2018-10-31 01:39:16

Are you allowed to even do this?  Put quotes in your signature? I was  thinking  about it but don't want to get yelled at by the copyright guys.

Sentinel, out.
Contact me via telegram at t.me/velanGL, or through discord as azuremist. Do not pm me without informing me somewhere I need to read them as I do not check them and can't read the email this account is attached to

2018-10-31 01:43:36

Yes, it's very much allowed. Dark, CW, and a few other users have quotes in their signatures. Go ahead.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2018-10-31 01:44:54

Well uh, not sure why there’d be an issue with it personally, though why exactly you’d want to do that i’m not sure.

2018-10-31 01:47:49

zenothrax wrote:

Yes, it's very much allowed. Dark, CW, and a few other users have quotes in their signatures. Go ahead.

I think he meant quotes as in the bb code tag, at least that’s what it looked like.

2018-10-31 02:17:38

lol what's wrong with having a tag. I've got one. although come to think it probably does bug people.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.