2018-10-30 23:20:28

Ok uh hi all. I'm not sure how to get more information on this, but for some odd reason there's like a random thing before the current topic. For now and again i go and reply to a few posts, and some odd reason i seem to be a shades of newbie forum status or something. Then there's people marked as hunter grunt, red potter, kingdom crafter etc. I some how can't work out what i'm to do to get more help so i thought i'd ask for your help and awesom advice on how to extend my pure bit of a stuck spot is cool. If ever i'm stuck and need help, oh god you all save me and get me back on track

you can run, but you can't hide, i'll make sure of that.

2018-10-31 00:24:18

It depends on how many times you’ve posted. Galaxy stranger is at 25 i think. They are all a wordplay of the name of an audiogame. Shades of newby is a reference to the audiogame Shades of Doom. Pretty cool stuff.

We live on a hunk of rock and metal that circles a humdrum star that is one of 400 billion other stars that make up the Milky Way Galaxy which is one of billions of other galaxies which make up a universe which may be one of a very large number, perhaps an infinite number, of other universes. That is a perspective on human life and our culture that is well worth pondering.
Carl Sagan

2018-10-31 01:44:35

I would also recommend looking at the FAQ. You can find it at...
http://forum.audiogames.net/topic/8798/ … forum-faq/

I have a website now.
"C: God's Programming Language
C++: The object-oriented programming language of a pagan deity" -- The Red Book
"There, but for the grace of God go I"

2018-10-31 08:42:56

cool thanks mate! And i checked my profile wow. There's alot of things like i at least after about a day or so i added a crazy signature for quite alot of people have one and lol i thought i'd jump in for a ride lol

you can run, but you can't hide, i'll make sure of that.