2019-03-05 17:07:07

You're aware you may have just started a thing, right?

I feel like maybe we should unofficially refer to anti-character-assassination moderations as the Umbridge Protocol.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2019-03-05 17:31:17 (edited by redfox 2019-03-05 17:31:46)

Tell them I did nothing wrong!
Sorry Professor, I must not tell lies!

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

2019-03-05 18:21:47

For the sake of transparency, not naming names yet, but two candidates have responded. One with a yes, and one with a no.
I'm awaiting response from one more, then we'll know how many mods we'll be getting definitely by the end of the week. At the moment, it's looking like, at the very least, 2, because someone already on the staff list has also expressed interest as well.

Thumbs up

2019-03-06 09:25:53 (edited by defender 2019-03-06 09:30:52)

I was the one that said no. LOL I'm not bonkers like you masochistic freaks.
Kinda flattering though... tongue

Buy the worlds greatest machine gun. It's about 50 inches in length, It's huge! & it can shoot really far, &, it's cheap!
Lets demonstrate this: stand still Thom...
Okay ma.aaa!
Oh! crap!

Thumbs up

2019-03-06 14:16:58

awww! Defender would make a good admin! He'd defend the people being personally attacked...?

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

2019-03-06 15:25:15 (edited by cartertemm 2019-03-06 16:04:29)

Eh Ted, I suppose I've been called worse a time or two. You've most certainly got what it takes so I'm rather surprised you didn't take the plunge. That said it's not exactly ridden with benefits either.

Thumbs up

2019-03-06 19:31:28 (edited by defender 2019-03-06 19:31:54)

Your surprised I didn't take the plunge? I'm surprised I was even considered! LOL
Nice shiny new mod flag by the way.

Buy the worlds greatest machine gun. It's about 50 inches in length, It's huge! & it can shoot really far, &, it's cheap!
Lets demonstrate this: stand still Thom...
Okay ma.aaa!
Oh! crap!

Thumbs up

2019-03-06 19:52:13

Step right up, step right up!
We have some new moderators including, as Defender rightly said, Cartertemm, but there's more, and they can be found in a topic in the newsroom.
In the dedicated topic, there's also me trying one of Dark's tactics that is to come up with something that I hope people will find a little amusing, although be warned it's very silly and I get the serious stuff out of the way first, but if you also keep on reading, there may be another surprise in there for you all too should anyone be interested in trying, apart from the usual mod welcoming. Below is a link to that topic, but this topic is remaining open for certain for people who still wish to discuss, plus in the future we may need more staff too.
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/2791 … -its-step/

Thumbs up

2019-03-06 23:35:32

omg, defender as a moderator, hellz to the naw. He's too emotional, and while he does want to do the right thing, he gets too weighed down in antfuckery that is only barely within the periphery of the issue.

I felt the wind of your passing
        is preferable to
I felt the passing of your wind

Thumbs up

2019-03-07 01:12:35

Speaking personally here, the reason he was at least selected as a candidate is because he makes fairly good points and, despite his propensity to wander at times - which I also share, I might add - he's got a good head, doesn't get hyperemotional and seems relatively nonpartisan in his approach. I respect his choice to decline the position, obviously, but I supported his candidacy in the first place.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up