still works perfectly are the cosmic rage pages.

2018-11-21 19:58:08

Hello!
It seems for what ever reason it is one of those, @affects everyone else, is fine for you@ situations.
I've just done a little tinkering and tested and am able to access it on my phone, but, just to be safe, I have updated the link to use our other domain for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience, and I will begin laying into apache some good solid kicks as soon as my foot recovers.
Thanks and all the best.
Nate

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2018-11-21 21:00:17

i now managed to access it via my vps. The app is avesome, keep it.

2018-11-22 03:10:13

Hello all!
Version 2 is here.
As requested in a previous post, the program now supports basic css, allowing you to change the foreground colour, background colour and size of select elements: paragraphs, lists, tables, ETC, links.
Including different colours for visited or unvisited links.
Version 2 also allows you to change where the web projects are stored, allowing you to put them in dropbox for multiple people to use them.
Download from the link in post one.
Thanks!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2018-11-22 07:13:22

when i click on the create a page button and i fill out the name field and hit the create button, nothing happens

2018-11-22 08:03:52

nathon nice to  have  such a  grate type of   softwares devs in blind cummunity i wood like to  have   use this tool for  my web  devlepment  studys  really thanks for makeing it. plz fix issue  with create page

2018-11-22 12:38:26

Hello!
Version 2.1 is released, and contains bug fixes from version 2.0, as well as a few corrections to the read me.
All versions are backward compatible.
Enjoy!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2018-11-22 15:26:42

i have an idea. Why don't you make a way to edit elements? Or a thing that allowes you to change the posicion of items? Would be cool if someone does a news page and the newest thing should be directly under the header news.

2018-11-22 17:13:16

To be honest, that's more a php kind of thing... I could probably make it so you can manually adjust it, but otherwise it's php.

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2018-12-23 18:20:11

Hi.
I can't seem to download anything from dardar's website, it tells me the things exceed the ssl record or some weird error like that.
Take care.
Mike.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2018-12-23 18:50:10

Hi there,
I'm very sorry to hear that!
I just updated the link in the original post, and also tried downloading the portable versionf of two of the pieces of software on the webpage and it seems to work.
HTH

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2018-12-23 19:59:10

Hi.
Nice to know. Retrying.
Take care.
Mike.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2018-12-23 20:43:32

Hi.
@dardar, can you please add the meta charset to UTF 8 thing? for us spanish people it's a complete mess when editing like menú principal or stuff and we got to break into the project manually during the testing.
Thanks.
Take care.
Mike.

Take care.
Mike.